RYAN CLARK: "Brady becomes a 'girl' when pressured; Amendola's fragile, they will miss Wes; a big corner neutralizes GRONK"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: RYAN CLARK:

Gotta love a guy who talks smack yet can't play at altitude cause it weakens his body.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Gotta love a guy who talks smack yet can't play at altitude cause it weakens his body.

Really??  So, because the altitude and exertion of play could cause his death, he shouldn't talk smack? 

I can think of plenty of other reasons he shouldn't talk smack, but a serious health condition that can be avoided isn't one of them. 

Your response is more childish than his.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Good morning Gang! Well you do have to admit that when Brady gets pressured he does get happy feet. I wouldn't call it being a girl but it is a bit emasculating for old Tommy Boy. He plays scared when people are in his face.

UD6-They have monitors in here already-Thanks from everyone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Really??  So, because the altitude and exertion of play could cause his death, he shouldn't talk smack? 

I can think of plenty of other reasons he shouldn't talk smack, but a serious health condition that can be avoided isn't one of them. 

You sticking up for a dirty cheap player shouldn't suprise me. Note to you fool he plays a gm that could cause grave injury to him so yes his condition is fair gm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A 33 year old who was undrafted, only played a complete season 3 times in his whole NFL career, 1 SB win, 1 Pro Bowl selection talking about an all time great like that?  Someone is talking out of turn and looking for some attention, IMO.  If it wasn't for his medical condition taking up headlines I wouldn't know who this guy was.  Mr irrelevant imo.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

what is the purpose of saying things like this?

Unless some idiot says stupid things about you first

why evetr say anything negative about anybodY?

You only look as stupid as you are!And suggs -

well he married the woman he beat up - who cares about him

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

You sticking up for a dirty cheap player shouldn't suprise me. Note to you fool he plays a gm that could cause grave injury to him so yes his condition is fair gm.

Try again.  His condition and the violence of the game have nothing to do with each other. 

And lets not talk about sticking up for "dirty cheap" players.  Regardless of his play, these were only his words, which defendable or not, provide no basis for your poorly conceived retort.  

Finally, as a pats fan, I am willing to bet that you've defended a dirty cheap player or two - or have the pats never employed one of those players?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Kind of classless, buddy. This is like making fun of someone who has cancer, sickle cell is no laughing matter. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anyway, TFB is going to have to shut the Richard Sherman, Ryan Clark, Suggs and other disrespectful clowns up eventually.

Just saying "I'm an all-time great" isn't enough to silence doubters. It's a "what have you done lately" league and Tom is 2-5 against Clark, Sherman and Suggs' respective teams. He has, potentially, the best offense he's ever had in New England. If he can work on the rookies, get them in shape, and have them firing by the start of the season he should be unstoppable. 

Bump and run coverage shouldn't be as effective against a guy like Dobson, especially since Clark's defensive scheme has the Steelers putting their biggest CB on Gronk. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Try again.  His condition and the violence of the game have nothing to do with each other. 

And lets not talk about sticking up for "dirty cheap" players.  Regardless of his play, these were only his words, which defendable or not, provide no basis for your poorly conceived retort.  

Finally, as a pats fan, I am willing to bet that you've defended a dirty cheap player or two - or have the pats never employed one of those players?

Yes, but why you defend MOUTHY and ARROGANT players?  I would absolutely cringe if a Pats player went on ESPN babbling about a past game or how my team succeeded in something, acting like a know it all, so selfishly so.

You look absolutely ridiculous defending it.

Can you show me where I have defended the player?  Don't allow yourself to be as dumb as the Stan.  Stan tried to make a snarky retort that really had nothing to do with Clark's comments.  Stan's comment was the basis of my response. 

And similar to what I said before, I'll say to you.  As a pats fan, I am sure you've defended arrogant mouthy players before - or do they not exist on the patriots? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Looking at the article, I dont care what someone says. Always talking smack in the NFL. What concerned me is TB's QB rating. Less than 3 seconds 81%, tells me short passing, easier to Defend. More Defenders in short space.
    After 3 seconds 60 QBR. Tells me not as effecient in down field passing, as we think.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Play-Action always mess with the Defenders when you want to throw deep. It's the deception, they have to honor the run, even when the whole play is not going to be a run.

I've said this before, dont like QB's who are not mobile for the Shotgun.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Thanks Russ

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Yep, lets just say, I stay away from the most annoying Poster on this board. You know who it is. Got on him one night next day, pooof I was gone. Thats OK.

Off to work,Have a Good Day Pats fans, whether we differ or not!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts