Ryan Mallett

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Ryan Mallett

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

No way. I have plenty of friends who are single or who are married with kids, and I can tell you right now the ones who are married with kids, have ZERO time.

You are here, day, noon and night. You aren't on the crapper.

Nice try.

This is another way I know your story is full of crap. 

Another dead giveaway is how you post on the game threads where you should be watching with your family.

It just doesn't add up like your BB story as to why you came here. It's so awkward and phony so please just stop trying to sell people on it here. Seriously.

PS I have had more relationships than you: I never married the first girl who gave me a blow job and I never failed to know when to cut it off and end it. You missed both stages. LOL

Enjoy!

OMG!  More lies!!  On the gameday threads?  I have hardly ever posted on the game day threads.  If I do it's usually at half time for a post or two or after the game for a few posts.  But that is very, very rare that I do at all.  My gosh, you are the biggest liar on here.  I seriously can't believe you even said this.

Your so called married friends have ZERO time?  W.T.F??  

And sorry dude, but I have had many relationships... I started young, my first "experience" was at 15, if you know what I mean.  I bet you didn't get any action until you hit college!!  Hahaha!!  But seriously, my money would be on you still not having any action!!  Rusty... the 40 year old virgin! LMAO!! 

Please tell me more about the triathlon..  I am experienced in them, so I am curious to hear more. 

Are you doing a relay triathlon? 

What type of triathlon are you doing? 

Have you learned how to spell triathlon yet?  LMAO!!

PS You are an idiot!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

^Now, that is a backpedal, folks.

Check out him claiming Brady did not sign the biggest deal ever in 2010 on the Quagmire thread. Quite comical.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well that wasn't what you said, now is it liar?

Yes, every body go check it out.

See crust job and another post supported with nothing but lies.

When will it end?

Please tell us how you voted for gay marriage.  Still waiting.

How many sisters do you have?  I bet they're all more of a man than you.

Umm, that is EXACTLY what I said. You said Brady signed his deal in 2011 and then attacked me calling me a liar. I posted the Reiss article with Brady signing in 2010, making him the highest paid player in NFL history, which you denied immediately out of the gate.

It's kinda funny how you knee jerk your comments out of desperation and then are wrong.

Enjoy!

[object HTMLDivElement]

I said he restructured in 2011 you filthy, disgusting liar.

YOU MENTIONED 2010 AFTER I CALLED OUT YOU"RE NASTY AZZ!  DEFLECT AND LIE< DEFLECT AND LIE!

This is what you said.

DougIrwin
    First: 3/27/2014
    Last: 8/4/2014

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Rust I want to ask you this question, mainly because your the main Tom Brady critic in this forum. With today's announcement of Andy Dalton's ridiculous contract, Do you at least give Tom Brady major props for signing a contract extension at far below market value? Please don't mention Giselle and all her money. We know how competitive Tb12 is, and we know most players (particularly the current top Cb's) keep tabs of each other's contracts. I personally I don't think TB12 has been given enough credit for the millions he has sacrificed. Think Revis makes any similar sacrifices next year?!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Dude, read the details of the deal. It's only a 2 year deal. Cincy can cut him after 2 years if he doesn't earn it and they're off the hook.

It's something like 24 mil guaranteed over 2 years and that's it.

So, no, I don;t see how this ties to the Brady contract. Brady's contract in 2011 and 2012 was the highest in the league and in NFL history at that time.

^^^L       I        A       R!!!! ^^^

There are not many QBs, if any I'd take over Brady. But, I am getting tired of him letting our team down in the title game.

The only reason he gets a pass for last year is because of Gronk, but we've seen them lose or almost lose big playoff games with Gronk out there.

I don't get why a PAts fan cannot be beyond disappointed at this point with his play and simply state

It was.

Brady was signed through 2010. His extension was in 2010 and kicked in 2011.

Not lying at all.

Enjoy being wrong again. Hey!  Notice how I don't need a to highlight this in red for it to be right. lol

[object HTMLDivElement]

And.....................Then he RESTRUCTURED 2011/12   and................ then he EXTENDED 2013.

