Rusty, Whats Your Name?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Rusty, Whats Your Name?

whats your real name russ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Rusty, Whats Your Name?

Russell 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Russell 

[/QUOTE]

Rusty was the kid in the National Lampoon movies and thats's the name "Rusty" took....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Matt Walsh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Matt Walsh?

[/QUOTE]

I think it's actually Eric Mangini............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMke. Show MileHighMke's posts

I think it is Tyrone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Buffalo Bill

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Stephen Belichick

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

why do u say russell rkarp?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

he has messengered me a few times on this forum and signed "Russell"...he has also emailed Reiss a few times asking about me and also signed "Russell". So I assume his name is "Russell"...

I have also seen him on other sites and uses "Hallowed Hoodie"....I know he stalks many, and uses many different names, but his email to Reiss was almost sane, and he signed "Russell"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

he has messengered me a few times on this forum and signed "Russell"

Are you pulling my leg right now?  This is amazing if true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

he has messengered me a few times on this forum and signed "Russell"

[/QUOTE]

Are you pulling my leg right now?  This is amazing if true.

[/QUOTE]

I am not pulling your leg. I do not know if that is really his name, but that is what I have been calling him, and he doesnt say other wise...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he has messengered me a few times on this forum and signed "Russell"...he has also emailed Reiss a few times asking about me and also signed "Russell". So I assume his name is "Russell"...

I have also seen him on other sites and uses "Hallowed Hoodie"....I know he stalks many, and uses many different names, but his email to Reiss was almost sane, and he signed "Russell"

[/QUOTE]

He emailed Reiss asking about you? 

Psycho!!!!

Well, we already knew that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Psycho!!!!

[/QUOTE]

the guy is seriously unbalanced. I do think his bragging about the drugs and alcohol use are true, and I do not think he has a steady job, which he kind of admits with his consultant schtick. I have been working mostly nights, so I do not see a lot of his rantings, but it seems many here accuse him of being drunk. I dont doubt it.

I have had him on ignore for about 1 month, I did take him off today, and he is still following me around, talking about me, all the usual stalking he did prior to me ignoring him...kind of creepy, right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Psycho!!!!

[/QUOTE]

the guy is seriously unbalanced. I do think his bragging about the drugs and alcohol use are true, and I do not think he has a steady job, which he kind of admits with his consultant schtick. I have been working mostly nights, so I do not see a lot of his rantings, but it seems many here accuse him of being drunk. I dont doubt it.

I have had him on ignore for about 1 month, I did take him off today, and he is still following me around, talking about me, all the usual stalking he did prior to me ignoring him...kind of creepy, right?

[/QUOTE]

Seriously creepy!  Who takes this message board stuff, that seriously?

You must have really wounded him or he's so jealous, he can't function like a normal human being.

Yes, he is OFTEN drunk.  You can just tell.  Pitiful!

Sitting at home every night, drunk, on a message board. 

How do you know he emailed Reiss?

I'm afraid, if me, I'd be doing something about that.  Like informing the Globe.

That's just sick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Psycho!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You must have really wounded him or he's so jealous, he can't function like a normal human being.

I'm afraid, if me, I'd be doing something about that.  Like informing the Globe.

That's just sick.

[/QUOTE]

Reiss told me!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Psycho!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's just sick.

[/QUOTE]

Reiss told me!

[/QUOTE]

DAAAAAAMN, bro!  What was he asking and what was his reason for asking?

Seriously, I'd be talking to someone, if I were you.

That's just psycho and no joke.

BB probably has a restraining order against him.  LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if BDC enforced its own policies and deleted this guy and every reincarnation immediately for his and our own good.  The stocking is creepy enough but the lying, misremembering, blatantly taking things out of context and just making chit up is out of control at this point.

I picture a very worn composition notebook next to his computer with all his deleted and current account names and logins.  There is at least a page on every poster he perceives as a threat and every bit of information he's been able to harvest from our post that he believes he can use as a weapon against us.

I get the chills knowing there are people like that out there in the world.  People all of us would go out of our way to avoid and ignore in the real world.  I guess these people are a product of being ignored and avoided.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

DAAAAAAMN, bro!  What was he asking and what was his reason for asking?

Seriously, I'd be talking to someone, if I were you.

That's just psycho and no joke.

BB probably has a restraining order against him.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be nice if BDC protected us from stockers on it's site?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

hy do u say russell rkarp?

Psycho!!!!

That's just sick.

Reiss told me!

When the hell did all this happen with Rusty emailing Reiss about you rkarp??  That is really creepy!  I'm sure you have the email, you have to post it on here, lol!!  I knew this guy was messed up, taking it out of the forum is over the line, imo! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'm going with Cosmo.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts