Rusty, Whats Your Name?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Rusty, Whats Your Name?

In response to lopez8173's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't have a shot in a world to figuring  out who rusty  is so go back to sleep before he toe jams you just for good measure sake lol.

[/QUOTE]

I'm much more fearful of him getting me drunk and trying to convince me to join him in a brass only stanza of "This Butt is My Butt, This Butt is Your Butt".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What thoughts did I attack recently, RKrap? Is this the part where you just took me off Ignore and called me a loser saying you won the bet vs me, when multiple people jumped in again to tell you did not and stop lying?

Is this the part? lmao

Also, MelsWitt and I are not the same person. He used to go by JFaust, but then got fed up so he uses the board as your buddy Bustchise does.

You do realize Bustchise, your Jets buddy, has created names before here, changing one letter in a former board name of mine (after being banned), to masquerade as me, right?

That's one of his hobbies here: CHaracter creation with multiple personalities.  Go look at the Ihedigbo thread. FootballExpert45 and MileHigh Mike are both Bustchise.  He's mocking Ihedigbo playing here and the Adrian Wilson signing at the same time pointing to NE needing a Safety.

He uses FootballExpert45 as a sutble troll character, that some people actually buy.  So, if you can't detect that being Bustchise, you're pretty dumb.

You're also VERY dumb to think that we believe some story of Mike Reiss showing you an email and you not wanting to see the email address. That's literally impossible for a normal human to not want to see WHO sent such an email that you claim happened.  So, that's coming across like a lie.  WHoops. lol

See, your so stupid and get confused easy so you don't even realize you're being taken for a ride by someone. Granted, Bustchise is crazier than Dahmer, but that's your budddy you've hitched your wagon to as a fellow Jets fan.

Lastly, I never said a wordd about your wife. Mel said you admitted she is a mod here and I said it explains everything with my bannings for no reason so frequently.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, I never look who is posting for the most part. I didnt even respond to the messages sent to me. I really dont care. I dont care if you are Mel or not. I dont care who Butchise is or what he says.

I come here to discuss football and the Pats. It simply annoys me that you follow me around and jump down my throat at every comment I make. Ignore me, or discuss, or disagree...you dont have to be your usual self...I am willing to discuss football, and not trade insults like you do with the entire board...

simple as that. take it or leave it...

I also simply was lead to believe your name is Russell. Therefore, I have been refering to you as Russell. If that is not your name, I will go back to Rusty.

Even you have to admit, you and Mel are eerily similar on your comments, name calling and times on the board...well you probably wont admit it, but for me it is creepy that the 2 of you are so similar 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As I have said for years, he is a nutjob. I can easily believe he has been diagnosed with acute mental illness, alcoholism and neglects his therapy/meds (probably because the meds have severe side effects when mixed with booze and illegal drugs).

His dishonesty is pathological, he is hopelessly delusional and he is obsessive/compulsive in the extreme.

He is also probably possessed.

[/QUOTE]

is an intervention or exorcism or both in order?

[/QUOTE]

maybe the exorcism First....then the intervention after the demons are out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What thoughts did I attack recently, RKrap? Is this the part where you just took me off Ignore and called me a loser saying you won the bet vs me, when multiple people jumped in again to tell you did not and stop lying?

Is this the part? lmao

Also, MelsWitt and I are not the same person. He used to go by JFaust, but then got fed up so he uses the board as your buddy Bustchise does.

You do realize Bustchise, your Jets buddy, has created names before here, changing one letter in a former board name of mine (after being banned), to masquerade as me, right?

That's one of his hobbies here: CHaracter creation with multiple personalities.  Go look at the Ihedigbo thread. FootballExpert45 and MileHigh Mike are both Bustchise.  He's mocking Ihedigbo playing here and the Adrian Wilson signing at the same time pointing to NE needing a Safety.

He uses FootballExpert45 as a sutble troll character, that some people actually buy.  So, if you can't detect that being Bustchise, you're pretty dumb.

You're also VERY dumb to think that we believe some story of Mike Reiss showing you an email and you not wanting to see the email address. That's literally impossible for a normal human to not want to see WHO sent such an email that you claim happened.  So, that's coming across like a lie.  WHoops. lol

See, your so stupid and get confused easy so you don't even realize you're being taken for a ride by someone. Granted, Bustchise is crazier than Dahmer, but that's your budddy you've hitched your wagon to as a fellow Jets fan.

Lastly, I never said a wordd about your wife. Mel said you admitted she is a mod here and I said it explains everything with my bannings for no reason so frequently.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, I never look who is posting for the most part. I didnt even respond to the messages sent to me. I really dont care. I dont care if you are Mel or not. I dont care who Butchise is or what he says.

I come here to discuss football and the Pats. It simply annoys me that you follow me around and jump down my throat at every comment I make. Ignore me, or discuss, or disagree...you dont have to be your usual self...I am willing to discuss football, and not trade insults like you do with the entire board...

I also simply was lead to believe your name is Russell. Therefore, I have been refering to you as Russell. If that is not your name, I will go back to Rusty.

Even you have to admit, you and Mel are eerily similar on your comments, name calling and times on the board...well you probably wont admit it, but for me it is creepy that the 2 of you are so similar 

[/QUOTE]

We don't sound the same at all. Mel is some older guy in his 50s or early 60s and I am in my mid 30s.

We're not similar at all other than knowing Bustchise's troll game trying to destroy our board.

People like you enable Bustchise, which is why he aligns with you under his myriad of board names.

Just because people are far more intelligent than yourself, doesn't mean you are right, and we, wrong.

The more and more Bustchise goes beserk here as a Jets fan after another losing season filled with embarrassing moments, doesn't mean it's a good idea for you to promote your pro-Jets opinions here.

You're supposedly season ticket holder who hates the PAts and praises the Jets. It's one of the most bizarre things anyone has ever witnessed here.

But, you're a perfect partner in here for Bustchise.  How can you be this stupid?

[/QUOTE]

I dont know who Butchise is, nor do I care. I choose a post that interests me and comment. It seems to be only you I have an issue with, no one else. But, it seems the entire board has issue with you.

Again, your fighting is tiresome. I had been here 5 years with no one ever on ignore. You forced me to put you on ignore, as did Mel...coincidence?

I have no problem putting you back on ignore. If you want to name call and argue, I will, if you wish to talk football, I wont.

There are a lot of people here on the board that are smarter than me. I simply dont care. But you know very well my educational back ground and my prior work situation owning my own company. Mock me if you will. I simply dont care...

And yes, I am a Pats season ticket holder for almost 3 decades...and yes, I am a Pats fan

You want to talk football or not? If you dont lets put each other on ignore 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As I have said for years, he is a nutjob. I can easily believe he has been diagnosed with acute mental illness, alcoholism and neglects his therapy/meds (probably because the meds have severe side effects when mixed with booze and illegal drugs).

His dishonesty is pathological, he is hopelessly delusional and he is obsessive/compulsive in the extreme.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Both Babe and Rusty could use both.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is this the part? lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We don't sound the same at all. Mel is some older guy in his 50s or early 60s and I am in my mid 30s.

We're not similar at all other than knowing Bustchise's troll game trying to destroy our board.

People like you enable Bustchise, which is why he aligns with you under his myriad of board names.

Just because people are far more intelligent than yourself, doesn't mean you are right, and we, wrong.

The more and more Bustchise goes beserk here as a Jets fan after another losing season filled with embarrassing moments, doesn't mean it's a good idea for you to promote your pro-Jets opinions here.

You're supposedly season ticket holder who hates the PAts and praises the Jets. It's one of the most bizarre things anyone has ever witnessed here.

But, you're a perfect partner in here for Bustchise.  How can you be this stupid?

[/QUOTE]

Mel is basically you with more photos.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rusty Trombone IS Mel. 

Clearly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to lopez8173's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Note Rico, Fletherbrook and Phat Virgin all swooping in to talk to one another with responses all in a row back and forth to make it seem like they're different people.

LMAO

Any person in here, a PAts fan, talking to them as if he's not Bustchise, is a flippin' MORON.

[/QUOTE]

I saw this same type in interaction with you and the Bust-chise posts.

[/QUOTE]

You don't have a shot in a world to figuring  out who rusty  is so go back to sleep before he toe jams you just for good measure sake lol.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, they're idiots.  They;re in denial of Bustchise's games becaue they feel stupid they didn't pick up on his game years ago.

It's an old NY/NJ area troll tactic that has been present on messageboards for years. They create characters to pose as a Boston fan, but you can tell they're really a jealous NY fan looking to play the role of sabotaging the board.

They're so jealous of the last 10+ years of success in this town, this is what they do until their teams (minus the Giants), can actually win something.

Celtics, Bruins, Pats, have all won a title or titles and are far better run than their franchises in NY.

Jealousy.

They think they're entitled to what we have seen as Boston fans.

[/QUOTE]

I have lived Boston- trust me I don't want anything they've got.

Besides this is a Football forum and my team owns yours so the "jealousy" angle falls flat too. : )

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Am I being too cynical or out of line to suggest that karp made up the whole preposterous "Russell" story simply to give himself an excuse to drop Reiss's name again?

THUD!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is this the part? lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can tell you right now there are many here who realize Bustchise's game and the group of about 10 here who align with Butchise and his game. They just don't confront or address it. Again, you're in the minority here. Trust me.

So, Mel doing his photo thing and creating many board names basically mocking Bustchise, is his thing.

I prefer to stand on my own two feet and just bitchslap the loser in print in the thread. Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

Youve been beetch slapped more than Rihanna during her Chris brown years. Sorry Mel head. You are the forum jester. Have been for about 3 years now. you are Mel. Fact. Lets put it this way...I believe you are Mel as much as you believe I am bustchise. Fair? In any event...only you seem to spend all waking hours dissecting and sluething through posts to find vague similarities. Remember kid...anyone you falsely accuse instantly knows you are a complete fraud. On the spot. No questions asked. Think about that the next time you sink your insecure talons into someone you think is bustchise. After all, aren't you really just looking for respect and conversation? Your playing a very dangerous game.

i will lay it all on the line right now And tell you that I am not Bustchise. I don't even know if the real bustchise is on here. I don't remember the real bustchise. even though I always thought you were an instigating, trouble making zealot I respected your passion and opinions-UNTIL you accused me of being bustchise. I am not... yet you clearly believe I am. You are wrong  but you are 100% convinced that I(along with many others who may or may not be bustchise) am bustchise. This, to me, shows a fundamental flaw in your ability to clearly differentiate between truth and fiction. An inability to perceive reality and ferret through those who simply dislike your persona from those who are intentionally antagonistic. Your answer is that we are all bustchise. Im sorry for that because, even though I think your a complete wacko, had you not insisted so fervently upon something that I know to be untrue, I would still have respect for your opinion and knowledge. Thus, as crazy as you seem, I'm sure I miss some worthy points you make as a result.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Youve been beetch slapped more than Rihanna during her Chris brown years. Sorry Mel head. You are the forum jester. Have been for about 3 years now. you are Mel. Fact. Lets put it this way...I believe you are Mel as much as you believe I am bustchise. Fair? In any event...only you seem to spend all waking hours dissecting and sluething through posts to find vague similarities. Remember kid...anyone you falsely accuse instantly knows you are a complete fraud. On the spot. No questions asked. Think about that the next time you sink your insecure talons into someone you think is bustchise. After all, aren't you really just looking for respect and conversation? Your playing a very dangerous game.

i will lay it all on the line right now And tell you that I am not Bustchise. I don't even know if the real bustchise is on here. I don't remember the real bustchise. even though I always thought you were an instigating, trouble making zealot I respected your passion and opinions-UNTIL you accused me of being bustchise. I am not... yet you clearly believe I am. You are wrong  but you are 100% convinced that I(along with many others who may or may not be bustchise) am bustchise. This, to me, shows a fundamental flaw in your ability to clearly differentiate between truth and fiction. An inability to perceive reality and ferret through those who simply dislike your persona from those who are intentionally antagonistic. Your answer is that we are all bustchise. Im sorry for that because, even though I think your a complete wacko, had you not insisted so fervently upon something that I know to be untrue, I would still have respect for your opinion and knowledge. Thus, as crazy as you seem, I'm sure I miss some worthy points you make as a result.

^^Youre not fooling anyone, Butchise^^

(Just kidding)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is this the part? lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can tell you right now there are many here who realize Bustchise's game and the group of about 10 here who align with Butchise and his game. They just don't confront or address it. Again, you're in the minority here. Trust me.

