Rusty, what exactly is a "troll?"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Rusty, what exactly is a "troll?"

I've gotten so numb to you calling everyone who disagrees with you a "troll" that I realized that I really don't know exactly the definition of that term as you use it. Is a "troll" someone who secretly likes the Jets? Someone who dislikes Belichick? someone who disagrees with you? Or simply someone who likes our Hall of Fame QB, Tom Brady? Just wondering. Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Rusty, what exactly is a

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

It can come in a form of various things:

1. A jealous fan of another team.

2. Someone who has an agenda and spams the board to prove that agenda.

3. A disingenuous Pats fan, who may or may not have a 24 hour raging woodrow for Tom Brady, to the point they can't see they are wrong or have been wrong for YEARS

For example, we would not have Pats fans who troll here if they simply admitted when they are wrong. Keep in mind, this usually comes when they FIRST mock me (or others') and my opinion on a topic.

For example, TCal read where Arrington was pulled from the field. As we learned, it was a precaution due to injury with a lead and the trust BB has in rookie, Logan Ryan.

But, TCal tried to get sneaky and he used the other angle, which has now backfired.

Further, I was mocked for suspecting Wilfork is battling an injury as to why he's been so invisible so far. Today, he too, is finally on that injury report unable to shake his injury, but still able to practice and battle through.  

A troll is someone who is insecure they might be wrong or proven wrong.   They also hate it being pointed out.

But, the troll ALWAYS insitgates the trolling which is what makes it ironic.  Got it?

When you have someone like TCal calling the hardworking very good Nink "Dink" or Dobson and Thompkins "rookie puukes" in one week because Brady is sucking, that's trolling.

Well you just described yourself.

Just substitute Raging love for BB instead of TB

Just call Brady a puuke instead of puuky 29%, catch, rookies and the whole pitiful D who have puuked all over the field since 2005.

You ALWAYS instigate.  You ALWAYS call out posters who aren't even here.

You NEVER admit you are wrong even though you ALWAYS are.  You're retort is name calling, insults to ones family, job, education, where they live, their age and where they shop.

You are a Panthers fan who hates TB for the azz whooping he gave you.  Why do you never insult the Panthers (every other team) but never a peep about the dysfunction in your own back yard?

No fan of the Pats dedicates his life to bashing TB..   NO ONE!  Yet you SPAM this forum all day, every day, with your sickness,

Add a fking liar and that describes you to a T.

Congrats. ...... You are a troll. by your own standards!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

3. A disingenuous Pats fan, who may or may not have a 24 hour raging woodrow for Tom Brady, to the point they can't see they are wrong or have been wrong for YEARS

For example, we would not have Pats fans who troll here if they simply admitted when they are wrong. Keep in mind, this usually comes when they FIRST mock me (or others') and my opinion on a topic.

For example, TCal read where Arrington was pulled from the field. As we learned, it was a precaution due to injury with a lead and the trust BB has in rookie, Logan Ryan.

But, TCal tried to get sneaky and he used the other angle, which has now backfired.

Further, I was mocked for suspecting Wilfork is battling an injury as to why he's been so invisible so far. Today, he too, is finally on that injury report unable to shake his injury, but still able to practice and battle through.  

A troll is someone who is insecure they might be wrong or proven wrong.   They also hate it being pointed out.

But, the troll ALWAYS insitgates the trolling which is what makes it ironic.  Got it?

When you have someone like TCal calling the hardworking very good Nink "Dink" or Dobson and Thompkins "rookie puukes" in one week because Brady is sucking, that's trolling.

Fair enough.  Pretty well thought out post.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

False, JizzyDispenser.

I state my opinions with conviction and confidence and back them with facts, data and corrborative support.

When I get mocked, yes, I do go on the offensive. Yes. But, I don't instigate. If you think I am not going to point out how arrogant the mockers are when I am right, you're wrong.  If you tools weren't behind a keyboard, you'd be laughed out of the room in person.

If Brady is playing poorly and I point it out, it's not me bashing Brady, it's being an honest fan who is here for the ride. It's not my problem you and your little group cannot muster the words "Brady has to be better". Christ, Brady says them.  You can't, which means you'e deluded and have mental illness.

Don't project your unhealthy man lust for Brady onto how other fans will react and be honest in reacting to how he plays in any given week or postseason.

Nice try about this new "You are a Panthers fan" angle, too. Desperation.  Were you at the '96 AFC TItle game like I was? No. You weren't I grew up attending PAts games. Clearly, you won't find a bigger diehard than myself.  

Carolina? Pathetic fans, crowd, owner, etc. I was the one on here predicting Hurney botching the Peppers thing in 2009 saying he should have dealt him for at least 1 1st rd pick.  Carolina's price was way too high into a lockout, I said Hurney would pay, he did, and he got fired.

BB? Dealt Seymour.  Yep. Told ya.  Thank you, BB for understanding the market. 

I was right again.  See, I am right and you hate it.    Deep down you know I am right about Brady, too, which is why you troll and stalk me.

See, Wazzu?   See?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies,Lies,Lies,Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like me to start bringing over threads?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

False, JizzyDispenser.

I state my opinions with conviction and confidence and back them with facts, data and corrborative support.

When I get mocked, yes, I do go on the offensive. Yes. But, I don't instigate. If you think I am not going to point out how arrogant the mockers are when I am right, you're wrong.  If you tools weren't behind a keyboard, you'd be laughed out of the room in person.

If Brady is playing poorly and I point it out, it's not me bashing Brady, it's being an honest fan who is here for the ride. It's not my problem you and your little group cannot muster the words "Brady has to be better". Christ, Brady says them.  You can't, which means you'e deluded and have mental illness.

