Rusty wrong again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty wrong again

Media nor Espn ignoring this situation

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter tweeted Friday morning that, "49ers are not expected to pick up the fifth-year option on LB Aldon Smith's contract, per league source."

Read on for some thoughts on Smith's short- and long-term future with the Niners.
    ---

The San Francisco 49ers have been extremely patient with Aldon Smith and his off-field problems, but with his recent arrest at LAX and a trial on gun charges and a DUI coming up April 29, he is on thin ice with the NFL.

"It's certainly a possibility that Aldon Smith will not play for the 49ers in 2014, but it will not be at the 49ers doing," NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said Thursday. "They do not plan to cut him, considering he has $3 million in guaranteed salary for next season and all they have put into trying to get him to walk the right path -- including putting him in rehab last year."

At this time, it looks like the Niners will not have Smith in the mix when the '14 campaign gets underway in September, based on likely punishments to be doled out by commissioner Roger Goodell and/or a judge.

"But there are two things Aldon Smith needs to be aware of," Rapoport said. "The commissioner is still weighing whether to suspend him for the 2014 season and how much to suspend him. It's my understanding that a suspension at the start of the season is likely, but we don't know how many games that will last.

"Then there is the possible jail time that he is facing with three felony gun charges plus the DUI charge from last year ... It is possible Aldon Smith is not on the field because he may be in jail."

As for Smith's long-term future with the 49ers, we should learn more about their plans by early May: 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Rusty wrong again

How am i wrong, corky?  The 49ers do not plan to cut smith.  Bb cut hernandez almost immediately and it was not good enough for the media.

How much did balke and harbaugh know?lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

No, you asked if the media would ignore this issue

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

The actual comment Mr Liar;

Re: Aldon Smith = Bomb Threat At LAX
    posted at 4/13/2014 10:56 PM EDT

DougIrwin
    First: 3/27/2014
    Last: 4/18/2014
    In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/13/san-francisco-49ers-aldon-smith-bomb-los-angeles-international-airport/

This guy is freekin' frackin' fruit loops....in this day and age to say that...the guy needs mental health help...he must have a death wish!

[/QUOTE]

He will now be considered a terrorist. I am sure ESPN will let this one die just like they've left all the other stories fade away.

REPLY TO THIS POSTNEW POSTREPORT ABUSEIGNORE DOUGIRWIN

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoLongHarryTruman. Show SoLongHarryTruman's posts

The only reason to bother replying to this guy is because you enjoy the conflict. My guess is his whole agenda is to pi$$ people off and he's just laughing is donkey off at anyone who engages him. It take two or three post to recognize a new handle (I'm a tad slow) and I ignore him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to SoLongHarryTruman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only reason to bother replying to this guy is because you enjoy the conflict. My guess is his whole agenda is to pi$$ people off and he's just laughing is donkey off at anyone who engages him. It take two or three post to recognize a new handle (I'm a tad slow) and I ignore him. 

[/QUOTE]

Look, the guy trashes me ( and most others) on posts I am not even commenting on. If thats the way he operates, he should expect to be called out when he is wrong, which is with most everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'm not sure I agree. He def has narcissistic tendencies and suffers heavily from the Kruger Dunn effect so it looks more like he has to prove he is always right by educating those he feels are beneath him. For example, I've had him on ignore for forever and a day and haven't responded to him in over 8 months yet every so often I see someone replying to him and him mentioning me by name, even though he knows I don't respond to him and have him on ignore. It's an illness really. Even after the reasons he started calling me a troll to begin with basically blew up in his face he still calls me a troll and is convinced he was right all along (me thinking the A. Wilson was done vs him thinking A. Wilson was the next Rodney and me thinking signing IR Amendola over Welker was a mistake). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'm not sure I agree. He def has narcissistic tendencies and suffers heavily from the Kruger Dunn effect so it looks more like he has to prove he is always right by educating those he feels are beneath him. For example, I've had him on ignore for forever and a day and haven't responded to him in over 8 months yet every so often I see someone replying to him and him mentioning me by name, even though he knows I don't respond to him and have him on ignore. It's an illness really. Even after the reasons he started calling me a troll to begin with basically blew up in his face he still calls me a troll and is convinced he was right all along (me thinking the A. Wilson was done vs him thinking A. Wilson was the next Rodney and me thinking signing IR Amendola over Welker was a mistake). 