Do you know the difference?  He made crap in 2011/2012.  CRAP!

Enjoy your biotch slapping.

Who the hell wants to come here and get the crap kicked out of them every single day and night, anyway?

YOU!

It's not normal, little woman.

Filthy LIAR!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

No way. I have plenty of friends who are single or who are married with kids, and I can tell you right now the ones who are married with kids, have ZERO time.

You are here, day, noon and night. You aren't on the crapper.

Nice try.

This is another way I know your story is full of crap. 

Another dead giveaway is how you post on the game threads where you should be watching with your family.

It just doesn't add up like your BB story as to why you came here. It's so awkward and phony so please just stop trying to sell people on it here. Seriously.

PS I have had more relationships than you: I never married the first girl who gave me a blow job and I never failed to know when to cut it off and end it. You missed both stages. LOL

Enjoy!

OMG!  More lies!!  On the gameday threads?  I have hardly ever posted on the game day threads.  If I do it's usually at half time for a post or two or after the game for a few posts.  But that is very, very rare that I do at all.  My gosh, you are the biggest liar on here.  I seriously can't believe you even said this.

Your so called married friends have ZERO time?  W.T.F??  

And sorry dude, but I have had many relationships... I started young, my first "experience" was at 15, if you know what I mean.  I bet you didn't get any action until you hit college!!  Hahaha!!  But seriously, my money would be on you still not having any action!!  Rusty... the 40 year old virgin! LMAO!! 

Please tell me more about the triathlon..  I am experienced in them, so I am curious to hear more. 

Are you doing a relay triathlon? 

What type of triathlon are you doing? 

Have you learned how to spell triathlon yet?  LMAO!!

PS You are an idiot!

[object HTMLDivElement]

Ya, he's the only triathlete who actually VOTED for gay marriage.

LMAO@ the lying troll!

I'm sure he thinks of beebee every time he strokes.  It's the only thing he lives for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I am doing a team triathahlon with friends on the outer banks in a month and swim 4 times a week for it. 

More lies!!  We all know you don't have friends! hahaha!!

I gotta hear about this....

So you are doing a relay triathlon?  (shouldn't you know how to spell triathlon correctly if you are participating in one)

What kind are you doing?

Too funny! Seems like a guy with a 150 IQ and and in training for this event would know how to spell triathlon.

More lies from the master!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Take it easy, guys. Calm down.

To be perfectly honest, regardless of where the speculation comes from, the idea that Jimmy G. is "their guy" and a guy they wanted from the crop of QB's coming out this year and the next, isn't outrageous, and has also been pushed on this board by others.

As for Mallet, there are three ways it can unfold: 1) he is traded (to the Texans), 2) he leaves as a FA after this year, or 3) he is re-signed to stay as the top backup.

The last option is not likely. I cannot imagine a pro athlete who signs knowing it will take a serious injury for him to get a chance. If I'm Mallet, I want to go somewhere to be either the starter or with a real chance of becoming the starter. You send a signal by either going for a starting job anywhere or by signing to remain a backup. Honestly, I wouldn't want the guy who thinks he can wait for the job to land in his lap if he has the chance to play somewhere else. Footballers want to play football, not sit on the bench.

I don't think a trade is likely either at this point. The Pats need a capable backup just in case, and Jimmy G. isn't there yet. So it will have to be something juicy for them to make the trade. And who wants to give up something juicy at this point? I can see it if a starting QB somewhere is IR'ed, but not otherwise.

No, unless something changes Mallet stays the year and then leaves. Hopefully, Jimmy G. is ready to hold the clipboard by 2015.

Supra societatem nemo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Unless any poster here sees 100% of all of Mallett's practice play, they do not see what the Patriots see in Mallett as a QB.  To judge a player on what amounts to be minutes of playing time as being a worthy starting QB is ridiculous.  I can imagine this board if it was around when Brady was backing up Bledsoe. We may have seen similar comments about Brady then as we do Mallet. Until we see significant game time from Mallett, and not just pre-season snaps and mop up time, a true judgement can't be made.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This thread has to stay TTT, epic rusty ownage. If anyone doubted this guy as a liar and fraud they need to look no further then this thread, it speaks volumes about his credibility on this forum. He should be banned for being a full fledged liar!!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I also think people who claim to live where they don't really live is lame.

