Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusty Vs TFB12, EDIT; Voting Closed

EDIT; VOTING IS CLOSED. The forum has overwhelmingly voted for option C below;

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

I must say if you go back and read every post in this thread, there was alot of namecalling, condescension, anger, and lack or respect by some posters. And thats by folks, not named Rusty or TFB12. Personally I think Rusty and TFB12 both bring alot of football speak to the forum and I look forward to reading more from them. I am glad most folks see it that way. Hopefully alot of these "keyboard cowboy" posts will stop and we can focus on the Pats. Heck we are 7-2 coming out of the bye!

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~Plato

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

If the loser will really leave then my vote is:

Rusty

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

If the loser will really leave then my vote is:

Rusty

in the coliseum thumbs down is the equivalent of thumbs up nowadays. so you are voting for rusty to stay

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

in the coliseum thumbs down is the equivalent of thumbs up nowadays. so you are voting for rusty to stay

[/QUOTE]

Huh?  What?

Did you not read this from Quagmire "(a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum)

So regardless what the thumbs up means to you "nowadays"  my vote is for Rusty which by Quagmires rules shows it would be for Rusty to leave the forum.

Who would you like to vote for?  Rusty adds nothing but chaos to this forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others"

Don't think it's right. Would only vote if the two of them insisted and created their own thread on the issue. 

If Rusty agreed to a truce with TFB that wouldn't do anything for me. He has beefs with half the folks in the forum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others"

Don't think it's right. Would only vote if the two of them insisted and created their own thread on the issue. 

If Rusty agreed to a truce with TFB that wouldn't do anything for me. He has beefs with half the folks in the forum.

[/QUOTE]

he has more beefs than a cattle yard

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

What is the time frame on this voting?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Meadowland Mike, Jints and UD to leave.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They aren't in this vote.  Choose one of these horses in this race.

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Current votes (highest vote must leave)

Rusty-0

TFB12-0

Neither-1

(P.S. Note to mods; would have been easier if the "poll" option was still here!

[/QUOTE]

i have no problem with rusty at all. every day it seems theres some stupid thread calling him out. what about the guys here that dont like the patriots? ridiculous

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Throw in Rico

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

timeframe is 24 hours. Again, I didnt come up with this, these two dropped the gauntlet on each other.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Quagmire-I get why you would take this TFB12 challenge on- and I get how fed up he is with nonsense questioning his Pats fan cred. Of course that is nonsense as well. Nothing IS working to prevent endless arguing over nonsense- and TFB12 isn't the only poster who engages in the back and forth endless nonsense with one poster.  Many posters are fed up having to wade through this stuff on thread after thread.

I vote a version c- but I dont think it will happen unless posters finally can practice restraint and ignore foolish crap. Honestly don't think there can be a truce unless both and every poster honored it. TFB12 doesn't have to prove his fan cred. The only way this stops is for posters to ignore ridiculous attacks. I know it's personal for some- and TFB12 had reached his limit. Really not personal. Anyone who mindlessly attacks fans  posting to express a point of view is the person with personal isues. A number of decent posters who have contributed to making this board a great place to discuss Pats football have left the board. If TFB12 left in that would be another big loss to this board.

The word troll is getting thrown around carelessly and directed at Pats fans including TFB12. It is comical to call TFB12 a troll.  The trolls on this board who only post to disrupt or the sniper trolls who come in to taunt are obvious. I think most posters here including me have been recpients of the crap. IGNORE.  Getting so hard to wade through all the hijacks. Though I vote truce- it takes both parties- and many more on this board who engage in futile attempts to respond to nonsense and attacks. Not personal. 

TFB12- should stay of course.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

C

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

C. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

C. Why should anyone have to leave this forum? That kind of posse-enforced diktat rubs me the wrong way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty must go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Of course this is impossible anyway. Megatool has so many fake accounts this cannot be done legitimately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I vote for Babe!  Babe for the win! - Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

the basement dwelling, borderline personality disorder, and Bellichick sack sucker Harvey BallLicker 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

C. Why should anyone have to leave this forum? That kind of posse-enforced diktat rubs me the wrong way.

[/QUOTE]

Well said, sir.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Current votes (highest vote must leave) EDIT: as of 0900 hours

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

(P.S. Note to mods; would have been easier if the "poll" option was still here!

[/QUOTE]

Who let the 3rd grade girl start a thread here?  Geez.  This is a whole new low.  Beyond sad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you consider the mods, who have banned Rusty some 30 times, a "posse"?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said, sir.

[/QUOTE]

^ Yep, this.

If you can't stand a poster, /ignore them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I vote for Babe!  Babe for the win! - Cool

[/QUOTE]

You're probably the only one who could beat out Rusty in a GTFO vote troll. LMAO@U

Sections
Shortcuts