[/QUOTE]

Never said a word about A. Wilson being the next Rodney Harrison. Harrison played FS while Wilson was more of a SS in the box type. I simply agreed with Rodney that it was good signing at very cheap money and that Wilson could be very effective in a subpackage kind of big nickel role.

No one will ever, ever believe you and your group's lies about what I said. Ever.

You had no idea who Adrian Wilson even was as a little out of town Millennial pink hat type who apparently became a Pats fan in 2007 bandwagoning on here.

As for RKrap claiming I am "wrong" and then posting comments that don't show I am wrong based on ESPN's current activities following the downward spiral of Aldon Smith, RKrap has not shown ESPN to be covering this story round the clock like they did Hernandez. I do not see Sal Palantonio setting up shop at 49ers headquarters and non stop coverage about a bomb threat at an airport.

Nope. Just checked again. The coverage of NFL player meltdowns are covered differently here than they are anywhere else as I've wisely pointed out here for years.

NE is held to an unfair and different standard by the media. End of story. It's a proven fact at this point. Maybe if ESPN plopped Al Palantonio out in SF for daily updates as to why SF Has not released Smith yet, you idiots might have a point.

Aldon Smith was wielding guns at a party last year and the story was never reported by ESPN.  Incognito punched a cop at a hotel and I mentioned it here, and voila, watch Incognito implode only months later.

See how this works, wittle stupid kiddie?  It's not the same fair coverage.  Meanwhile, Hernandez was a good solider, perfectly behaved the whole time he was here to the point he was given a big deal, yet somehow there were clues.

How many clues did Miami or now SF have with Incognito or Aldon Smith? Hmm?

"How much did they know"??

LMAO.

You idiots are flippin phonies and morons to the nth degree. YOu can't even see what is going on here and feature the worst reading comprehension anywhere on the planet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Media nor Espn ignoring this situation

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter tweeted Friday morning that, "49ers are not expected to pick up the fifth-year option on LB Aldon Smith's contract, per league source."

Read on for some thoughts on Smith's short- and long-term future with the Niners.
    ---

The San Francisco 49ers have been extremely patient with Aldon Smith and his off-field problems, but with his recent arrest at LAX and a trial on gun charges and a DUI coming up April 29, he is on thin ice with the NFL.

"It's certainly a possibility that Aldon Smith will not play for the 49ers in 2014, but it will not be at the 49ers doing," NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said Thursday. "They do not plan to cut him, considering he has $3 million in guaranteed salary for next season and all they have put into trying to get him to walk the right path -- including putting him in rehab last year."

At this time, it looks like the Niners will not have Smith in the mix when the '14 campaign gets underway in September, based on likely punishments to be doled out by commissioner Roger Goodell and/or a judge.

"But there are two things Aldon Smith needs to be aware of," Rapoport said. "The commissioner is still weighing whether to suspend him for the 2014 season and how much to suspend him. It's my understanding that a suspension at the start of the season is likely, but we don't know how many games that will last.

"Then there is the possible jail time that he is facing with three felony gun charges plus the DUI charge from last year ... It is possible Aldon Smith is not on the field because he may be in jail."

As for Smith's long-term future with the 49ers, we should learn more about their plans by early May: 

[/QUOTE]

This is like posting a topic "Rusty still an idiot". 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How am i wrong, corky?  The 49ers do not plan to cut smith.  Bb cut hernandez almost immediately and it was not good enough for the media.

How much did balke and harbaugh know?lmao

[/QUOTE]

And here is Queenie, attempting to compare yet another NFL dumb thug to A A Ron the murderer in an attempt to cover for BB's lack of concern for character and the "patriot way" gone bad. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Russ, Pats cut hern because he was involved with murder.

Aldon Smith is an alcoholic who needs help, and if he doesn't change soon, will be out of a job

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

This is not news.  News is when Rusty gets something right; which rarely happens.....lol

place the d bag on ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

As for RKrap claiming I am "wrong" and then posting comments that don't show I am wrong based on ESPN's current activities following the downward spiral of Aldon Smith, RKrap has not shown ESPN to be covering this story round the clock like they did Hernandez. I do not see Sal Palantonio setting up shop at 49ers headquarters and non stop coverage about a bomb threat at an airport.

