Ryan Mallett Soon to Be Traded??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Ryan Mallett Soon to Be Traded??

I realize that all sorts of Mallett rumors have floated around throughout the preseason. The latest being bandied about has Mallett being traded to the Rams, for a conditional later round draft pick: http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/read.php?5,505663,505663

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Ryan Mallett Soon to Be Traded??

I think given the right team and an opportunity to play he can be a decent quarterback, probably better than many first string qb s right now. I can't see Bradford ever coming back and staying on the field for 16 games.

Maybe if garoppolo does very well tonight he will be on the trading block.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Note paul butcher59's comment. Exactly what i have been saying.  Ej manuel or geno bust?  Or, ryan mallett trained by bb and brady with evidence of cassel and hoyer showing well?

Mt hurl thinks ej manuel is a better prospect than mallett.

Bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall saying that, but let's say I did...would that come anywhere close to the constant bits of idiocy you put on here everyday? I mean you're the numb nut that thought we were going to get the 7th pick in the draft for Mallett. Bawahahaha!! Hey, how's Tommy Kelly doing nowadays? How's Adrian Wilson doing? LOL!

We all like having you around...because you make us all look good.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Phillie will cut Sanchez and the rams grab him to bridge the year. I don't see mallet moving if we lose him next year we will get more then a late round pick.  Probably a 4 th. 

But, but I'm a good poster!

Remember Tyler Sash!  Rinngggg ringgggg

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10930324

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I believe teams will wait to see if Mallett gets cut.  I would be surprised to see the Pats keep Mallett on the roster this year.  Garopollo has done well while Mallett seems to continue with his struggles.  If the Pats do drop Mallett teams beware.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I think after tonite Mallett going anywhere is just talk

jg could have thrown 3ints in the first half

There is something I like about him

but he is not ready yo be the only backup on a sb contender

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Note paul butcher59's comment. Exactly what i have been saying.  Ej manuel or geno bust?  Or, ryan mallett trained by bb and brady with evidence of cassel and hoyer showing well?

Bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

Mallett's best talent so far is holding a clipboard but since BB drafted him he is obviously the next Joe Montana and I am shocked nobody is pounding on Bellichick's door offering a number one pick and a free trip to Disneyworld for him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Actually after watching Eli do so poorly against the Pat's second stringers last night  the G men might be looking for another QB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Yes. The Giants look like a pitiful team. Manning seems like he just doesnt get it. The team looks like the Jets when anemic scoring stretches. The D nothing special as a total unit. Nothing to see here Ma'am. move along. Nothing to see here...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes. The Giants look like a pitiful team. Manning seems like he just doesnt get it. The team looks like the Jets when anemic scoring stretches. The D nothing special as a total unit. Nothing to see here Ma'am. move along. Nothing to see here...

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

vagiants win 6 and Eli 25 ints

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You are going to get multiple tickets for this post..... ringgggg, ringgggg.... ringgggg, ringgggg.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You are going to get multiple tickets for this post..... ringgggg, ringgggg.... ringgggg, ringgggg.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

ill just hide behind a tree. Oh wait. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

So BB trains QBs? And the guy you claim sucks is a good mentor? What an idiot you are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In fairness to Mallet, he hasn't really had the opportunity to show much because he's playing behind one of the best QBs ever.  Very little chance to show what he has in preseason, and he hasn't exactly wowed when he's played.  Everybody thought Matt Cassel looked terrible in preseason -- which he did.  But when he got his chance he was more than serviceable.  Does anyone think the Pats could've gotten anything for Cassel before he got to play as Brady's backup?  He was on the verge of being released according to some, and after he played and did well he got the franchise tag ndnetted a second rounder in trade.  Not saying Mallet has that same potential, but how do we really know unless he gets to play?  Experience is always the best way to assure growth and competence.  

We really don't know until he gets a chance to play.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In fairness to Mallet, he hasn't really had the opportunity to show much because he's playing behind one of the best QBs ever.  Very little chance to show what he has in preseason, and he hasn't exactly wowed when he's played.  Everybody thought Matt Cassel looked terrible in preseason -- which he did.  But when he got his chance he was more than serviceable.  Does anyone think the Pats could've gotten anything for Cassel before he got to play as Brady's backup?  He was on the verge of being released according to some, and after he played and did well he got the franchise tag ndnetted a second rounder in trade.  Not saying Mallet has that same potential, but how do we really know unless he gets to play?  Experience is always the best way to assure growth and competence.  

We really don't know until he gets a chance to play.   

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement

Good post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I suspect Mallett will be better than Cassel

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall saying that, but let's say I did...would that come anywhere close to the constant bits of idiocy you put on here everyday? I mean you're the numb nut that thought we were going to get the 7th pick in the draft for Mallett. Bawahahaha!! Hey, how's Tommy Kelly doing nowadays? How's Adrian Wilson doing? LOL!

We all like having you around...because you make us all look good.  

[/QUOTE]

You absolutely did say that because you kept mocking Lombardi for saying he was a top 15 talent, but you never mocked the Bills for picking Manuel in the top 15 or the Jets for taking such a bust like Geno Smith in Rd 2. 

The only reason Mallett did not go rd 1 because of immaturity issues.  Someone mentioned last year that there was an article about Cleveland possibly trading back with NE, Mallett in the deal, so Cleveland would keep a 1st rder (ours) and get a pro ready and BB/Brady groomed QB.

Now look at them.  Hoyer is solid and may be the answer, but they just wasted a 1st rder on bust deluxe, Johnny Manziel!

I told you this. So, somehow that way is superior? LOL!  You are dumb as those GMs, dude. DUMB. Very, very dumb.

Look at RG3. BUST. Big time BUST. The moron Snyder dealt TWO 1sts and a 2nd or 3rder for that spot. LOL!

Bye Bye Skins for the next 5 years!  5 years!  Yet, Mallett isn't somehow worth a 2nd or 3rd pick?  Really? Why is that?  What have those NCAA prospects shown more of than Mallett? Hmm?

Good luck trying to spin that one, Cupcake.

Mallett was taken in the 3rd rd and groomed by BB and Brady and you literally thought EJ Manuel is worth a 1st rd selection when I was talking about what Mallett might be worth on the market during the 2013 draft.

Why in the world, I mean, WHY ON EARTH, would a pro system prospect like Mallett, who was a 1st rd talent minus some immaturity issues, not be as good or likely better than morons like EJ Manuel or Geno Bust?

It literally makes no sense.

And, finally, you are infamous for making stupid comments in here. You have ZERO understanding of finances, economics, markets, trends, etc, and you literally said "I wish we did what the Jets did!"

I mean, please. YOu think you're smarter than BB and it's just comical to watch.  A Home Ec teacher in NH wo vacations on the equator in the summer is smarter than BB.  abwhah

You're one of those that comes on these boards to boost your self esteem because most people aren't that bright on the interwebs. It's kinda like shopping at Walmart.  It sucks to do it, but then you realize how you're in the top percentile of intelligence in the world.

Not you, but the rest of us with a brain.

Toodles!

[/QUOTE]

Why isn't Mallett worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick? Why don't you ask the rest of the nfl that question? Lol!

I'm trying to piece together how/what Cleveland, Buffalo, Miami and Washington, did/do with their quarterback positions has to do with me. Because me knowing Mallett isn't worth much, has nothing to do with who is starting in Cleveland, or Washington.

And I have zero understanding of "economics" or "finances"? Bawhaha! I told you the steering wheel on my car is worth more than your garden style "condo". The fact that you run around here all day comparing NFL's finances, to real world finances, proves how big of an idiot you are! Hey, do you still "take months off to travel"? And do you still plan to "retire early", rather than buy meaningless things like homes, or investments? And did you figure out what your net worth is yet? I figure you would have, seeing as how you mention finances, markets, trends and economics. Lmao!

I'm beginning to realize you know as much about "markets and trends" as you do football. Nothing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

Mallett's best talent so far is holding a clipboard but since BB drafted him he is obviously the next Joe Montana and I am shocked nobody is pounding on Bellichick's door offering a number one pick and a free trip to Disneyworld for him

[/QUOTE]

Looks wittle Eli will be holding clipboards the rest of his career, the overrated fraud QB he is.

[/QUOTE]

maybe just maybe if ur real good they will let u visit Eli's bust in Canton one day

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought this was about Ryan Mallet so why bring up the Giants? Then again I can see why they would be a sore spot here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks wittle Eli will be holding clipboards the rest of his career, the overrated fraud QB he is.

[/QUOTE]

maybe just maybe if ur real good they will let u visit Eli's bust in Canton one day

[/QUOTE]

By the time he's done he should have 200 plus INT's good enough for that wing of the HOF.

Sections
Shortcuts