Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again)

In Response to Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again):
    In Response to Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again) : Why is that DUMB?  It's the TRUTH!  Since becoming HC of NYJ, Rex 3, BB 2 in head2head matchups  - along with winning 4 of 6 p/o games vs 2 - one and dones.  Clearly you failed to read where I posted since RR became a HC?  The past is the past........talking about what Rex has done since becoming a HC.
    Posted by MYNJJets

You are looking one dimensionally.  

Ryan had a stacked team and went for it all this year in an uncapped year.  On paper he had the better team on paper.

BB is rebuilding a very young team and still went 14-2 with a team that was not expected to achieve as much as they did.  THe AP seems to agree with this as they awarded him HC of the year.

So, you can view it in a micro-view of Post season play and 4 out of six, but not that is only one off from 3/6 so I do not view that is being overly dominating.

Now in a macro-view,  BB has accomplished a heck of a lot more that for the long term growth and his own legacy as a head coach.  RR has a long way to go (other than opening his mouth - and people call BB arrogant, Rex has accomplished something that I thought I would never see and that is having fans outside of NE hate the Jets more than the Pats)

You may not agree with this view, you are welcome to leave the Pats discussion board and go to a Jets forum

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

He'll be running out of town proclaiming that the JESTS! will win teh Super Bowl... NEXT year (when he's gone).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Rex has accomplished something that I thought I would never see and that is having fans outside of NE hate the Jets more than the Pats

thats going to leave a mark!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And the idea that now when the Jets don't win a SB, it's even more hilarious from our point of view.

When he gets fired from the Jets, he'll be the laughingstock of the NFL for head coaches.

He'll probably have a tough time finding another job after showing his approach is one of a paper tiger.

Very good coordinator, average coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

He's 0 for 2 with that prediction and this is the third he's put it out there.  Do YETS fans really believe that the third times a charm?  They will have to play the games before we find out, assuming there are any games to be played.

YETS fans, if beating the PATS but not going to the Super Bowl, does it for you, I would say you are wasting your time being fans.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

They've been wasting their time for the past 40 years.  Truth hurts for the Yets fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

When I see his clock management, PhatRex, or his arrogance underestimating an opponent heading into a game, poor leadership, his team playing down to competition (red flag), yes, that means he is an average coach.

This doesn't even count his reckless style of coaching. 

NY has some nice talent in certain areas and he's benefitted from the core players they have there.

We'll see how long that lasts. My bet is it fades away in 2011.

Personally, I am more impressed with coaches who have younger teams or teams with less talent that win 10 or 11 games.

And we know last year's AFC title game appearance should not have happened anyway.

The blowhard Pop Warner/High School/College style of coaching will not hold up. Never has, never will at this level.

Enjoy your team, Patsman2/Phat Rex.

I am great at making predictions, actually.  Funny how you continue to reject my wager offers over and over.

People like you fall for trends and gimmicks. Smart people don't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think he should tone it down some and maybe start by predicting to win the AFC East. At least Miami can say that in the last 5 years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Ouch!

That's how much of a mirage this is for the Yets fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

When I see his clock management, PhatRex, or his arrogance underestimating an opponent heading into a game, poor leadership, his team playing down to competition (red flag), yes, that means he is an average coach. This doesn't even count his reckless style of coaching.  NY has some nice talent in certain areas and he's benefitted from the core players they have there. We'll see how long that lasts. My bet is it fades away in 2011. Personally, I am more impressed with coaches who have younger teams or teams with less talent that win 10 or 11 games. And we know last year's AFC title game appearance should not have happened anyway. The blowhard Pop Warner/High School/College style of coaching will not hold up. Never has, never will at this level. Enjoy your team, Patsman2/Phat Rex. I am great at making predictions, actually.  Funny how you continue to reject my wager offers over and over. People like you fall for trends and gimmicks. Smart people don't.
    Posted by BBReigns

You are always good for a laugh Rusty.  You do know your old post are still on here.  You called the Jets "the worst playoff team in history" before they went on to win IN Indy and NE.  You predicted them to flop this year and called them a 1 year fluke but now you say "they have some nice talent in certain areas he benefited from" because you can't ever give credit to anyone outside NE.  LOL you are to funny. 

So somehow this average coach took the worst team in playoff history to the championship game.  Keep making predictions Rusty,  I love seeing you make a fool of yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The "experts" are sayin' the Jets will be one of the teams in the playofffs this year that will NOT make it next year. So Rex might be a bit off base. If the salary cap comes back in the new contract, they are cooked anyway. They brought in more "talent" (??) than they can pay for. The ones that DO NOT get paid, will be jumping ship as fast as they can, as they know Rex speaks with forked tongue...two predictions...NO WINS of any titles of any kind!!   
    Posted by BERNIENH

If the Jets fail to re-sign or adequately replace some of their free agents (like Santonio holmes, i.e.) then it becomes more difficult for them to reach their goals.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again) : You are always good for a laugh Rusty.  You do know your old post are still on here.  You called the Jets "the worst playoff team in history" before they went on to win IN Indy and NE.  You predicted them to flop this year and called them a 1 year fluke but now you say "they have some nice talent in certain areas he benefited from" because you can't ever give credit to anyone outside NE.  LOL you are to funny.  So somehow this average coach took the worst team in playoff history to the championship game.  Keep making predictions Rusty,  I love seeing you make a fool of yourself.
    Posted by Patsman2

I'd say a team that had a team lay down for them in 2009 and choke two years in a row in their SB seasons (predicted by the Jets organization) against beatable teams is absolutely up for the award for the worst playoff team in the history of the cap era, yes.

Who is left?  The 2007 TB Bucaneers? 

Keep in mind, this is THE BEST version of what you'll see as a Jets fan.

All downhill from here.  YOur team just peaked.

Your team has no second round draft pick and NE will have picked SIX TIMES (if they choose) to your TWO times by the end of the 3rd round. lol

Do the math, little boy.

Look at NE's last 2 drafts and compare those to NY's.

lol

DONE

I never give credit to anyone outside of NE? Did I not just praise the Packers?

Heck, I even praised Pittsburgh for coming back in the SB after a bad start.

You're just a jealous little turd who can't admit his team gambled in a short window and choked in back to back AFC title games.

The Pats are 3-1 on the road in AFC title games in their history.   The Jets? Not so much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

hey rusty, welcome back to work.  Can you help me understand something here.  Our head coach, Rex Ryan, sucks, our gm, Mike Tannenbaum sucks, our qb, Sanchize sucks.  Why do the jets continue to feild a winning team?  How did we beat you 2 times last year when you lost a total of 3 games?  How did a rookie hc and qb beat you the year before? Anyone that says that we should predict an AFC East title needs to be a little introspective on that idea.  How fulfilled do you feel as afc east champs?  I would rather be confident as to the end goal and pick up help on the way.  Home field is great, the bye week is great.  Is it necessary? ask GB.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

9-7 in 2009 really isn't a "winning team".  It's a 7-9 or 8-8 .500 team.

Further, Lightinging in a bottle only to not capitalize isn't "winning". You';ve won no division titles, no AFC title and no SB rings as far as I can see.

Look up the word "win" and then tell us why the Jets are "winners".

We get you dorks are so desperate to get attention in the NY market that a playoff win in NE is your only SB win (lol),  but that means absolutely nothing now.

You lost.

Born losers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again):
    Ryan said last month's AFC Championship 24-19 loss in Pittsburgh still stings but will spur the Jets on to a title of their own next season.  "It feeds the competitiveness in you," Ryan said. "You're sick that you missed out again, two years in a row"
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rex_makes_latest_super_guarantee_azkBA7pMYO6U70YVd6a2CM#ixzz1DlpZchbP
    Posted by mrmojo1120

"Two years in a row"? I'd say his math skills, like his QB, are questionable. I count 43 years in a row.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I picked Baltimore to rep the AFC at the beginning of the season.

