Rusty, Whats Your Name?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Rusty, Whats Your Name?

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

(Quagmire gets on my nerves).

Rkarp I enjoy most of your posts and find them informative. Some I do not. I feel you are very preoocupied with Rusty and you let him live in your head rent free. (I will concede that Rusty "tweaks" you whenever he can) If I get on your nerves because I disagree with you at times or I am not one of your lapdogs, so be it. Stay well.

I dont have any lapdogs. I discuss football here and enjoy it...I always found your input limited, although you are getting better. I see you dropped the juvenile "Giggety", which is a big step in the right direction. That was most annoying

Keep studying and trying though, and some day you can run with the big kids

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:

Hey Guys!

Scapegoating 1 person for problems we all have in various degrees is not honest. At times, we are all lonely, scared and aggressive. 

Peace to everyone!

does that give Dick the "right" to do what he does? C'mon, he's ususually the instigator. So, why should anyone take his crap?

Phat

Thanks for taking the time and caring enough to respond. I get your frustration and anger. Some people do try to provoke others simply because it is the way they are. Sure, we could get into psychological explanations for their behavior but it is not necessary. The end result is we have a choice to get upset or to move on and learn from it.

If one gets upset and starts hurling insults back, the insults are usually a reflection of our own internal selves. This is the basis of scapegoating: attributing our faults to others. If we call someone a loser, lonely, no life, aggressive, drunkard it is probably because that is a fear of our own. 

If something is a fear of my own, I prefer to confront it in myself rather than blame some one else who has similar characteristics as me. So, if someone is behaving obnoxious I ask myself: does this remind of something about myself that I don't want to face? Since in fact, I can be quite critical, controlling and overbearing, I tend to find that others negative behavior does remind me of myself! So, it is a way of looking at the parts of myself that is just like that person versus criticizing them for it. Furthermore, it is hard enough to change ourselves and impossible to change others!

So, I get therapy for myself and discuss the Pats all at once!! LOL. 

I wish no harm to anyone here and only the best to everyone. Chit, life is hard enough. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

not a shot is very dumb in my humble opinion

Humility infuses your opinion with wisdom and insight

NAS is actually of average intelligence though. He just hides it well here on the board

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

not a shot is very dumb in my humble opinion

Humility infuses your opinion with wisdom and insight

NAS is actually of average intelligence though. He just hides it well here on the board

You're so far up Rusty's butt I can understand why it must Ache A Lot.

The #1 Board Sycophant for Rusty and Commie.    What a pair!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

You're so far up Rusty's butt I can understand why it must Ache A Lot.

The #1 Board Sycophant for Rusty and Commie.    What a pair!

Oh, it's you, ramekaep. I thought it was you when I responded to one of your posts the other day

Thank you for confirming

Pfffft!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

I dont have any lapdogs. I discuss football here and enjoy it...I always found your input limited, although you are getting better. I see you dropped the juvenile "Giggety", which is a big step in the right direction. That was most annoying

Keep studying and trying though, and some day you can run with the big kids

[/QUOTE]

lol as condescending as ever!

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts