Rusty VS TFB12; Voting closed, the forum has spoken.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusty VS TFB12; Voting closed, the forum has spoken.

VOTING IS CLOSED. The forum has overwhelmingly voted for option C below;

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

I must say if you go back and read every post in this thread, there was alot of namecalling, condescension, anger, and lack or respect by some posters. And thats by folks, not named Rusty or TFB12. Personally I think Rusty and TFB12 both bring alot of football speak to the forum and I look forward to reading more from them. I am glad most folks see it that way. Hopefully alot of these "keyboard cowboy" posts will stop and we can focus on the Pats. Heck we are 7-2 coming out of the bye!

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~Plato

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Rusty VS TFB12; Voting closed, the forum has spoken.

Again, why is there a 3rd grade girl starting voting threads here???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Quag, regardless of the poster, one can choose to read the post or not and respond or not accordingly.  That is the judge on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Should have called. * dun da da!*. jints the board cop.  Eeeeee youuuuu eeeeeee youuuuu. Ticket for 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Quag

Thanks for the update.

And I want to hear more what is happening in South Sudan...what are your days like... how do you guys spend free time...how much do you go off base....interaction with locals etc. All this fascinates me! Africa fascinates me. (I have been to Morrocco and spent 4 weeks there. I really enjoyed the Berber culture in the Atlas Mountains and the dessert. Amazing that no much has changed in 2000 years in the dessert!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quag

Thanks for the update.

And I want to hear more what is happening in South Sudan...what are your days like... how do you guys spend free time...how much do you go off base....interaction with locals etc. All this fascinates me! Africa fascinates me. (I have been to Morrocco and spent 4 weeks there. I really enjoyed the Berber culture in the Atlas Mountains and the dessert. Amazing that no much has changed in 2000 years in the dessert!

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's a missionary

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The results speak clearly as to how anal most of the posters here are.

A guy who has been banned 30+ times gets a pass from those wretched and devoid of a moral compass; sickening, but not surprising, in the least. The world simply gets more like this every day.

Of course the voting is a joke anyway, because of Rusty's score of fake accounts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

NYC I am not a missionary I am a police trainer here. Message me your email address and I will send you some info and a few pics. It is really a fascinating place!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey wazzu, blow me! I know, not very respectful but tired of your nonsense.

[/QUOTE]

Lol!  Ok, obviously I've offended you.  It's not you personally, just these petty threads trying to vote a certain poster away are so childish and ridiculous.  Can we just talk football?  I'm fine with arguing about patriots views, but can we at least try to act like adults?  That is all. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I don't get it.  Rusty said most the people here wanted TFB12 gone, it didn't look like that to me in that thread you created Quag.  If you take away the "option C neither vote" which I could never find in the original thread as part of their "challenge" Rusty would have been voted out of here. There were several votes for Rusty gone in that thread, not sure if I noticed a single one for tfb12.  And I am sure had the voting went on for a week Rusty would have been voted off.  There were a lot of people who are regulars here that I didn't see vote in the thread or even post at all yesterday so a lot of people didn't even see it or have the chance to vote. 

Thanks Quag for doing this even though I don't think it was long enough or that the results were really what was indicated in the thread.

And for those interested, which are many, Rustys total posts yesterday were 85.  I bet 83 of those posts were name calling and attacking other members here. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

VOTING IS CLOSED. The forum has overwhelmingly voted for option C below;

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

I must say if you go back and read every post in this thread, there was alot of namecalling, condescension, anger, and lack or respect by some posters. And thats by folks, not named Rusty or TFB12. Personally I think Rusty and TFB12 both bring alot of football speak to the forum and I look forward to reading more from them. I am glad most folks see it that way. Hopefully alot of these "keyboard cowboy" posts will stop and we can focus on the Pats. Heck we are 7-2 coming out of the bye!