Hernandez was suspected of murder, a dead body of an acquaintance was found near his house, search warrants were issued, weapons were found, and in fairly short order, Hernandez was apprehended and charged  . . . the Smith situation isn't even close to that. You can't seriously be suggesting that any media outlet treat the two situations the same. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hernandez was suspected of murder, a dead body of an acquaintance was found near his house, search warrants were issued, weapons were found, and in fairly short order, Hernandez was apprehended and charged  . . . the Smith situation isn't even close to that. You can't seriously be suggesting that any media outlet treat the two situations the same. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't mistake my next comment for condoning what Smith did. He is a ticking time bomb and if the NFL does not help him, he will hurt someone or himself or worse.

But what Smith did was simply a stupid act. Yes, his prior behavior cries for the NFL to take action, but if this was not Aldon Smith, but another player that has not been in trouble, this most likely is never reported.

It is a sad situation on a person needing help. Unfortunately, there is one imbecile who thinks this is terrorist on the loose, rather than a young man with troubles that needs help

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

who gives a flying fork what Rusty says or if he is right or wrong about anything?! The reality is ESPN does s uck and you, despite being a good poster, continue to let Rusty live in your head rent free. Ignore him!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[/QUOTE]

Never said a word about A. Wilson being the next Rodney Harrison. Harrison played FS while Wilson was more of a SS in the box type. I simply agreed with Rodney that it was good signing at very cheap money and that Wilson could be very effective in a subpackage kind of big nickel role.

No one will ever, ever believe you and your group's lies about what I said. Ever.

You had no idea who Adrian Wilson even was as a little out of town Millennial pink hat type who apparently became a Pats fan in 2007 bandwagoning on here.

Nope. Just checked again. The coverage of NFL player meltdowns are covered differently here than they are anywhere else as I've wisely pointed out here for years.

NE is held to an unfair and different standard by the media. End of story. It's a proven fact at this point. Maybe if ESPN plopped Al Palantonio out in SF for daily updates as to why SF Has not released Smith yet, you idiots might have a point.

Aldon Smith was wielding guns at a party last year and the story was never reported by ESPN.  Incognito punched a cop at a hotel and I mentioned it here, and voila, watch Incognito implode only months later.

See how this works, wittle stupid kiddie?  It's not the same fair coverage.  Meanwhile, Hernandez was a good solider, perfectly behaved the whole time he was here to the point he was given a big deal, yet somehow there were clues.

LMAO.

You idiots are flippin phonies and morons to the nth degree. YOu can't even see what is going on here and feature the worst reading comprehension anywhere on the planet.

[/QUOTE]

Last year you argued with everyone regarding Wilson - I know because I was one of them - after you wrote what I pasted below, I asked you if you would mind if a copied it, you said fine because you would prove to be right. Well you are wrong again.

When will you learn and stop lying? Me saying "someone thinks Meriweather is the 2nd best FS In the AFC because he's a reserve at the Pro Bowl 2 years in a row" is not me saying "I think Meriweather is a perennial All Pro". Liar.
    Same deal on the Revis lie. I said McCourty had a better rookie year than Revis. He did! He was All Pro! I also said I'd rather have McCourty than Revis because McCourty doesn't hold out every year and stare at himself in the mirror like Primadonna Revis does. Revis is overrated, as we've found out, too, by the way. Those Jets players you love so much certainly like to prop themselves up a bit in the press, huh? lol
    You're just embarrassed Adrian Wilson is flying around like Rodney Harrison in 2003 breaking up passes and looking like he's not 33 or done.
    LMAO

And did you really call Rodney Harrison a "free safety type" in your original post?? Seriously? Rodney was perhaps the best strong safety I've ever seen, he very much played in the box, blitzed, took on blocks, tackled running backs, covered big tightends...yeah he played back in coverage too, but if anyone ever describes Harrison it's not as a free safety. This is further proof (as if we needed more) that you have no idea what you are talking about and will say anything to support your agenda. You are a sad individual.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because Aldon Smith missed with his gun that somehow changes the act itself? That makes no sense.  It's the act, not the after-effect or result:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/09/07/49ers-aldon-smith-faces-2nd-lawsuit-over-house-party-shooting/" rel="nofollow">http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/09/07/49ers-aldon-smith-faces-2nd-lawsuit-over-house-party-shooting/

"HOw much did they know"?

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

[/QUOTE]

Last year you argued with everyone regarding Wilson - I know because I was one of them - after you wrote what I pasted below, I asked you if you would mind if a copied it, you said fine because you would prove to be right. Well you are wrong again.

When will you learn and stop lying? Me saying "someone thinks Meriweather is the 2nd best FS In the AFC because he's a reserve at the Pro Bowl 2 years in a row" is not me saying "I think Meriweather is a perennial All Pro". Liar.
    Same deal on the Revis lie. I said McCourty had a better rookie year than Revis. He did! He was All Pro! I also said I'd rather have McCourty than Revis because McCourty doesn't hold out every year and stare at himself in the mirror like Primadonna Revis does. Revis is overrated, as we've found out, too, by the way. Those Jets players you love so much certainly like to prop themselves up a bit in the press, huh? lol
    You're just embarrassed Adrian Wilson is flying around like Rodney Harrison in 2003 breaking up passes and looking like he's not 33 or done.
    LMAO

And did you really call Rodney Harrison a "free safety type" in your original post?? Seriously? Rodney was perhaps the best strong safety I've ever seen, he very much played in the box, blitzed, took on blocks, tackled running backs, covered big tightends...yeah he played back in coverage too, but if anyone ever describes Harrison it's not as a free safety. This is further proof (as if we needed more) that you have no idea what you are talking about and will say anything to support your agenda. You are a sad individual.

[/QUOTE]

Harrison was a FS here as he was in SD before coming here.  BB used him all over but to compare the skill sets of Harrison to Wilson is moronic.   Harrison was more of a pure FS while Wilson more of a SS like a Polamalu.

Learn the game, get a satellite dish or leave the NE area for one day for once so you can actually learn about other players, especially those in the NFC or on bad teams.

You had no idea who Rodney Harrison was before he came here.  You don't even know anything about the rest of the NFL unless ESPN sells you on some trendy player or team, which isn't hard to do with you. lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Harrison was a FS here as he was in SD before coming here.  BB used him all over but to compare the skill sets of Harrison to Wilson is moronic.   Harrison was more of a pure FS while Wilson more of a SS like a Polamalu.

Learn the game, get a satellite dish or leave the NE area for one day for once so you can actually learn about other players, especially those in the NFC or on bad teams.

You had no idea who Rodney Harrison was before he came here.  You don't even know anything about the rest of the NFL unless ESPN sells you on some trendy player or team, which isn't hard to do with you. lol

[/QUOTE]

Ok so now Rodney Harrison was a free safety and not the 6'1" 220 pound strong safety that played in the box throughout his career, giving him the reputation of being one of the most intimidating players in football? Got it! LOL!

So Eugene Wilson was our strong safety that played in the box and came up with all those crucial tackles on 3rd and two's? Yeah that was what happened...little Eugene comes running up to Rodney after he made a tackle on a running back behind the line of scrimmage and said to him, "let's change jerseys, I'm the strong safety and I want rusty to think it was me making that play".

If you have two brain cells in your head, I guarantee they have never met each other. I can picture one sitting on a rock in one corner of your mind, reading patriot management secrets volumes 1 and 2...while the other sits on a bench in another corner popping Vicodin.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who gives a flying fork what Rusty says or if he is right or wrong about anything?! The reality is ESPN does s uck and you, despite being a good poster, continue to let Rusty live in your head rent free. Ignore him!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

[/QUOTE]

Nah. 

First off, I love typing "Rusty wrong again"

Secondly, it is most enjoyable pointing out how often he is wrong, since he takes such a condescending approach to this board. His "I am smarter than you" tact constantly back fires on him, and it is hilarious to watch him squirm and lie his way deeper into wrongdom. ( not that that's a word but sounds good)

Lastly, a post with the heading "Rusty wrong again" brings everyone to the thread and the comments are so humorous. I usually do not deride such great pleasure at some one else's expense, but in his case, I will always make an exception.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Destruction on the B's side also.  From my post in reply to him trying to talk hockey again:

"According to you, he was on an expiring contract and was "done" when the B's acquired him. Now, we're adding that he was "old".

He had recently signed a six year deal. Do six year deals expire in a year?

He was a point per game player. Is that done?

He was 29. Is that old?

Your lies fool no one. You're done here."

Incinerating him has become second grade addition.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Destruction on the B's side also.  From my post in reply to him trying to talk hockey again:

"According to you, he was on an expiring contract and was "done" when the B's acquired him. Now, we're adding that he was "old".

He had recently signed a six year deal. Do six year deals expire in a year?

He was a point per game player. Is that done?

He was 29. Is that old?

Your lies fool no one. You're done here."

Incinerating him has become second grade addition.

[/QUOTE]
    remember Revis is the "most overrated player of the last 25 years"...well when he was a Jet anyway

CAN YOU SALSA LIKE VICTOR?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I don't recall a time Rusty has been right.  I prove him wrong every time he tries to take me on.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.