Rusty wrong again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty wrong again

There was considerable back and forth and name calling by Rusty, and the usual inevitable " I was right, he lied" comments.

the issue; Tommy Kelly

my comment; I hear Kelly needs surgery, but will try to make a go of it in practice before a final decision is made on surgery or not, with an eye towards being ready for next year.

rusty feed back; Kelly was not hurt that bad, he came back to practice, and then hurt himself even worse from practicing.

fact per the Herald; In other Patriots injury news, it was revealed on Monday via the Boston Herald that the season-ending knee injury for Tommy Kelly was a torn ACL suffered in Week 5 against the Cincinnati Bengals, although he didn't go on injured reserve until a few weeks later.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Rusty wrong again

In response to rkarp's comment:

There was considerable back and forth and name calling by Rusty, and the usual inevitable " I was right, he lied" comments.

the issue; Tommy Kelly

my comment; I hear Kelly needs surgery, but will try to make a go of it in practice before a final decision is made on surgery or not, with an eye towards being ready for next year.

rusty feed back; Kelly was not hurt that bad, he came back to practice, and then hurt himself even worse from practicing.

fact per the Herald; In other Patriots injury news, it was revealed on Monday via the Boston Herald that the season-ending knee injury for Tommy Kelly was a torn ACL suffered in Week 5 against the Cincinnati Bengals, although he didn't go on injured reserve until a few weeks later.

Not trying to defend Rusty here but maybe the thought was for Kelly to try and play with the injury as was the case with Mankins when he played with a torn ACL.

I have no idea how someone does that but maybe it depends on the severity of the tear and whether they play a "skill" position or not.  

Just saying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Not trying to defend Rusty here but maybe the thought was for Kelly to try and play with the injury as was the case with Mankins when he played with a torn ACL.

I have no idea how someone does that but maybe it depends on the severity of the tear and whether they play a "skill" position or not.  

Just saying.

What you are saying is what I said. Kelly sustained an injury, but would try it out in practice and see if he could play. Turns out, he could not.

but that tool bag Rusty had to turn it into a personal vendetta against me, calling me a liar, troll and every name in the book, all that in spite of me bludgeoning him on the issue, and most of the board reducing him to a complete laughing stock.

I currently have Russell on ignore, and quite frankly enjoying the board more so because of it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Just saying.

What you are saying is what I said. Kelly sustained an injury, but would try it out in practice and see if he could play. Turns out, he could not.

but that tool bag Rusty had to turn it into a personal vendetta against me, calling me a liar, troll and every name in the book, all that in spite of me bludgeoning him on the issue, and most of the board reducing him to a complete laughing stock.

I currently have Russell on ignore, and quite frankly enjoying the board more so because of it. 

Oh, I didn't realize the gist of your argument with Rusty.  

If this is what you said then obviously you were right.

Why Rusty felt the need to attack you for your insight is baffling. 

Why anyone attacks anybody for their opinion provided it trully relates to the subject and is not trollish is beyond me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

No need to start a post like this.  Rusty is a chest thumper and people here know what he's about.  He's called everybody here names at one time or another.  I know you're one of he's special targets but this is such old news.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Just saying.

Oh, I didn't realize the gist of your argument with Rusty.  

If this is what you said then obviously you were right.

Why Rusty felt the need to attack you for your insight is baffling. 

Why anyone attacks anybody for their opinion provided it trully relates to the subject and is not trollish is beyond me.

It is pretty cut and dry with him. If anyone does not 110% agree with what BB is doing running this team, then they are a troll. If anyone defends his tirades on Brady, then that person is a troll. Rather than discuss, present facts and attempt to have his point of view understood and agreed with, Russell chooses the attack, lie, name call, back pedal tact. This has made him the gist of all jokes here, with most posters taking great delight in proving him wrong. It has made the board worse for pats conversation, and it seems pretty simple how much better this board would be with out the guy allowed back in. Me having him on ignore as I said! is most enjoyable, and usually I am here in the mornings and when I see him log in I usual log off. Makes for a better board experience for me. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Just saying.

well when Kelly signed Rusty had him Canton bound

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Just saying.

well when Kelly signed Rusty had him Canton bound

same thing with Adrian Wilson...brilliant move!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Its Rustys ego thats the prolem,hes always right and noone else can be.He trys and sell to people how smart he is .When a poster always says cause iam smart this and that sounds like a fraud and tring convice even himself.Hes a hypercite too says stuff like if its from ESPN its not true ,but then will post a article by ESPN to fit his agenda.A few days ago I seen him tell someone they where a troll cause the responded to  a troll saying your a troll for anwsering a troll,then 2 post later he does the same thing.This is the best real fans dont watch Felger and mazz the other day he post about the show lol this cant be made up.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

No need to start a post like this.  Rusty is a chest thumper and people here know what he's about.  He's called everybody here names at one time or another.  I know you're one of he's special targets but this is such old news.

Ya know what Garytx, if there are 1000 posters at this forum, regarding 999 of them, you are absolutely correct. When it comes to this one dimwit, I can't agree with you. Everyone deserves respect, and a voice here, but this one guy has crossed the line too many times with everybody. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I'm not sure, but I'm thinking that this does not qualify as "ignoring" someone.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Ya know what Garytx, if there are 1000 posters at this forum, regarding 999 of them, you are absolutely correct. When it comes to this one dimwit, I can't agree with you. Everyone deserves respect, and a voice here, but this one guy has crossed the line too many times with everybody. 

Amen.

Most of us are here to discuss the Pats. There's no need to belittle people the way he does.

