Rusty, Whats Your Name?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Rusty, Whats Your Name?

In response to mellymel1's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Reach around Rusty emailed Mike Reiss about RKARP? 

Details please! 

Reach around Rusty is a weasel.

Hey uncle Rico! Good to talk to myself again! Dead head is off his meds this week.

BUST-CHISE talks to himself...tell me BUSTIFY/BUSTY and Phat Virgin...you see someone about your disorder?

Hey Reach Around Rusty!! Is that you in your picture advertising how many reach arounds you did today?  Bwhahahahahahaha!!  70 is a lot!

Or is that how many times you emailed Mike Reiss about RKARP?  Bwhahahahaha!!  70 is a lot!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Russell 

Rusty was the kid in the National Lampoon movies and thats's the name "Rusty" took....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Russell 

Rusty was the kid in the National Lampoon movies and thats's the name "Rusty" took....

Love it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Reach around Rusty emailed Mike Reiss about RKARP? 

Details please! 

Reach around Rusty is a weasel.

Hey uncle Rico! Good to talk to myself again! Dead head is off his meds this week.

BUST-CHISE talks to himself...tell me BUSTIFY/BUSTY and Phat Virgin...you see someone about your disorder?

Hey Reach Around Rusty!! Is that you in your picture advertising how many reach arounds you did today?  Bwhahahahahahaha!!  70 is a lot!

Or is that how many times you emailed Mike Reiss about RKARP?  Bwhahahahaha!!  70 is a lot!

He has lost his marbles tonight guys...no meds...multiple personalities. Emails to employers...he has slipped into the abyss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Wy did you email mike reiss? Not cool dead head. Not cool at all bro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Look at Reach Around Rusty using his Melvin the Menace screen name to post his junk all over the board.  Lame comeback Reach Around.  Your act is old!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Stephen Belichick"

That's kind of funny. 

I don't know if anyone emailed someone's employer, there's no way to know. If it did happen, that's creepy stuff.

I don't know if whatever real name has been asserted is the right one. 

But it all crosses the line to me. Outing someone's real name in here isn't right, whether you are correct in your attempt or not.

It's not important. We're here to talk football. It simply doesn't need to get this personal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Stephen Belichick"

That's kind of funny. 

I don't know if anyone emailed someone's employer, there's no way to know. If it did happen, that's creepy stuff.

I don't know if whatever real name has been asserted is the right one. 

But it all crosses the line to me. Outing someone's real name in here isn't right, whether you are correct in your attempt or not.

It's not important. We're here to talk football. It simply doesn't need to get this personal.

It's across the line for sure, BTS, but there is a difference:  We're joking and he's not.  Rusty Trombone spends a ton of time here attempting to pry into people's person lives.  I can't tell you how many times he's asked me where I went to school or what I do for a living. 

Look at all of the garbage he posts about RKarp's job, and that guy works for ESPN!  And now it comes out that The Rusty Trombone is emailing people's co-workers in an attempt to find out more about them? 

This dude needs to seek help. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

folks I really wanted to ignore this trollish thread but now feel the need to chime in. Rusty can be very annoying at times but at least he is a Pats fan unlike you Rico and all your minions. As BB would say Rusty "is what he is" and thats not going to change. Why do you all let him live rent free in your heads? If you dont like his stuff put him on ignore. But what I really cant fathom is why so many of you fall victim to Rkarps insinuations! You really believe Rusty emailed reiss about Rkarp and Reiss told him? If so I got some land to sell you. Do you all think Reiss got nothing more important to do then chase down all espn employees whenever one of his 100's or 1000s of emails a day is about one of them? How did Reiss now who Rkarp is? Is that your real name Rkarp? This is an absoloute ridiculous insinuation and just another example of Rkarp trying to convince this board he is so much more important than the rest of us. Yes he has put some good info accurate info out there, but he has also missed as much as he has been right (like almost every other poster here). I just think this thread is trollish and childish. I will say "you cnat blame a dog for being a dog!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

the guy is seriously unbalanced. I do think his bragging about the drugs and alcohol use are true, and I do not think he has a steady job, which he kind of admits with his consultant schtick. I have been working mostly nights, so I do not see a lot of his rantings, but it seems many here accuse him of being drunk. I dont doubt it.

I have had him on ignore for about 1 month, I did take him off today, and he is still following me around, talking about me, all the usual stalking he did prior to me ignoring him...kind of creepy, right?

It would be nice if BDC enforced its own policies and deleted this guy and every reincarnation immediately for his and our own good.  The stocking is creepy enough but the lying, misremembering, blatantly taking things out of context and just making chit up is out of control at this point.

