Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RallyC’s comment:

Blah, Blah, Blah

RallyC coming out of the closet!  You haven't been gone long enough to have people forget about you and how you were laughed off of this forum because you are a fraud and a joke.  Many people here have questioned your knowledge of the game as well as you playing at the "top level" not just me. 

You were the one who felt the need to come here and tell everyone about your accomplishments, how much you lifted, how fast you ran, where you work.... all that garbage.  Why would you come here and feel the need to have to toot your own horn on a daily basis and then try and convince everyone that we should listen to you because you have the knowledge from playing at the "top level"?  That is exactly what you did.  And now you are coming on here and saying this...  "I have  a real life that does not make me feel as though I need to post my knowledge or opinion to try and win over a gaggle of annonymous board posters" when everyone here knows that is BS because that is exactly what you did when you came here and posted on the forum.

Matter of fact everything you have said that was going to happen this season has not happened, not one thing!!  But you told us things would based on you playing at the "top level".  Hahahaha.  You are a fraud, everyone here knows that you are.  Heck, I have PM's from people here telling me the things you have posted on this forum that exposes you as a fraud when talking about football.  Your credibility here is shot.  Not only are you a fraud but you can't be serious when you think people are going to actually believe anything you type here.  If anyone has worse credability then Rusty here it is you. 

So we all know what your act is.... try and talk football, tell everyone how it is going to be because you played at the "top level" before, you are wrong, people call you out, start your childish tantrums by reposting the same thing over and over again,  your were laughed off once, you will be again unless you man up and change your ways here.   

You are an angry, strange little, man? You are a liar TFB. I have no reason to do so. Now, grow up and go away. Ignore me. I am here and theres nothing you can do to stop that. You need serious help. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

free country (mostly) all can stay

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Sounds about right. he thinks this is his board and any lies he spews should be considered true. pretty weird. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Welcome back RallyC ..... It's Been awhile, since, and I missed your input.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Welcome back RallyC ..... It's Been awhile, since, and I missed your input.

Thanks Man. I will do what I have to in order to keep any pesonal battles out of thes threads. I am here as a PATS fan and will try to keep it to just talking football. GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Sounds about right. he thinks this is his board and any lies he spews should be considered true. pretty weird. 

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!...he dude, whats whapppinin man!!!...great to have you back in the PATS ZONEEEEEEEEEE...lmfao...just for ya dude...

Ande this is NOT the Geico Gekko! It's a pic of my ex-wifes lawyer as the Judge said, son, pay up!!

YO MEL! You keep me laughin' bro! I think I'll stick around for a while. 
    You're worth the price of admission for sure. Crazy bastid!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are an angry, strange little, man? You are a liar TFB. I have no reason to do so. Now, grow up and go away. Ignore me. I am here and theres nothing you can do to stop that. You need serious help. 

Oh, here we go again.  What am I a liar about?  THere is not a single lie about you in my post.  Once again you try to attack me without facts.   Man, we can go back and dig up old threads if you want, not a problem.  I don't care if you are here,  if you start pulling the same garbage again that you did last time then you will be laughed off of here not only by me but many others.... for the second time.  Your farewell thread was a classic!  You said you were leaving and here you are.  Just another lie by you.

I have never seen someone come on a forum and throwing out all their past accomplishments in order to try and impress everyone like you did.  And then to be totally wrong on 99% of the the stuff you said was going to happen just proved what a fraud you are. 

If I remember correctly, which I usually do,  you attacked me and my family.. whom you have never met before .....  Real classy RallyC.  The funny thing is last time you were here people said you pull this on other forums here too.  Grow up dude, you said you are over 50, act like it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Oh, here we go again.  What am I a liar about?  THere is not a single lie about you in my post.  Once again you try to attack me without facts.   Man, we can go back and dig up old threads if you want, not a problem.  I don't care if you are here,  if you start pulling the same garbage again that you did last time then you will be laughed off of here not only by me but many others.... for the second time.  Your farewell thread was a classic!  You said you were leaving and here you are.  Just another lie by you.

I have never seen someone come on a forum and throwing out all their past accomplishments in order to try and impress everyone like you did.  And then to be totally wrong on 99% of the the stuff you said was going to happen just proved what a fraud you are. 

If I remember correctly, which I usually do,  you attacked me and my family.. whom you have never met before .....  Real classy RallyC.  The funny thing is last time you were here people said you pull this on other forums here too.  Grow up dude, you said you are over 50, act like it.