I'm not here to get into arguments with him because he'll write a 10 paragraph reply of nonsense in return. Who has time for that?

I'm still trying to figure out how he can blame Brady for the post season losses since 2007 yet call BB the greatest coach and GM of all time. Any logical argument would suggest that this coach / GM would have replaced such a player a long time ago.

If the losses are Brady's fault the ultimate blame needs to be placed on Belichick. Why hasn't BB moved on and gotten a better QB?

He's gone on to say that Brady is in some type of competition with Manning and abandons the game plan to pad his stats. And his coach / GM goes along with this?

No need to argue with such irrational thinking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

the issue; Tommy Kelly

What is this?  This is people consider you a troll. Of course Kelly was hurt and I never, ever said "not that bad".  All I said was you don't know what their plans are, which you didn't. 

He also practiced the week prior to being officially place on IR so it's clear it was definitive at that time like you claimed it was.  The issue people have with you is you just guess based on things you here.

THis was literally the only time you've ever guessed right in such a situation.

Other gems include:

Hooman to IR

Dobson to postseason IR (you just did this 2 weeks ago)

Edelman to Browns

Vollmer to Dolphins

You literally throw crap at the wall with any rumor that bubbles up around any of the people you think you're friends with in the media,  and you just guess hoping you can come in here and act like you're some insider. Quite comical for an adult like yourself looking for attention and pats on the back in such a fashion. lmao

Hey toolbag! Care to tell us what you thought that injury to Kelly was? Because if I remember you thought it was just a sprain and that he would be back - that there was no way they would of waited to IR him if it was serious. This is what you basically said liar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

the issue; Tommy Kelly

What is this?  This is people consider you a troll. Of course Kelly was hurt and I never, ever said "not that bad".  All I said was you don't know what their plans are, which you didn't. 

He also practiced the week prior to being officially place on IR so it's clear it was definitive at that time like you claimed it was.  The issue people have with you is you just guess based on things you here.

Other gems include:

Hooman to IR

Edelman to Browns

Vollmer to Dolphins

You literally throw crap at the wall with any rumor that bubbles up around any of the people you think you're friends with in the media,  and you just guess hoping you can come in here and act like you're some insider. Quite comical for an adult like yourself looking for attention and pats on the back in such a fashion. lmao

Yes, except the stuff he throws seems to be right far more often than wrong, while your stuff is 98% wrong.   Why?  You're an idiot.  Plus, you cannot separate your creepy infatuation with BB from clear and honest opinions about football.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Me calling out liars, hypocrites or frauds like you, is not crossing the line.  

I know you try to curry favor with your little fanboys here, but some people actually think you're a namedropping tool who loves the Jets.

Tell us again how so and so is definitely going to IR.  lol 

34-17 pats going away? nice....

Your a liar and troll. Admit your deficiencies and slink away. I have never seen you make one correct call. Mamas damp root cellar beckons you.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Other gems include:

Hooman to IR

Edelman to Browns

Vollmer to Dolphins

Hey toolbag! Care to tell us what you thought that injury to Kelly was? Because if I remember you thought it was just a sprain and that he would be back - that there was no way they would of waited to IR him if it was serious. This is what you basically said liar.

That's correct my guess as it was with literally everyone else here is that it was a sprain since he wasn't IRd immediately.

Who cares?

Kelly came back, practiced and they decided he couldn't play on it.  IR.

Whopdee-doo.  What a stupid and childish thing to harp on here.

The point is, RKrap speculates and hopes to be right, which he rarely ever is.

Just 2 weeks ago he said Dobson was going to IR to try to troll in here. He lied again. 

Well a sprain is a bit different than a ACL tear, no? I mean I've sprained my knee before and I was running again in two weeks. A friend of mine tore his ACL and 15 years later he still can't use his leg correctly...big difference.

And I do remember the Dobson thing - honestly I don't think he was that far off on that - the guy sat for what? Four weeks? And then most likely was forced to play in the AFC Championship game (and only was in there for a handful of plays). That's managing injuries...making calculated risks based off the situation and time frame. If we weren't in the AFC Champioship game and if Dobson didn't have so much time to heal up between the end of the regular season, the bye and 1st playoff game...ideally he may of been IR'd, don't you agree?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

the issue; Tommy Kelly

Other gems include:

Hooman to IR

Edelman to Browns

Vollmer to Dolphins

That's correct my guess as it was with literally everyone else here is that it was a sprain since he wasn't IRd immediately.

Who cares?

Kelly came back, practiced and they decided he couldn't play on it.  IR.

Whopdee-doo.  What a stupid and childish thing to harp on here.

The point is, RKrap speculates and hopes to be right, which he rarely ever is.

Just 2 weeks ago he said Dobson was going to IR to try to troll in here. He lied again. 

Well a sprain is a bit different than a ACL tear, no? I mean I've sprained my knee before and I was running again in two weeks. A friend of mine tore his ACL and 15 years later he still can't use his leg correctly...big difference.

And I do remember the Dobson thing - honestly I don't think he was that far off on that - the guy sat for what? Four weeks? And then most likely was forced to play in the AFC Championship game (and only was in there for a handful of plays). That's managing injuries...making calculated risks based off the situation and time frame. If we weren't in the AFC Champioship game and if Dobson didn't have so much time to heal up between the end of the regular season, the bye and 1st playoff game...ideally he may of been IR'd, don't you agree?

Makes way too much sense to be agreed on. I was thinking along those same lines but since I've got a learning disability the above can't be accurate.

Sections
Shortcuts