Don't project your unhealthy man lust for Brady onto how other fans will react and be honest in reacting to how he plays in any given week or postseason.

Nice try about this new "You are a Panthers fan" angle, too. Desperation.  Were you at the '96 AFC TItle game like I was? No. You weren't I grew up attending PAts games. Clearly, you won't find a bigger diehard than myself.  

Carolina? Pathetic fans, crowd, owner, etc. I was the one on here predicting Hurney botching the Peppers thing in 2009 saying he should have dealt him for at least 1 1st rd pick.  Carolina's price was way too high into a lockout, I said Hurney would pay, he did, and he got fired.

BB? Dealt Seymour.  Yep. Told ya.  Thank you, BB for understanding the market. 

I was right again.  See, I am right and you hate it.    Deep down you know I am right about Brady, too, which is why you troll and stalk me.

See, Wazzu?   See?

HAHAHA...Sorry, I know it;s a reply to the same thread, but i didnt get past the first paragragh last time without bursting into laughter. Then I saw this.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fair enough.  Pretty well thought out post.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha.  Rusty is so lame.  He must be drunk because once again he posts something to fit his agenda.  A troll is...

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Rusty does this with every post.  Posting false info, false facts to push his warped agenda, usually causing disruption and argument.  99% of what he posts here is false and garbage.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Anyone that isn't a homer is a troll!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think Rusty with his mental illness loves to be hated....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to G0DVERNMENT's comment:

the more i come here, the more i feel sorry for rusty. BDC is the guy's life and nobody here even likes him. the saddest part is that it's his own fault.

Thank goodness people don't come on a Patriots football forum and try to push their crazy political agenda's!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Sound like anyone here?

People here who are trolls by definition are the Jets and the Giants guys who don't come to talk about the Pats, but instead come to talk smack and rile Pats fans up.

People who dislike Brady are not trolls. 

People who dislike Belichick the GM are not trolls.

People who dislike Belichick the coach are not trolls.

People who have an opinion different than yours are not trolls.

TFB12 is not a troll.  Babe is not a troll. 

Rusty is not a troll.  He is, however, a complete loser. 

HOLY HOLY!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I think Rusty with his mental illness loves to be hated....

He is a certifiable wacko

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Sound like anyone here?

People here who are trolls by definition are the Jets and the Giants guys who don't come to talk about the Pats, but instead come to talk smack and rile Pats fans up.

HOLY HOLY!

There are very few I consider a troll, mostly the guy who just spam pictures or tons of blank replys...glad that fad stopped. Rusty just needs to cool it down, he doesn't need to reply or agrue with everyone who disagrees.  That is what started this constant back and forth over two to three years ago. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sound like anyone here?

HOLY HOLY!

There are very few I consider a troll, mostly the guy who just spam pictures or tons of blank replys...glad that fad stopped. Rusty just needs to cool it down, he doesn't need to reply or agrue with everyone who disagrees.  That is what started this constant back and forth over two to three years ago. 

[/QUOTE]

he[Rusty] calls anyone who disagrees with him a dunce or worse and has been doing it for years. He needs to be banned along with his aliases.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Posting several hundred times in a few days concerns me. I would think interacting with anyone who posts that frantically would prove difficult and so far that's proven to be true no matter who it is. Whether that is trolling or just making a very poor life and time management decision I couldn't say. But if you then call other people "loser" after posting hundreds of time in a few days, well that's rather odd. 

Despite my screen name, I'm not a big fan of labelling people trolls. "Fans" from other teams are really the bulk of the trolls in here. You don't have to be a troll to be a fan of another team in this forum but so far the kinds of "fans" we get in here usually are here to grind some kind of axe, even if it's just to rub Super Bowl losses in our face from time to time. That's trolling....

I'm not a fan of calling Rusty names in return, queenie in particular. The guy knows his football and is really smart about non-football topics as well. If he cut down the Tom Brady bashing (we all know his position on this by now) and the name calling he'd be all right...but I'm skeptical it will ever happen. 

Rusty ain't a troll IMO but he does troll on Brady from time to time if you get my drift. You can troll on stuff without being a full time troll. Rusty also gets confused because he thinks there is one definition of troll (his) that should be self-evident to the rest of us. Not surprisingly his definition is incredibly self-serving. Amazingly enough no one who agrees with him is ever a troll. What a coincidence. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Thank goodness people don't come on a Patriots football forum and try to push their crazy political agenda's!

a very fair point...what a gutless and ineffective way of pushing political pablum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

the more i come here, the more i feel sorry for rusty. BDC is the guy's life and nobody here even likes him. the saddest part is that it's his own fault.

Thank goodness people don't come on a Patriots football forum and try to push their crazy political agenda's!

[/QUOTE]

ooook, mr. random lol

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Scene from the movie....

Rusty:  Hey TFB12, You weren't born in Mass, you can't be a real Patriots fan.  I went to a home game in 1980.  I am the Patriots Super Fan. (takes drink from bottle of scotch)

Me:  Hey Super Fan.... Have you met Mr. Kraft?

Rusty:   (Deer in headlights look)

Me:   I have.

Rusty:  (Deer in headlights look)

Me:  Hahahahahaha... you fraud!

Rusty:  I bet you didn't go to College!

Me:  Yes I did

Rusty: (Deer in headlights look)

Me:  Hahahaha.. you fraud!

Rusty:  You don't have kids

Me:  Yes I do

Rusty: (Deer in headlights look)

Me:  Hahahaha.. you fraud!

Rusty:  I'm glad Welkie is gone so Brady doesn't pass to him all the time. 

Troll walk accross screen

<End Scene>

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Virtually never. Facts are anethema to you Megatool.

Sections
Shortcuts