Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Rusty

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  

It's called CELEBRATING!

I feel bad for the guy, I really do.  He could add a lot to the forum if he could keep himself from arguing about darn near every single post.  I have wanted to get along with the guy but one minute you think you hit common ground with him and the next minute he is attacking you.  I have seen others post where people have tried to do the same only to end up getting attacked the same way. 

He is one of those people that has his mind made up on how things are and there is no changing it, or even trying to reason with him, even when he is wrong and proven wrong.  Then he gets flustered and goes into attack mode.  He has got really bad the past several weeks, and not just with me.  Skim through these threads and you will see he really lost it with a lot of people here.  He went way too far with many people here. You go over to the Bruins forum and it was pretty bad over there too.  He really went into attack mode with those guys also.

There's no place for that kind of garbage here.  Hey, we aren't all going to agree on everything.  We aren't all correct all the time. But we certainly aren't wrong all the time either.  But in Rusty's mind he is correct all the time.  Yesterday was so nice on here reading peoples posts, not seeing them attacked, not having to sift through threads of arguing back and forth where he calls names, attacks people, all that garbage.  I hope he stay gone this time.  If by chance he comes back, which I am sure he will,  really hope he comes back as a totally different person.  LOL!! Like that is possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I feel bad for the guy, I really do.  He could add a lot to the forum if he could keep himself from arguing about darn near every single post. 

There's a whole lot of "I have something to prove" going on with Rusty. Kind of like a little man complex. It's hugely important to him to "win" every internet argument, which simply screams major league insecurity. It's too bad, because I think he has a lot of football knowledge, but his (need) to have to prove how great he is at everything get in the way. I used to call him out on it all thye time, but it just turned into a pissing contest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  Personally, I like Rusty.  He's good for a laugh if you don't take his extreme stuff too seriously.  Plus he keeps the forum lively.

IDK, Pro

Not sure we shouldn't be taking this "extreme", narcissistic/Anti-Social behavior seriously as a good % of the prison population and the majority of serial killers possess these traits.

Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't in the Pokey right now.  LOL

Just sayin

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

One of my favorite Neil albums.  Well done, sir.

Man....I have lost count at how many times I have seen Neil with Crazy Horse.....the best.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Man....I have lost count at how many times I have seen Neil with Crazy Horse.....the best.

'96 Tour was the shiyat.   Loved that album from that year, too. Broken Arrow. Loose Change and Big Time make it for me on that one. Wish I had seen the Ragged Glory Tour, but I was too young.

Fan of Neil back in the Buffalo Springfield days. Started following him on tour during the After the Goldrush album of 1970. I believe Crazy Horse came from the studio guys that played on that album but it's such a long time ago now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

It's  not important whatsoever.  Face it, people get outdebated or I make a point that shows up what they originally think or say and for whatever reason, they can't accept it.

Then, threads like this arise due to some apparent obsession people have with me knowing more or having better analysis.

I don't have to prove anything. I comment like anyone else does. Read, comment, or start a thread. Simple.

There is no way I am not going to call out phonies or tolerate garbage if I see it. Ain't happening. Don't care if it's a troll with troll work or if it's a pink helmet BBW who needs to rationalize his poor play in recent postseasons to defend this pure and clean legacy of his they have built up in their heads.

Just get over it. The guy has sucked or been mediocre for us.  It's pathetic some cannot accept this reality, but those same people sat here for years bashing Gomer Manning. Hypocrite city.

These same people who follow me around here are mortified (apparently) that I (and others) have called them out as a hypocrite in this area.   Keep in mind, these are adults we're talking about, who have a disturbingly unhealthy fixaxtion with JUST Tom Brady, willing to scapegoat everyone from Russ Hochstein to the water boy as to why Brady looks like a deer in the headlights in Januarys now.

I honestly don't care either way. I'm just stating my opinion from watching the arguments for quite a while now. I've stopped calling you out because I finally figured out it just doesn't matter, although I'm still having fun calling out Texas Pat..LOL!!

Look Rusty, you obviously have some good football knowledge. I may not agree with some of your opinions, but you are entitled to them as is everyone else. What keeps rubbing everyone here the wrong way is the way you argue with people, shooting down their opinions (whether right or wrong), calling people names....(whether they started it or not). Bottom line is that it is possible to have disagreements without all the 3rd grade name calling BS that seems to suck you in daily.

Seriously man, does it really matter if others have different views than yours on football? You say it doesn't matter, but it certainly doesn't appear that way. Take this for what it's worth....try having fun with the forum and the debates....without all the BS. And please don't try and blame everyone else for starting it....cuz it just doesn't matter.

Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I though you might like that...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bawahahaha!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Like a bad STD, Rusty just keeps coming back.

Not sure any other QB in the league could come in and do what TFB does with this Pats team.  I think BB has some shortcomings when choosing players, TFB makes up with those shortcomings by being such a great QB.  So but all the blame you want on TFB, I honestly feel they would never be where they are every season without him as the QB.

Rusty takes it as a compliment that he is disliked.  LOL!!  He is not disliked because of his knowledge, he is disliked because he has to win every argument and even if he is wrong, he can't accept the truth when they disprove him with actual facts.  He is dislike because he is very childish with the name calling, the personal attacks, the need to feel like he is always right, it's crazy!  I would expect that type of behavior from a attention starved child.

Man, this forum was so nice yesterday and now it's back to feeling like a giant dark cloud is hanging over it.  Not fun at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty came back.  Maybe we need to check out this Super Iron Out liquid stuff.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Stop it, TFB!!! You're killing me!! LOL!!!!!!