You're just a jealous idiot Jets fan.

Two words:

Jets Done

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Its not like he calls the NY Post and tells them he has a quote for them. Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

No, he just calls people's answering machines begging for fan support in Week 2 Super Bowls.  lol

He's the laughingstock of the media.   They take soundbites of him and MOCK him.

Born loser.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yeah, I am sure you picked Pitt. lol

It's beyond sad you have to log in under different names for entertainment.  I guess that's what Jets fans need in order deflect from a sports fan's life of loserdom.

Truth hurts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again) : No, he just calls people's answering machines begging for fan support in Week 2 Super Bowls.  lol He's the laughingstock of the media.   They take soundbites of him and MOCK him. Born loser.
    Posted by BBReigns

I doubt many of his opponents would consider him the laughing stock that you think of him.  He is entertaining, especially compared to BB....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Considering he's never won anything in this league, the more time goes by where he doesn't, the more and more he becomes a laughingstock.

You can see why Baltimore passed him over for head coach.

I prefer results. If I wanted entertainment, we'd stop by your basement and raid your mom's liquor cabinet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again) : You picked Baltimore? LOL, another one of your predictions that was wrong. So much for your claim that your real good at predicitons.  LOL, you can't make this stuff up. Rusty lets break your losing streak.  Predict what day it is going to be tomorrow....
    Posted by Patsman2

This line is CLASSIC!  BWAHAHAHA!  "Rusty lets break your losing streak.  Predict what day it is going to be tomorrow...."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win (again) : This line is CLASSIC!  BWAHAHAHA!  " Rusty lets break your losing streak.  Predict what day it is going to be tomorrow...."
    Posted by MYNJJets

YOU need to get out more.  And not just out of the basement.

Funny how Steve from Fall River is calling into WEEI now as these Jets geeks rattle on about how great their organization is. lol!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Yeah Rusty, he has won.  He won it all as a DC and as a position coach.  Now his first 2 years as a HC he has been to the AFC Championship game each year.  If that is not quick enough, you will just have to wait till next year.

We dont have basements down here in Florida Rusty.  you know that.

We do have trailer parks, that is something that you know all about.  You almost done working yet?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nah, my work never really ends.  This is why it's fun bitchslapping people like you and me avoiding NY South (Florida) as much as humanly possible.

There is a reason people like you are most annoying people on the planet.

Rex Ryan and his Jets have peaked. This is what you don't get. There is no other gear.

Deal with it.

PS Rex Ryan never won it all as a Defensive Coordinator.  Learn facts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

according to you and you alone, rusty, he has peaked lol.  In his first 2 seasons, now he is done, okay, thanks rusty.  I will now be able to save my money on the season ticket through direct tv thanks to you.  No more football until they find a real head coach lmao.

Your work never ends?  Is the office to the trailer park open 24/7? Are they all?  I just assumed that trailer park main offices were open 9-5. I guess you never know when a trailer park grundey is going to want to get caught up on their rent.  oh well, good luck with that.  I am off to go slam my hand in a door repeatedly, it seems like more fun than chatting with you....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In your world, "chatting" must mean a full on verbal bitchslapping.

Lol! Check this!

Rexie planning on capitalizing on his self'-induced hype in NY media market:

Book

Ryan is planning to write a book that is an autobiography and football strategy. The book, which is untitled, is set to be published by Doubleday in the spring of 2011. The Book will be co-written by Don Yaeger, a former Sports Illustrated editor who has co-authored the autobiographies of three former NFL players (Warren Moon, Walter Payton, and Warrick Dunn). Jason Kaufman, vice president and executive editor of Doubleday, said Ryan "has such a powerful and unique leadership style" and he expects the book "to demonstrate how you lead in certain circumstances."[18]

Sections
Shortcuts