Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Rusty

Rusty is gone again? Enjoy the day or two of peace people, he will be back soon enough to ruin this place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Classic!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Rusty is gone again? Enjoy the day or two of peace people, he will be back soon enough to ruin this place.

KNOW RUSTY NO PEACE

NO RUSTY KNOW PEACE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Classic!

Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Aren't we all a little rusty?

I know Brady isn't, for some reason Rust and Brady don't mix

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

LMFAO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

LMAO at this thread...well done all, especially TFB12. 

It's amazing how nice this place his when he's gone. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

LMAO at this thread...well done all, especially TFB12. 

It's amazing how nice this place his when he's gone. 

Thank you, Sir!  Everyone has done a magnificent job!

It's like Paradise!!  Everyone can have normal conversations now.  There hasn't been a thread here all day that went on and on and on with attacks, name calling or any of that mess. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

KNOW RUSTY NO PEACE

NO RUSTY KNOW PEACE

This is a good one. It should have received more credit when you first introduced it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Two thumbs up!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The eternal battle between Rusty and the mods

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Gee, Rusty told me everyone loves him on the board? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  Personally, I like Rusty.  He's good for a laugh if you don't take his extreme stuff too seriously.  Plus he keeps the forum lively.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  Personally, I like Rusty.  He's good for a laugh if you don't take his extreme stuff too seriously.  Plus he keeps the forum lively.

You know I use to think the same and that after getting banned there was a short time period that he actually brought a fair amount of knowledge to the board. But, I disagreed with Rusty on a single issue and he attacked and attacked and attacked. Now no matter what I say or my position (even if it completely runs contradictary to how Rusty reads it) he attacks calling me a pink hat and BB basher. Even if I'm not critizing BB and say I'm indifferent about a pickup or draft pick Rusty instantly sees that as an attack because I'm not praising the move. So, since Rusty appearently views me now as a bandwagon fan I've decided to just ignore him, with the occassional pop in to poke him just for fun. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

Dr. Leo Marvin: "You think he's gone? He's not gone. That's the whole point! He's never gone!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

You know I use to think the same and that after getting banned there was a short time period that he actually brought a fair amount of knowledge to the board. But, I disagreed with Rusty on a single issue and he attacked and attacked and attacked. Now no matter what I say or my position (even if it completely runs contradictary to how Rusty reads it) he attacks calling me a pink hat and BB basher. Even if I'm not critizing BB and say I'm indifferent about a pickup or draft pick Rusty instantly sees that as an attack because I'm not praising the move. So, since Rusty appearently views me now as a bandwagon fan I've decided to just ignore him, with the occassional pop in to poke him just for fun. 

I enjoy your posts their very informative   This seems to happen after every draft, BB picks someone that a lot of people don't want or wouldn't have picked and some go bulletistic.  I hope when BB and his 5 pats SB rings stands up t canton stays " I made those picks just to set the old on fire".  

I was thinking about this and the Rutgers picks.  This is a pretty young team and he may be inducing culture into it.  if we are going to be competitive for years to come you need the right locker room. Take Lloyd for example. Where is he? Doesn't anyone want him? We don't seem too. Now talib might not fit the locker room mold but he's a short term player as far as I'm concerned. 

As far as rusty, the guy digs up a lot of info for his posts.  Theres too much personal attacks here. Leon although a tool states his case with stats and numbers. Gints a tool as well just says were your daddy and we own you and your busted. He should be banned too.

You can't blame everything on Brady. Probably not Welker. Probably not the D. Probably not the O line. Blame it on ll of them.  I'm guessing it would have been better if we had to blown out in the SB losses like when we played the bears. Then the blame would be evenly handed out. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I enjoy your posts their very informative   This seems to happen after every draft, BB picks someone that a lot of people don't want or wouldn't have picked and some go bulletistic.  I hope when BB and his 5 pats SB rings stands up t canton stays " I made those picks just to set the old on fire".  

I was thinking about this and the Rutgers picks.  This is a pretty young team and he may be inducing culture into it.  if we are going to be competitive for years to come you need the right locker room. Take Lloyd for example. Where is he? Doesn't anyone want him? We don't seem too. Now talib might not fit the locker room mold but he's a short term player as far as I'm concerned. 

As far as rusty, the guy digs up a lot of info for his posts.  Theres too much personal attacks here. Leon although a tool states his case with stats and numbers. Gints a tool as well just says were your daddy and we own you and your busted. He should be banned too.

You can't blame everything on Brady. Probably not Welker. Probably not the D. Probably not the O line. Blame it on ll of them.  I'm guessing it would have been better if we had to blown out in the SB losses like when we played the bears. Then the blame would be evenly handed out. ut the draft.

Thank you Phil, I enjoy your posts as well and feel the same way about the draft. Truthfully it was not resigning Welker that I lost my cool for a couple of days and even today I'm not comfortable having Amendoal over Welker given the extremely minor differnce in money. If the difference in contract was larger, or Amendola didn't have the injury history, or Kraft didn't come out and say Amendola was the 2nd choice I'd feel differently but those things did happen so I'll stick to my opinion. It ended up being that opinion that set Rusty off and now he brings it up as an insult whenever he confronts me.

At one point Rusty did bring a lot of info to his arguments but I've seen more recently when that info is challenged with other convincing data that he goes on the attack and it turns into character assignation instead of a discussion on the topic. I love having lively debates about different subjects but won't tolerate when a person stance is so weak they have to instantly turn to character attacks in an attempt to make their position stronger. Which unforntunately has happened between Rusty and I, along with numerous others (hence his 16 bans). One day hopefully he'll realize this and stick to the topic at hand and on that day I'll be happy to have discussions with him again but until then there are plenty of good posters (including yourself) to have discussions with that don't devolve to insults.

As for the team I completely agree. No teams perfect and there's plenty of blame to go around. Between personal decisions, offensive play calling, defense not controling ToP or holding drives, players not making critical plays at critical times in the game (on all 3 sides of the ball). There is plenty of blame to go around unfortunately some of the most vocal members of this board take hard stances on only a single problem and attack if you suggest otherwise.