More lies......How about this TFB? Farewell to you! Now leave me alone and I shall do the same to you. I took two months off because I was tired of the arguments one after the next. I am done with you. Talk football if you can. Take care.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

More lies?? LMAO!! Um, sure!  Here is where I was lying about others saying you pull the sames stuff over on the Celtics forum.  Just a few minutes online and many, many threads come up with your name. 

here is a sample:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/latest-rondo-trade-rumor-to-bucks/100/6793486?page=1

Looks like what you pull here is pretty normal stuff for you.  Troll!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

More lies?? LMAO!! Um, sure!  Here is where I was lying about others saying you pull the sames stuff over on the Celtics forum.  Just a few minutes online and many, many threads come up with your name. 

here is a sample:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/latest-rondo-trade-rumor-to-bucks/100/6793486?page=1

Blah Blah. Blah.......You're kidding me right? OBTW this thread is about voting either you or rusty off the board completely.  I could pull straight from this thread alone to show who you are as a poster TFB12. Dude wake up. Stop harrassing and stalking me. You are proving everything right here right now. Get help. Get a life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

RallyC...   you can CHOOSE to read and not respond to TFB's posts.  Don't let this "feud" make you decide to not be a part of this community because of one poster.  Don't become the image of a kid stomping his feet for not getting his way, pouting and then deciding not to "play" anymore.

Hi Bill, I hear ya. Maybe so. Thanks for the input. Its been a couple of months now since I stopped posting regularly. Lets see how it goes.........

A lot more good comes from your participation than worryng about the occasional post or poster which you do not like.  Just ignore that stuff and do what you want within reason and with respect for other posters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

here is a sample:

Blah Blah. Blah.......You're kidding me right? OBTW this thread is about voting either you or rusty off the board completely.  I could pull straight from this thread alone to show who you are as a poster TFB12. Dude wake up. Stop harrassing and stalking me. You are proving everything right here right now. Get help. Get a life.

Blah Blah. Blah.......You're kidding me right? OBTW this thread is about voting either you or rusty off the board completely.  I could pull straight from this thread alone to show who you are as a poster TFB12. Dude wake up. Stop harrassing and stalking me. You are proving everything right here right now. Get help. Get a life.

Its a vote off thread because I challenged Rusty to it, goof.  Why don't you take a minute and read it to educate yourself before you postand make silly comments that make you look foolish, hahaha!! 

Btw, tell us again how the Patriots were going to use the Hernandez situation as an "Us vs the World" approach the season.

And tell us again that Tebow was going to be here all season and even catch some passes at TE.

And tell us all again how Amendola wasn't going to get hurt and put up Welker like stats this season.

Just to name a few.

And these claims were all because, your words, not mine... Only those who played at the high level you did knew these things.  And then you called us who didn't agree names and that we wouldn't know these things because we never played at the level you did.

Hahahaha!!  What a tool! 

Leave you alone?  All you have to do is not respond or is that to hard for you to do?  I can play this game for as long as you want to. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RallyC...   you can CHOOSE to read and not respond to TFB's posts.  Don't let this "feud" make you decide to not be a part of this community because of one poster.  Don't become the image of a kid stomping his feet for not getting his way, pouting and then deciding not to "play" anymore.

Hi Bill, I hear ya. Maybe so. Thanks for the input. Its been a couple of months now since I stopped posting regularly. Lets see how it goes.........

A lot more good comes from your participation than worryng about the occasional post or poster which you do not like.  just ignore that stuff and do what you want.

Roger that. I'm trying! Thanks.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The guy is a fraud.  He was laughed off of here for all his lies and childish games!!

There are a lot of posters who post worse things, if yo consider RallyC's post bad, than RallyC to worry about.  If RallyC, or any poster for that matter, posts something you deem outrageous or whatever, simply not reply and move on.  If a post is worth your time, then post a reply.  This is a forum of opinions of which not everyone will agree with. Maybe I've been trapped into a discussion to make a point, but, for the most part I pick my spots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Oh how the weasles can get so brave while hiding behind thier computers. If only we could all meet one day most of the bravado would end. Guess I better find another way.....The ingore button is a wonderful thing! It keeps the idiots out of your world and it drives them crazy at the same time....LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The guy is a fraud.  He was laughed off of here for all his lies and childish games!!

There are a lot of posters who post worse things, if yo consider RallyC's post bad, than RallyC to worry about.  If RallyC, or any poster for that matter, posts something you deem outrageous or whatever, simply not reply and move on.  If a post is worth your time, then post a reply.  This is a forum of opinions of which not everyone will agree with. Maybe I've been trapped into a discussion to make a point, but, for the most part I pick my spots.

Believe me agcsbill when I tell you he has posted much worse.  Nobody has ever accused me of being a liar and backed it up, ever on here.  Just look at RallyC, he accused me as being a liar and has nothing to back it up.   He hasn't even said what I am lying about. 

The guy pretty much pulled a Rusty when people started disagreeing with him.  Matter of fact, a lot, and I mean a lot of people here thought he was Rusty, that's how bad it was.  But then he took it a step further, he brought my family into it.  What kind of 50+ year (his claim, not mine) dirt back would do that for crying out loud?  RallyC, that's who.  Right RallyC, are you going to fess up to that or deny that?  I never mentioned anything about your wife, now did I?  And make sure you tell the truth because out of principle I will prove it. I might even have the screen capture of it. 

So agcsbill, it's people like this who come out of the woodwork, apparently gets tired of trolling over on the Celtics forum and then comes here to do it, who really makes a mess of the forum.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh how the weasles can get so brave while hiding behind thier computers. If only we could all meet one day most of the bravado would end. Guess I better find another way.....The ingore button is a wonderful thing! It keeps the idiots out of your world and it drives them crazy at the same time....LOL!

OMG, are you serious??   Hahahaha!!  Dude, you are 50+, 52 if I'm not mistaken,  you wouldn't be a match.  I can't believe you went there, hahaha!  Tears!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Rusty & TFB12 keep on posting    Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Did RallyC just return, blast someone, say he's going to keep personal stuff out and just talk football...and then continue to blast away in a personal battle?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Did RallyC just return, blast someone, say he's going to keep personal stuff out and just talk football...and then continue to blast away in a personal battle?

It just can not be made up! 

Remember the last time he was here?  Remember the goodbye thread he made and then wouldn't leave until the thread "rolled off the first page" as he put it.  Hahaha.  This place is crawling with nut jobs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The more u ignore them the more control you have over them. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is one of my favorite RallyC threads from the past.  Here he tries to prove himself  as a "top level" player where it seems he must have skipped a chapter in the football for dummies book. 

Notice how he gets flustered when posters start exposing him as a fraud and then he starts attacking and saying stuff like this....

"Sorry to confuse you. I think I will just leave you to your ignorance now. How does one with an alias flaunt anything????? You are amazing people. I guess nobody ever told you that you were good enough to be engaged by someone like me. Damn shame. I'm no different than you except I was a much better athlete. Are you looking for some kind of God? Sorry to be just another man.........Had you scored higher on the ASVAB testing, maybe the Air Force woulda taken you. I have a brother there and he believes who I am......."

and then trying to prove himself with this...

"See I am still in great shape as my ego won't let me get old. I am married to a woman 20-years younger, and I gotta keep a young attitude. I don't mean to sound the way I do, I am just still very young (imature) at heart. Most of us former ballers are! hven't ya noticed.........Hey, and thanks for doing what you do! Believe it not, I am a manager with the US Government with a TS Clearance and am engaged with some of your folks everyday right now for obvious reasons. I love the army and THAAD. Thanks again!!!"

And this is the stuff we have to put up with on this forum. 

For a funny read and to see just what this RallyC goof is all about check it out here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/rally-c/100/6668612?page=2

There is so much more on this guy, just takes a couple second of the finger tips to search and find.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Another classic post from RallyC.. because after all... he knows it all, so he says, because he played at the "top level"

Re: Dentist or Tebow....

posted at 8/19/2013 10:58 AM EDT

• RallyC
    • First: 3/11/2010
    • Last: 11/14/2013

TEBOW makes the team for many strategic reasons that most ordinary fans dont normally bother to identify/consider. Tebow is very effective for what BB needs him to do. Though redesigning the image of the Org is way down the list of priorities "on the field" wise, it is a top business objective. Having Tebow helps there. The style that Tebow employees isnt pretty to a fan, but it is a sound strategy to have a running QB option in the arsenal. TT isnt here to throw it just as Tom and Ryan aren't here to run it!  Having the option keeps other teams on their toes and forces them to prepare. In the event of catastrophe, TT is the perfect, game manager type who could keep things afloat And buy time to train another passing type. Our Passing game is far too advanced for any new QB in midseason to master in a short time frame, therefore having TT makes us a running team in the event of N emergency.  If BB wanted too with the personnel we have right now, he could go QB read option with TT and say here we come, right at you, and win games cramming it down their throats. We probably wont haVe to go there, but you can bet be are showing it for valid reasons. it is a security blanket that other teams dont have. Hate TT if you choose, just dont forget what our last 5 3rd string QBs brought to the table, if you can even remember who they were!!! We all know TT, and for very good reasons. Hes a winning football player.  Class is over, for now....   ********** Hahahaha!!!  This comes from a guy who came on here and had to tell everyone he was better then everone else here because he played at the "top level" and nobody else did.  Most of his comments were 100% wrong and he mocked everyone for disagreeing with him. This guy is a fraud.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

When the father ignores the child, the child desperately fights for his attention. the ignore button exposes who the chidren of BDC are. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at RallyC playing the same games that got him laughed off here last time.

You aren't ignoring when you keep respond to every post! Hahahaha!! 

I'm in your head once again!

When I get a few seconds I will use the search option and find some more of your silly posts from the past. 

Sections
Shortcuts