Rusty? We had a bet

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Rusty? We had a bet

Holmes did restructure, just saying.

Why do you care who they signed? Why do you keep bringing up the Jets? Who cares about Revis unless he is coming here? Dont you hope they are 0-for the season this year? I do.

Technically you did win, but for the sake of 6 hours I am declared the winner. Sorry. Good day

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

LMAO rkarp caught up in another lie

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Holmes did restructure, just saying.

Why do you care who they signed? Why do you keep bringing up the Jets? Who cares about Revis unless he is coming here? Dont you hope they are 0-for the season this year? I do.

Technically you did win, but for the sake of 6 hours I am declared the winner. Sorry. Good day

Yeah, he restructured and won't finish in NY.     You keep asking me "who cares abotu the Jets" 3 years after I confronted YOU on a Pats board with YOU constantly praising the Jets here in the Fall of 2010.  Get it?

I confronted you, we eventually learned that you work for ESPN, the outlet leading the anti-Patriots charge and overly-praising the big mouth team in the same division that only appeared to be "chasing the Pats". You were drooling over who they signed, Sanchez's play at QB, and were openly trolling here, just like you do now.

The beauty of it all is I got you to admit where you worked. LOL

Yet, you ask ME, why I bring up the Jets? See, you don't even realize how arrogant you sound and it's very likely because you have mental illness.

Lastyl, you have got to the biggest moron I've ever seen with regards to your last sentence.

Go ahead and start the thread you need to start and leave through next Wednesday to try to save some face here even with your little troll buddies, the latter who won't even back you on this moronic display of yours.

Even they know you lost.

I praised the Jets in 2010 because the won the AFCCCG while going 13-6 for the season. IMO that is worthy of praise. I do understand you are incapable of this, even though you mention them every day here on the board.

Btw, I also understand you are the spell check police, but who made you the confront some one elses opinion police?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Hi Rusty.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

if you are not in fact Rusty, please point out what I lied about?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey rust, remember when you spent two weeks telling the world just how we were going to beat the jets in the 2010 playoff game? I do, you faught with the trolls for weeks bragging about how we were going to "expose them". The jets punched us in the face for three hours that night - the defense made Sanchez look like Joe Montana...not one single sack or pressure. You dissapeared for two weeks after while we all took the heat from jet's trolls that were looking for payback from you! Davesdone almost had a nervous breakdown and eventually left the board for three months.

Eventually you came back and blamed the whole thing on Brady:(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hey rust, remember when you spent two weeks telling the world just how we were going to beat the jets in the 2010 playoff game? I do, you faught with the trolls for weeks bragging about how we were going to "expose them". The jets punched us in the face for three hours that night - the defense made Sanchez look like Joe Montana...not one single sack or pressure. You dissapeared for two weeks after while we all took the heat from jet's trolls that were looking for payback from you! Davesdone almost had a nervous breakdown and eventually left the board for three months.

That was a harsh few weeks....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Yeah, I do remember. I felt the Pats totally blew it. I felt they handed opp after opp after opp on a platter to an underdog team that wasn't as good.

That's sports. Nice job by the Jets who played like they had nothing to lose.  But, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.  RKrap acted like the Jets knew how to slide right past NE and how BB team builds. LOL

This is the point.

What I also remember is 2011's playoffs and SB where Brady has a chance to make amends from that, by playing better and also making SB 42 a LONG, lost memory that could have been completely offset by him simply not being dumb and channeling Jay Cutler in the 4th qtr. 

Hey, Mt Hurl, remember when Brady was a better QB in the postseason? lol

Yeh, I kind of remember...it was when our team was built better. LOL!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

OH! I remember that!

That was when I laid out, specifically, how the Jets could absoluely beat the Pats. Then they went out, and almost EXACTLY did it that way.

I was disrespected before AND after!

I'll never forget this:...Brady had gone something like 400 passes without an INT. I said the "TO clock was ticking" and "if the Jets end the game just +1 in TOs, it will be a long day for the Pats." Brady thew a pick for the only TO of the game.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I've tried to stay out of this, but I'll say what I remember just for the sake of it.

I remember Rkarp saying something about 30 million, which Rusty found hilarious and wanted to bet on. Then I remember Rkarp saying $20 million, and I believe Rusty agreed to meet him in the middle at $25 million by a certain time on a certain day (can't remember exactly when).

I think Rkarp lost, but I can't say for sure.

20. This post has been removed.