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~Plato

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire=Rusty's Enabler

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A guy who has been banned 30+ times gets a pass from those wretched and devoid of a moral compass; sickening, but not surprising, in the least. The world simply gets more like this every day.

Of course the voting is a joke anyway, because of Rusty's score of fake accounts.

[/QUOTE]

unfortunately to ban Rusty u have to ban 12 other accounts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should have called. * dun da da!*. jints the board cop.  Eeeeee youuuuu eeeeeee youuuuu. Ticket for 2

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12?  Someone said he has openly admitted to 18 accounts a while back.

He already has 1/3 of his posting quota today, he better slow down or he will top his daily ave of 100.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Quag

I tried to log in to the message center but couldn't. You can reach me at: tthomasgargiulo@yahoo.com

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah. He will make a new Rusty in less than 2 minutes if they ban him. That's what he does. The fakes are just there to provide phony support for him. A real sick pup.

Not that there aren't a few clueless souls that agree with parts of his brain-dead take on things as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

If anyone is paying attention to the forum, Rusty is in attack mode again today.  Almost already reached the 1/2 mark of his posting quota average for the day.  He could be the greatest multi tasker in history and there is still no way the guy has a job while posting as much as he does especially when you take in consideration him reading all the other posts, threads.  Great job guys for those choosing option C, which was made up to begin with.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

Been there. Done that.   Got the plate.  Ha ha.  Tool. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Quag hasnt hit 3rd grade yet because that is where I learned its spelled A LITTLE and A LOT.....note the space

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Since the verdict of the poll was no more name calling and a call for mutual respect, and since at least one of the two folks being voted on are continuing to name call and attack other posters, it turns out your poll and this thread was completely powerless, meaningless and useless. 

This forum is not a democracy, please spare us with the pretense that it is, when it is obvious we have no control over the participants.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, well, well.

Thanks Quagmire, your heart was in the right place but since Rusty kept telling me that everyone wanted me to leave I put the challenge on.  Me or Him, there was no 3rd option of neither.  I don't think he even ever officially accepted the challenge to begin with, he know he would be voted out of here, but whatever.  

He is clearly the cause of this forum being a mess.  If he was gone this place would run smooth.  Sure there would be some disagreements but nothing like what goes on now.  I just now visited the forum for the first time today and it is a complete mess with Rusty and his drama, lies, arguments, name calling all running wild here and I haven't even been here.  We all know he is the problem here and I know he is the reason many good, long time posters have either left or don't visit often anymore and that is just plain too bad.  A lot of good people not on here because of one very bad, smell, rotten apple.

Thank you to those that posted nice things about me in the vote thread.  My focus here is just to have a fun time, and talk some football like the rest of you. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The fakes are just there to provide phony support for him. A real sick pup.

You give Rusty far too much credit.  I don't believe he has any fake accounts because he isn't capable of hiding who he is that well.  Whenever he gets banned it is obvious immediately what his new account is.  The writing style and unabashed arguing is far too obvious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

The fakes are just there to provide phony support for him. A real sick pup.

You give Rusty far too much credit.  I don't believe he has any fake accounts because he isn't capable of hiding who he is that well.  Whenever he gets banned it is obvious immediately what his new account is.  The writing style and unabashed arguing is far too obvious.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently I have been giving you too much credit. Rusty may not be that bright, but his massive dose of sneaky stands in quite well.

Obviously if he has the main Rusty account to be "him" he don't need the others for that purpose. They are for support and attacking. Simple really.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Apparently I have been giving you too much credit. Rusty may not be that bright, but his massive dose of sneaky stands in quite well.

Obviously if he has the main Rusty account to be "him" he don't need the others for that purpose. They are for support and attacking. Simple really.

In my view Rusty doesn't have enough self control to post on a different account with a different persona.  You have called a number of posters here Rusty before and as far as I can tell none of them have ever been correct.  I mean heck you called me Rusty once back in the day.  Surely you don't believe that now?

Sections
Shortcuts