Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to UD6's comment:

lets go for another 100. 

old mcdonald had a farm eieio.  Cool

Troll, loose the "cool" smiley. There is nothing whatsoever cool about you. And remove that disgusting avatar as well, though I admit it perfectly represents your sleaziness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

EDIT; VOTING IS CLOSED. The forum has overwhelmingly voted for option C below;

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

I must say if you go back and read every post in this thread, there was alot of namecalling, condescension, anger, and lack or respect by some posters. And thats by folks, not named Rusty or TFB12. Personally I think Rusty and TFB12 both bring alot of football speak to the forum and I look forward to reading more from them. I am glad most folks see it that way. Hopefully alot of these "keyboard cowboy" posts will stop and we can focus on the Pats. Heck we are 7-2 coming out of the bye!

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~Plato

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

lets go for another 100. 

Troll, loose the "cool" smiley. There is nothing whatsoever cool about you. And remove that disgusting avatar as well, though I admit it perfectly represents your sleaziness.

Hi Babe CoolCoolCool

The picture of the person in my avatar is the gentleman that has been selected by the NFL to handle the investigation of the Martin/Incognito issue.  His name is Ted Wells.  I am sure he doesn't care what you think of him - Nor do I. 

Have a happy day.  CoolCoolCool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

lets go for another 100. 

Spell..    "cow".  (-;

cow.... eieio

Gosh, dangit...   (sound of feet shuffling off the stage)  LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I never read where option C was in their discussion.  Why did you add that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Its called DEMOCRACY where majority rules - its libs like you who are offended by that. Like this whole thread where YOU can have free speech but want to ban others free speech.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This was posted in the other thread but wanted to add it here....

Well, well, well.

Thanks Quagmire, your heart was in the right place but since Rusty kept telling me that everyone wanted me to leave I put the challenge on.  Me or Him, there was no 3rd option of neither.  I don't think he even ever officially accepted the challenge to begin with, he know he would be voted out of here, but whatever.  

He is clearly the cause of this forum being a mess.  If he was gone this place would run smooth.  Sure there would be some disagreements but nothing like what goes on now.  I just now visited the forum for the first time today and it is a complete mess with Rusty and his drama, lies, arguments, name calling all running wild here and I haven't even been here.  We all know he is the problem here and I know he is the reason many good, long time posters have either left or don't visit often anymore and that is just plain too bad.  A lot of good people not on here because of one very bad, smell, rotten apple.

Thank you to those that posted nice things about me in the vote thread.  My focus here is just to have a fun time, and talk some football like the rest of you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

No, that was never part of the challenge I threw out to Rusty. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

TFB12.. reading these posts, could not figure out how you were singled out as being part of a "problem" in the same light as Rusty.  I've never had a problem with your posts. It is all about respecting other opinions whether you agree with them or not.  Disagreeing does not give one the right to begin name calling or act like you know better than all others....  etc.  Just agree to disagree and move on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why in the blue hell would anyone want TFB12 gone? And why would this guy even be put in the same sentence with rusty?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12.. reading these posts, could not figure out how you were singled out as being part of a "problem" in the same light as Rusty.  I've never had a problem with your posts. It is all about respecting other opinions whether you agree with them or not.  Disagreeing does not give one the right to begin name calling or act like you know better than all others....  etc.  Just agree to disagree and move on.

Thanks, buddy!  I appreciate the kind words.  I don't like bullies.  Rusty tries to bully people into thinking, believing or forcing his opinion on others here and if they don't agree he calls them names and attacks them.  Watched it happen far too long around here, he doesn't get a pass from me.  As I have mentioned before, there has only been two people here I have not got along with.  One was RallyC, he was a trolling fraud who acted like he knew everything, come to find out he didn't know anything.  He left because he was laughed out of here for being a fraud.  And then there is Rusty.  Apparently the guy is like a bad STD... he just keeps coming back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Why in the blue hell would anyone want TFB12 gone? And why would this guy even be put in the same sentence with rusty?

As the vote went, nobody voted TFB12 out. Several voted Rusty to go, and more voted they both stay. How many that voted both to stay which were Rusty fakes is unknown, but it is known that any who voted that way that aren't Rusty fakes need their head examined.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

lets go for another 100. 

Hi Babe CoolCoolCool

The picture of the person in my avatar is the gentleman that has been selected by the NFL to handle the investigation of the Martin/Incognito issue.  His name is Ted Wells.  I am sure he doesn't care what you think of him - Nor do I. 

A day without you here is a happy day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

As the vote went, nobody voted TFB12 out. Several voted Rusty to go, and more voted they both stay. How many that voted both to stay which were Rusty fakes is unknown, but it is known that any who voted that way that aren't Rusty fakes need their head examined.

Typical

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

lets go for another 100. 

Hi Babe CoolCoolCool

And a day with me here is also a happy day.  SmileSmile 

I'm singing in the rain.  just singing in the rain. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

lets go for another 100. 

Hi Babe CoolCoolCool

Wrong. Very wrong.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

lets go for another 100. 

Hi Babe CoolCoolCool

Wrong. Very wrong.

Sorry to hear it my man.  Maybe take a break from the board. 

Here's a happy emoji to brighten your day.  Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Looks like it's time for Guagmire to set up a Babe vs UD loser leaves town vote thread.  My vote to leave would be UD.  Those emoji are just way to much for this forum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Looks like it's time for Guagmire to set up a Babe vs UD loser leaves town vote thread.  My vote to leave would be UD.  Those emoji are just way to much for this forum.

haha let Rico do it, i am not doing any more votes as folks aim their venom at me thinking I picked you to go against rusty. Nothing could be further from the truth. Stay well TFB12!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i vote tfb again

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thanks, buddy!  I appreciate the kind words.  I don't like bullies.  Rusty tries to bully people into thinking, believing or forcing his opinion on others here and if they don't agree he calls them names and attacks them.  Watched it happen far too long around here, he doesn't get a pass from me.  As I have mentioned before, there has only been two people here I have not got along with.  One was RallyC, he was a trolling fraud who acted like he knew everything, come to find out he didn't know anything.  He left because he was laughed out of here for being a fraud.  And then there is Rusty.  Apparently the guy is like a bad STD... he just keeps coming back.

I've not gone anywhere, TFB. I just have the discipline to read and not respond. I get the occasional laugh out of watching you try to cover up your aggression with "I'm protecting the board for the good of all!" BS. See, I have  a real life that does not make me feel as though I need to post my knowledge or opinion to try and win over a gaggle of annonymous board posters. See, I really am who I have said I am all along and really do know the game better than YOU ever could imagine. Remember, I did play it at the top level, no matter what you want to say, and you can't change that. I am secure with me and don't need to be accepted by your keyboard to live a full, gratifying, normal life. So, go ahead, post another of your deserate attempts to gain favor with those who have fallen for your act. Me, I'm just a real person, with a real grasp of the game, and am a real Patriots fan from Boston, Ma. who enjoys the games on the field, BUT doesn't enjoy your need for control and upstagemanship. I hope your son has had a good season playing the slot, as you calimed. And I hope you are slowly falling out of love with Wessie! Take care, and MAYBE I'll be back.......YA NEVAH KNOW! Aloha to those of you who are positive and productive posters......GO PATS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

RallyC...   you can CHOOSE to read and not respond to TFB's posts.  Don't let this "feud" make you decide to not be a part of this community because of one poster.  Don't become the image of a kid stomping his feet for not getting his way, pouting and then deciding not to "play" anymore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RallyC...   you can CHOOSE to read and not respond to TFB's posts.  Don't let this "feud" make you decide to not be a part of this community because of one poster.  Don't become the image of a kid stomping his feet for not getting his way, pouting and then deciding not to "play" anymore.

Hi Bill, I hear ya. Maybe so. Thanks for the input. Its been a couple of months now since I stopped posting regularly. Lets see how it goes.........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC’s comment:

Blah, Blah, Blah

RallyC coming out of the closet!  You haven't been gone long enough to have people forget about you and how you were laughed off of this forum because you are a fraud and a joke.  Many people here have questioned your knowledge of the game as well as you playing at the "top level" not just me. 

You were the one who felt the need to come here and tell everyone about your accomplishments, how much you lifted, how fast you ran, where you work.... all that garbage.  Why would you come here and feel the need to have to toot your own horn on a daily basis and then try and convince everyone that we should listen to you because you have the knowledge from playing at the "top level"?  That is exactly what you did.  And now you are coming on here and saying this...  "I have  a real life that does not make me feel as though I need to post my knowledge or opinion to try and win over a gaggle of annonymous board posters" when everyone here knows that is BS because that is exactly what you did when you came here and posted on the forum.

Matter of fact everything you have said that was going to happen this season has not happened, not one thing!!  But you told us things would based on you playing at the "top level".  Hahahaha.  You are a fraud, everyone here knows that you are.  Heck, I have PM's from people here telling me the things you have posted on this forum that exposes you as a fraud when talking about football.  Your credibility here is shot.  Not only are you a fraud but you can't be serious when you think people are going to actually believe anything you type here.  If anyone has worse credability then Rusty here it is you. 

So we all know what your act is.... try and talk football, tell everyone how it is going to be because you played at the "top level" before, you are wrong, people call you out, start your childish tantrums by reposting the same thing over and over again,  your were laughed off once, you will be again unless you man up and change your ways here.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The guy is a fraud.  He was laughed off of here for all his lies and childish games!!

Sections
Shortcuts