RUTGERS thread got @CommyCONTRARIAN banned.. come on mods! where's the freedom + democracy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

RUTGERS thread got @CommyCONTRARIAN banned.. come on mods! where's the freedom + democracy?

the man finally comes back, doing his thing, engaging the peeps and for the most innocent of things he's ever done, actually self-censoring as he quotes the rutgers AD in her own words (for what she got in hot water for), he gets banned? jeez! anywho, i learned something as he pointed out why if they had a Belichick running their organization as Prez things would be very different over there. was comparing how the Pats run things and how so many others fail at the very basic foundation of things. first  they hired eddie jordan to be their basketball coach and couldnt vet that he had not actually graduated from there (though he put it on his resume)... then the AD thing should have been the final straw for that prez.

anywho, cant wait for the Commy to return but play within the rules and stay away from all sexx-type innuendoes for though violent imagery, personal attacks an boring redundancy are tolerated, his witty educated wisdom will have to be curtailed and outrightly censored.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: RUTGERS thread got @CommyCONTRARIAN banned.. come on mods! where's the freedom + democracy?

Your alter ego should get over himself

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: RUTGERS thread got @CommyCONTRARIAN banned.. come on mods! where's the freedom + democracy?

YES! Thank you mods for deleting this fraud!! NOw if the can only delete your many other names bostonprosportslover, Imagydsportsbost, ccontwitter the forumn woiuld be a MUCH more enjoyable place!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Privately owned web sites are free to delete what they see fit, check the posting policy you agreed to. First amendment doesn't cover this site FYI. 

Admittedly, the mods decisions on deleting certain posts and when to ban certain folks has become increasing baffling. But it's their right to be baffling if they want to be. 

The good news is that you are free to start your own blog and write about Rutgers to your heart's content. That's almost completely covered by the first amendment. 

As you know I enjoy your posts much of the time - more than most others in this forum seem to - but I can't say I'm disappointed to miss out on your take on the Rutgers scandal. You may want to consider staying vaguely on topic...?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

... as for you enjoying my posts more than MOST, i think u let the minority (quaggy, rimMe and 3 loud others) to skew you... considering all 3 major boards, i would say my threads are overwhelmingly liked and get a lot of positive love and engagement. then again, i dont like koolaid good threads so by pushing the envelope a bit, i sometimes gets some heat on my threads.. oh well... someday i will start my own blog and website for ALL the peeps even while i keep by biases. 

ROFLMAO!! You are such a narcisstic tool!! You think your threads are liked? Go back and read the 100 or so new threads you ahve started in the last week only, and read ALL the comments (if there are any) and see how many are postive vs negative!! You are a narcissist who screams LOOK AT ME!! LOL Quite frankly it is pathetic. I hope some day you get the help you need so you dont need to act like a child and take on an alter ego, and refer to yourself 3rd person!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

... as for you enjoying my posts more than MOST, i think u let the minority (quaggy, rimMe and 3 loud others) to skew you... considering all 3 major boards, i would say my threads are overwhelmingly liked and get a lot of positive love and engagement. then again, i dont like koolaid good threads so by pushing the envelope a bit, i sometimes gets some heat on my threads.. oh well... someday i will start my own blog and website for ALL the peeps even while i keep by biases. 

ROFLMAO!! You are such a narcisstic tool!! You think your threads are liked? Go back and read the 100 or so new threads you ahve started in the last week only, and read ALL the comments (if there are any) and see how many are postive vs negative!! You are a narcissist who screams LOOK AT ME!! LOL Quite frankly it is pathetic. I hope some day you get the help you need so you dont need to act like a child and take on an alter ego, and refer to yourself 3rd person!!

He is delusional, he really thinks he is doing this for "his fans".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Hahaha truth

We're definitely in the majority Quags

Mentally ill Commie/Imagedy is so ignorant and clueless that he can't see 90% of this board can't stand his trash posts, the guy is pitiful

He deserved to be banned for his junk, he's also a RACIST and a SEXIST

Sections
Shortcuts