Ryan a Classless Act

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 112288. Show 112288's posts

Ryan a Classless Act

After reading about "Kissing Rings" and sending e-mails to season tix holders to cheer loudly just smacks of a sophomoric act. If you got to excite your home crowd, it is pretty pathetic. Bozo Ryan will have his day when we meet again!

This act will become locker Room fader for the Pats and I am sure coach Bel will not forget this classless guy.

Hey, what goes around, comes around!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Re: Ryan a Classless Act

It's just dopey gamesmanship.  Who cares.

Right now, everything is roses for Ryan and Garcia.  But every player and team hits major adversity eventually, we'll see how they handle it. 

Hopefully the wheels will come off their bandwagon later on, and we will have the last laugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 112288. Show 112288's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan a Classless Act:
    It's just dopey gamesmanship.  Who cares. Right now, everything is roses for Ryan and Garcia.  But every player and team hits major adversity eventually, we'll see how they handle it.  Hopefully the wheels will come off their bandwagon later on, and we will have the last laugh.
    Posted by John413

Well put!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Are you effing kidding me?!?

As a pats fan, you think you actually have a right to say this as a supporter of Bill Belichick.  

Remember Belichick, is the coach who refuses to shake hands, the coach who runs off the field before the game is over and does not come back, the coach who was warned for taping signals only to thumb his nose at the Commissioner and do it again.  The coach who refuses to engage the very group (the media) who have helped make Belichick as wealthy as he is.  The coach who does not report injuries by rule of the league.  

And this does not even consider his private life. 

Are you sure Ryan is the one you called classless?  I recommend a reality check.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Are you effing kidding me?!? As a pats fan, you think you actually have a right to say this as a supporter of Bill Belichick.   Remember Belichick, is the coach who refuses to shake hands, the coach who runs off the field before the game is over and does not come back, the coach who was warned for taping signals only to thumb his nose at the Commissioner and do it again.  The coach who refuses to engage the very group (the media) who have helped make Belichick as wealthy as he is.  The coach who does not report injuries by rule of the league.   And this does not even consider his private life.  Are you sure Ryan is the one you called classless?  I recommend a reality check.
    Posted by underdogg

really underdogg stfu, everybody here hates you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

I recommend a reality check.
    Posted by underdogg

Reality:  Ryan is classless. 
    Reality, part 2:  Paper champions love to talk.  Ryan will get his sooner or later.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Are you effing kidding me?!? As a pats fan, you think you actually have a right to say this as a supporter of Bill Belichick.   Remember Belichick, is the coach who refuses to shake hands, the coach who runs off the field before the game is over and does not come back, the coach who was warned for taping signals only to thumb his nose at the Commissioner and do it again.  The coach who refuses to engage the very group (the media) who have helped make Belichick as wealthy as he is.  The coach who does not report injuries by rule of the league.   And this does not even consider his private life.  Are you sure Ryan is the one you called classless?  I recommend a reality check.
    Posted by underdogg

How the heck did the media help Belichick become wealthy? Last I checked, that was because of his brilliance on the field. I could be wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HiLeon. Show HiLeon's posts

LOL-The Crying is in full effect tonight!

You lost !Try to take it like men!
    Just once!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

You know what: I  WISH that fans at Gillette country club would be HALF as loud and raucous as the Jets fans at Giants Stadium were today.

I've stood and cheered for our defense on 3rd down, and was YELLED AT BY FANS BEHIND ME.  I've actually stopped to count a random samples of sections at Gillette to come to the sad realization that only 1/10 Patriots "fans" cheer or make some sort of noise (mostly consisting of random people trying to be chic using company tickets)

If you ask me, the idea to have Ryan call season ticket holders and ask them to be loud was brilliant.

And don't act like it wouldn't be fun to play for him.  Anyone who's ever played football remembers the coach that made football fun for them.  You might hate him as Patriots fans, but I'd play for him in a heartbeat if he wasn't coach of the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Dogg: 

Ryan is a punk. A loud-mouthed, fat bag of sh*t. And he'll get his. 

That said, you have a point. BB had not been known for his class. But then, neither has your boy Rivers and the ever-whiney LT. 

The Jets outplayed, and outcoached the Pats. Period. I just wish Ryan was more in the Dungy mode. But he's not, he's a complete doosh. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Fargo-Good morning and How are ya!? You're still spewing your venom???LOL Can you say sour grapes??Hey go read the back page of the NY Post-There's a new nickname for the NY Jets Rex Ryan-they're calling him "the Rexorcist."Oh those crazy writers...LOL.
    Posted by NYLeon

Leon: Congratulations on a great, potentially franchise changing win. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Ryan is white trash. I bet he beats his wife too. Thats a good role model for you Leon

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYLeon. Show NYLeon's posts

Fargo is that you? Are you still drinking?LOL

crono-Go cry in your coffee....not in here.There is way too much of that going on in here already!Thanks

So gang! Which teams Defensive Coordinator is wetting himself game palnning for the pats this week?Brady is in for a very very long year.The days of the dropback QB are over along with the pats having fans show up to support them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Posted by underdogg

Just here to hate, are you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercury22-The-Undefeated. Show Mercury22-The-Undefeated's posts

Posted by underdogg

WORD!!!!!   Do forget about Belicheat letting his players dance on opposing teams field emblems or cheating on his wfe.  Yet the "fans" on this page want to call Ryan "classless". The Patriot "dynasty" ended many years ago.  Go Jests!!! 

Facts aren't hate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Posted by underdogg

Belichick almost always engages the Media when asked....not sure where you drummed that one up...

He always has reported injuries by the rules as they are stated, otherwise he would have gotten fined much like the cheating mangina and Jets.

Wow, your hatred is really clouding your judgement.....nice job.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan a Classless Act : How the heck did the media help Belichick become wealthy? Last I checked, that was because of his brilliance on the field. I could be wrong.
    Posted by apdynasty23

You are wrong.  The media helped turn the NFL in the goose that lays the golden eggs.  Without contracts with the networks being as big as they are NOBODY would be paid as well as they currently are including Belichick.  He could win every year and if the contracts weren't half of what they are, then he is getting paid comparably less. 

Yep the media is the reason Belichick is paid the way he is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Dogg:  Ryan is a punk. A loud-mouthed, fat bag of sh*t. And he'll get his.  That said, you have a point. BB had not been known for his class. But then, neither has your boy Rivers and the ever-whiney LT.  The Jets outplayed, and outcoached the Pats. Period. I just wish Ryan was more in the Dungy mode. But he's not, he's a complete doosh. 
    Posted by Fargo

Fargo.  I am a colts fan not a Chargers fan, and I am a fan of Dungy's, and I think that Belichick is generally respectful of other coaches, but I don't think Ryan was disrespectful of Belichick.  Just because he said he wouldn't kiss his rings, that's disrespectful?  Belichick is Ryan's division rival.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan a Classless Act : Belichick almost always engages the Media when asked....not sure where you drummed that one up... He always has reported injuries by the rules as they are stated, otherwise he would have gotten fined much like the cheating mangina and Jets. Wow, your hatred is really clouding your judgement.....nice job.
    Posted by m1020us

Disagree.  I think this is very similar to spygate.  I believe there was a memo that went around about reporting injuries.  It was known that Belichick did not report a maroney injury.  Since, Belichick has not been found to be in violation, but the jets were due to Favre identifying his Biceps injury.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 112288. Show 112288's posts

Posted by underdogg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan a Classless Act : WORD!!!!!   Do forget about Belicheat letting his players dance on opposing teams field emblems or cheating on his wfe.  Yet the "fans" on this page want to call Ryan "classless". The Patriot "dynasty" ended many years ago.  Go Jests!!!  Facts aren't hate.
    Posted by Mercury22-The-Undefeated

Word?  Yeah, tru dat. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Ryan a Classless Act:
    After reading about "Kissing Rings" and sending e-mails to season tix holders to cheer loudly just smacks of a sophomoric act. If you got to excite your home crowd, it is pretty pathetic. Bozo Ryan will have his day when we meet again! This act will become locker Room fader for the Pats and I am sure coach Bel will not forget this classless guy. Hey, what goes around, comes around! 112288
    Posted by 112288
    after the jets were accused of tampering with crabtree.rex ryan makes the comment.i wish we were playing them.yes there is some arrogance there.not to mention the slap in the pats face by having all the ex pats players as capts for the coin toss.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10099282/Sunday-Scoopage:-Hidden-intrigue-behind-Patriots-Jets

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan a Classless Act : Disagree.  I think this is very similar to spygate.  I believe there was a memo that went around about reporting injuries.  It was known that Belichick did not report a maroney injury.  Since, Belichick has not been found to be in violation, but the jets were due to Favre identifying his Biceps injury.  
    Posted by underdogg

Shocker that you would Disagree with me!  The letter went out to everyone....Belichick was not fined of found guilty of fudging the injury report....Sorry.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan a Classless Act : Shocker that you would Disagree with me!  The letter went out to everyone....Belichick was not fined of found guilty of fudging the injury report....Sorry.
    Posted by m1020us

Right - isn't that what I said?

Sections
Shortcuts