I picture a very worn composition notebook next to his computer with all his deleted and current account names and logins.  There is at least a page on every poster he perceives as a threat and every bit of information he's been able to harvest from our post that he believes he can use as a weapon against us.

I get the chills knowing there are people like that out there in the world.  People all of us would go out of our way to avoid and ignore in the real world.  I guess these people are a product of being ignored and avoided.

I just put him back on ignore.

Well said. His full time job is to sleuth this board for potential identity improprieties.  Does he not recognize his illness? Does he not have anyone who cares enough about him to intervene? Does he not have bills, budgets and balances? Are we his "family"(shudder)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Hey Guys!

Scapegoating 1 person for problems we all have in various degrees is not honest. At times, we are all lonely, scared and aggressive. 

Peace to everyone!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

All I can say about a email to Reiss is that I dont know if its real or not,but Ive seen Rusty say he should get people fired from thier jobs cause he doesnt like what they say so I wouldnt put it past him to do this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Whoa, lets back up here. And lets stick to the facts. Some one from this board messengered me here twice, and referenced "that it would be fun to turn the tables on another poster"...this message was signed "Russell" and came from one of the previous monikers used by the one and only

Reiss also recieved an email asking about me and also signed "Russell"

Both FACTS!

I do not know if Russell and Rusty are one and the same. I ignored the messages, and Reiss and I had a laugh. Thats it.

Is it possible that one of the sinister minds here punked me? Perhaps, but all 3 times the information included in the messages were eerily "Rusty-esque", and were signed "Russell". Strange coincidence?

Couple of other points;

-no my wife is not a MOD. Before I realized Russell was such a stalker, and he was asking 100 questions, I mentioned my wife is a lawyer. Repeat, she does not work for the Globe, nor is she a MOD, regardless what Smelly Mel said.

-I could be wrong (actually, I really dont care) but I really, really think Russell is goofing us, and he and "Mel" are the same person.

-"RKarp" or as I am now refered to "RKrap", is not my real name, but my real name is longer and similar. (Rusty has also tried many times to ask me my real name, hence why I think he emailed my place of employ)

-anyone notice Russell went missing for a while, but was only replying to my postings?

Lastly, I could care less about Russell or Mel or whomever they are. I enjoy coming here and discussing football, which I do with 98% of the posters here (Quagmire gets on my nerves). In the Spring/Summer, I am around the team more often, and in the fall go to to most every home game, so I have more to discuss. If there was a colleger B ball board available, I would be over there, rather than here in the winter. Anyone notice I post early in the day (ATJ does)? I work at night (mostly) until March, and then head to Baseball. And Russell is not here early in the morning.

Look, as I have said to Russell many, many, many times, put me on ignore if you dont want to read what I say. But dont follow me around attacking my thoughts and comments. Either discuss them, or ignore them

I have had Russell and Mel on ignore for almost 1 month (and have now included Buggerin Butch/aka Mel/aka Russell?) but took Russell off yesterday. I am kind of sorry that I did.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

whats your real name russ

I thought you knew his name is rusty the toe jammer and in case you haven't been informed he jammed his toe pretty bad during the super bowl out of frustration... His friends end up pouring salt on his wounded big toe and took him to the hospital... Lol true story.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Note Rico, Fletherbrook and Phat Virgin all swooping in to talk to one another with responses all in a row back and forth to make it seem like they're different people.

LMAO

Any person in here, a PAts fan, talking to them as if he's not Bustchise, is a flippin' MORON.

I saw this same type in interaction with you and the Bust-chise posts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

My name's Sean.....what's the big deal anyway!?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Hi...my name is-my name is-my name is...

Slim Shady! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Hi...my name is-my name is-my name is...

Slim Shady! 

I wish my name was that cool!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

As I have said for years, he is a nutjob. I can easily believe he has been diagnosed with acute mental illness, alcoholism and neglects his therapy/meds (probably because the meds have severe side effects when mixed with booze and illegal drugs).

His dishonesty is pathological, he is hopelessly delusional and he is obsessive/compulsive in the extreme.

He is also probably possessed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Note Rico, Fletherbrook and Phat Virgin all swooping in to talk to one another with responses all in a row back and forth to make it seem like they're different people.

LMAO

Any person in here, a PAts fan, talking to them as if he's not Bustchise, is a flippin' MORON.

I saw this same type in interaction with you and the Bust-chise posts.

You don't have a shot in a world to figuring  out who rusty  is so go back to sleep before he toe jams you just for good measure sake lol.

Sections
Shortcuts