So, Mel doing his photo thing and creating many board names basically mocking Bustchise, is his thing.

I prefer to stand on my own two feet and just bitchslap the loser in print in the thread. Capiche?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

That's what you took from my post? Serious?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am I being too cynical or out of line to suggest that karp made up the whole preposterous "Russell" story simply to give himself an excuse to drop Reiss's name again?

THUD!

[/QUOTE]

Nice try, Rusty Trombone. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is this the part? lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Bustchize thing doesn't past the snift test. It is not based in fact and it actually runs encounter to most evidence on the matter. You and Mel are much similar then most of the Bustchize poster.

With that said, you guys are pees in a pod. He may be older but some how he is more immature. You on the other hand are much more deluted.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THUD!

[/QUOTE]

Nice try, Rusty Trombone. 

[/QUOTE]

not a shot is very dumb in my humble opinion

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A padded cell would suffice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Is Reach Around Russell still emailing Reiss about RKARP? 

Reach Around Russell is a 1099 recipient from a temporary employment agency  He has a couple different jobs.  Reach around specialist and Trombone player.  He spend the rest of his day here.  What a loser troll.

"That's Not My Name"

Four letter word just to get me along
    It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I
    I keep stalling, keeping me together
    People around gotta find something to say now

Holding back, everyday the same
    Don't wanna be a loner
    Listen to me, oh no
    I never say anything at all
    But with nothing to consider they forget my name (ame, ame, ame)

[Chorus:]
    They call me 'hell'
    They call me 'Stacey'
    They call me 'her'
    They call me 'Jane'
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    They call me 'quiet'
    But I'm a riot
    Mary-Jo-Lisa
    Always the same
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name

MY NAME IS Reach Around RUSSELL!

I miss the catch if they threw me the ball
    I'm the last chick standing up against the wall
    Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring
    Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now

So alone all the time at night
    Lock myself away
    Listen to me, I'm not
    Although I'm dressed up, out and all with
    Everything considered they forget my name
    (ame, ame, ame)

They call me 'hell'
    They call me 'Stacey'
    They call me 'her'
    They call me 'Jane'
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    They call me 'quiet'
    But I'm a riot
    Mary-Jo-Lisa
    Always the same
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name

Are you calling me troll?
    Are you calling me loser?

Both of those names will work too!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is Reach Around Russell still emailing Reiss about RKARP? 

Reach Around Russell is a 1099 recipient from a temporary employment agency  He has a couple different jobs.  Reach around specialist and Trombone player.  He spend the rest of his day here.  What a loser troll.

"That's Not My Name"

Four letter word just to get me along
    It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I
    I keep stalling, keeping me together
    People around gotta find something to say now

Holding back, everyday the same
    Don't wanna be a loner
    Listen to me, oh no
    I never say anything at all
    But with nothing to consider they forget my name (ame, ame, ame)

They call me 'hell'
    They call me 'Stacey'
    They call me 'her'
    They call me 'Jane'
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    They call me 'quiet'
    But I'm a riot
    Mary-Jo-Lisa
    Always the same
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name

I miss the catch if they threw me the ball
    I'm the last chick standing up against the wall
    Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring
    Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now

So alone all the time at night
    Lock myself away
    Listen to me, I'm not
    Although I'm dressed up, out and all with
    Everything considered they forget my name
    (ame, ame, ame)

They call me 'hell'
    They call me 'Stacey'
    They call me 'her'
    They call me 'Jane'
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    They call me 'quiet'
    But I'm a riot
    Mary-Jo-Lisa
    Always the same
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name
    That's not my name

Both of those names will work too!

[/QUOTE]

dude, your putting a lot of time and energy into this, huh? let it go already and simply ignore the guy. put him on ignore for a while and talk some football. maybe you have some good thoughts on the Pats?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

(Quagmire gets on my nerves).

Rkarp I enjoy most of your posts and find them informative. Some I do not. I feel you are very preoocupied with Rusty and you let him live in your head rent free. (I will concede that Rusty "tweaks" you whenever he can) If I get on your nerves because I disagree with you at times or I am not one of your lapdogs, so be it. Stay well.