Please tell me where you enjoy going in Chicago....This should be entertaining.

I'll do you one better Rusty.  Here is my Ventra card (you know what you use for the CTA) and drivers license.  I of course removed any personal information since you are the creepiest person on the internet.  Now people that don't know Chicago won't have to listen to you make up any more lies if I mention anything about the city since it says right here that I live there.  By the way I am happy to change what I wrote to anything just to prove this is a legit picture.  What about "Rusty just got owned"? How does that sound?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

A simple comment becomes a defensive anti-BB maneuver from pcmIV

You realize questioning you isn't the same as questioning BB right?  LMAO I cannot believe you just called me anti-BB.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

This thread has become downright embarrassing for Queenie after that PCM post^^. This guy has serious mental issues.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

a loser Millennial who was probably 8 when the Pats won their first SB.

Why resort to "probably" when you can check my license and see for yourself.

Hint: I wasn't 8

LOL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I'll do you one better Rusty.  Here is my Ventra card (you know what you use for the CTA) and drivers license.  I of course removed any personal information since you are the creepiest person on the internet.  Now people that don't know Chicago won't have to listen to you make up any more lies if I mention anything about the city since it says right here that I live there.  By the way I am happy to change what I wrote to anything just to prove this is a legit picture.  What about "Rusty just got owned"? How does that sound?

Hahaha!  Rusty OWNED again!  And I thought it couldn't get any worse for Rusty.... and then boom goes the dynamite!!  pcmIV just put this thread over the top!  Well done pcmIV!  And Queenie accusing you of being anti BB is ridiculous!!!  Absolutely ridiculous!!  More proof Queenie is a nut job!

Queenie, the last little credibility you might have had here is completely gone!  You are a proven liar and fraud!  All you do is talk, talk, talk and non of it is true.  Time for you to go bye-bye!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

He'll abandon this thread now after that PCM comeback. LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Actually opened this thread thinking the final pages would be about the latest from Ian Rapoport.  How foolish of me

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 46m

Buzz builds. RT @NBCdianna: Ryan Mallett is really good. He's the next Brian Hoyer coming out of Brady's school of QB's #Pats #Redskins

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Actually opened this thread thinking the final pages would be about the latest from Ian Rapoport.  How foolish of me

Buzz builds. RT @NBCdianna: Ryan Mallett is really good. He's the next Brian Hoyer coming out of Brady's school of QB's #Pats #Redskins

I'd be fair and say "Brady and BB's school of QBs"...I'd say they both have influence on the development of the backups.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I'd be fair and say "Brady and BB's school of QBs"...I'd say they both have influence on the development of the backups.

I'm inclined to agree.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Wow!! What the heck just happened? That was one weird trip i was on after reading 7 pages. Thanks for bringing me back with Rapoport's twitter post, ATJ.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

C'mon ATJ you know better than that! Seriously though, what's going on lately? Reports that he is awesome or reports that he is pedestrian? I really can't wait to watch Thursday night now!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

Olive Garden has very good food.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Thanks for also proving you live in suburbia hell, too.

LMAO my license says Chicago you f'ing troll.  Bwahahahahahahahaha.  You are literally brain dead.  You think I would have a CTA card if I lived in Schaumburg?  LMAO @ U.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Here Rusty why don't you look at my voter registration card and tell me I live in the suburbs.

LMAO @ U!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

So now there's something wrong with living in the burbs lol what a lower you are rusty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And rusty/queenie responds and gets owned some more. What a loser. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to TheKruger's comment:

The funny thing is while I am a Jets fan, I'm no "Bustchise." I would think someone who is supposedly as smart as you would be able to see this, but I guess not. 

What's a bustchise?

Sections
Shortcuts