Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Ryan Fitzpatrick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Depends on a few things occuring but, I think he'd be a great backup QB. If we trade Mallet then we obviously have to have a backup. Fitzy made mistakes in Buffalo but, the guy is a fighter and with the Patriots he wouldn't be put in a position to fail. 

Would he play in a backup role? Well, I don't think any team wants him as a starter. 

Would he sign? What would he want? I don't know but, if Mallet goes, we have to have someone. I've watched this guy, when he's in a groove, he can tear it up. He certainly wasn't intimidated by the Patriots. Not exactly a deep thrower but, within the Patriots scheme, that's a non-issue. 

I like him. Plain and simple. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Who is the most recent QB released by the Buffalo Bills?   Oh, this isn't Jeopardy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick?

The great thing about Fitzpatrick is he'll give you 3 TD passes in the 1st half.

The lousy thing about Fitzpatrick is he'll give 4 INT's in the 2nd half.

Sections
Shortcuts