Ryan playing cowardly politics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Ryan playing cowardly politics

Rex Ryan is bending over backwards to not start Tebow.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/12/27/greg-mcelroy-mark-sanchez-tim-tebow-quarterback-concussion-jets-nfl/?sct=hp_t2_a2&eref=sihp

There are many Tebow fans that have been muted more or less due to TT lack of action.

I am thinking at this point he is scared to start Tebow due to the possible ramifications if Tebow actually had a great game and sparked the Jets to Victory.

1. He would look like an idiot for not starting him earlier this season  (The Jets barely missed  the playoffs with a disfunctional QB)

2. The organization already has taken the hit for ill-advisedly acquiring TT and has an exit strategy to JAX. Tebow having a good game would open up a new can of worms.

The Jets have been on this cowardly track for weeks. I think TT deserved a chance to sink or swim in NY. (Even if many of us are thinking he'd sink) He is not getting it becasue the spineless Jets managment is scared of fan pressure if he succeeds.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Ryan playing cowardly politics

Tebow < Sanchez < A bag of poop. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tebow < Sanchez < A bag of poop. 

[/QUOTE]

Sanchez's incredible turnover rate, espacially in key moments,  puts him in a class of his own.

Really don't know about Tebow yet...won't find out until next year. No guarantee he will hold on to the starting role in JAX but I think if they bring him in they will at least give him a shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I would grade Ryan an F this year. I have heard reports that they will bring him back which I find hilarious! The guy can coach a defense but has proven to be a terrible head coach. I can't think of a funnier team from any year than this years clown Jets squad! And I do mean any year in the history of the NFL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

The Jest don't want Tebow to be their QB of the future so they didn't start him, in the mean time, Tebow refused to play in the Wild Cat making him a problem in the locker room.   I never thought I'd see him quit on his team, he should think to himself "What would Jesus Do"?

This year was  total failure for Tebow and the Jest.   I can't think of any team that would  concider him as a starting NFL QB.  He really wasn't even a good Running option this year!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Honestly, I think Sanchez does give the Jets the best chance to win. Not saying he gives them a good chance, just a better chance than Tebow.

Tebow can't throw for crap. You need a good oline and competent RBs in a run heavy offense to make Tebow work. Shon Greene isn't the guy.

I just wished they played Tebow earlier so we don't have to go through another year of Tebowmania.

Sad thing is, if Jones-Drew can return the form, Tebow may be able to work in JAX...which will guarantee us for another 3+ years of nonstop tebow news

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

All that said...

I predict that sanchee will come up "lame" sometime in the first half and tebow will come in and lead the jets to a win...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly, I think Sanchez does give the Jets the best chance to win. Not saying he gives them a good chance, just a better chance than Tebow.

Tebow can't throw for crap. You need a good oline and competent RBs in a run heavy offense to make Tebow work. Shon Greene isn't the guy.

I just wished they played Tebow earlier so we don't have to go through another year of Tebowmania.

Sad thing is, if Jones-Drew can return the form, Tebow may be able to work in JAX...which will guarantee us for another 3+ years of nonstop tebow news

[/QUOTE]

The perception he was not given a chance in NY might actully  work better for him than if he had started a game or two.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Is this not all related to a Power Struggle between the Jets Management and Ryan?

The Management brought Tebow to New York and told Ryan to play him and Ryan said kiss my azz.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- that this whole QB issue turned out so poorly for the Jets.  I mean who could have seen this coming?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- that this whole QB issue turned out so poorly for the Jets.  I mean who could have seen this coming?

[/QUOTE]

Dripping with sarcasm! Pats fans everywhere were celebrating when SanCheeze got that huge contract extension! What on earth were they thinking! I hope Vick does go to the Jets because it will add to the continual comedy of the pathetic clown squad they have assembled!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dripping with sarcasm! Pats fans everywhere were celebrating when SanCheeze got that huge contract extension! What on earth were they thinking! I hope Vick does go to the Jets because it will add to the continual comedy of the pathetic clown squad they have assembled!

[/QUOTE]

Next year they will open the season with the whole team coming out of a clown car on to the filed, and Rex (No make-up needed) leading the way!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Tebow should be grateful for not being named the week 17 starter.  The heroes on the Jets O-line allowed an astounding 11 sacks to the lowly Chargers against their 3rd stringer, and shockingly, he is now hurt.   

Do any of the other seniors remember the NY Sack Exchange?...this season is the Bear Market version.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

So much talk about the Jets in this Forum. It's like being in the redsox forum and everybody is talking about the Almighty New York Yankees. This is Boston.com ...right??

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Jets...come here for our opinion of your team. Do you feel better now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rex Ryan is bending over backwards to not start Tebow.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/12/27/greg-mcelroy-mark-sanchez-tim-tebow-quarterback-concussion-jets-nfl/?sct=hp_t2_a2&eref=sihp

There are many Tebow fans that have been muted more or less due to TT lack of action.

I am thinking at this point he is scared to start Tebow due to the possible ramifications if Tebow actually had a great game and sparked the Jets to Victory.

1. He would look like an idiot for not starting him earlier this season  (The Jets barely missed  the playoffs with a disfunctional QB)

2. The organization already has taken the hit for ill-advisedly acquiring TT and has an exit strategy to JAX. Tebow having a good game would open up a new can of worms.

The Jets have been on this cowardly track for weeks. I think TT deserved a chance to sink or swim in NY. (Even if many of us are thinking he'd sink) He is not getting it becasue the spineless Jets managment is scared of fan pressure if he succeeds.

[/QUOTE]

Too late, he already looks like an idiot! :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would grade Ryan an F this year. I have heard reports that they will bring him back which I find hilarious! The guy can coach a defense but has proven to be a terrible head coach. I can't think of a funnier team from any year than this years clown Jets squad! And I do mean any year in the history of the NFL!

[/QUOTE]

He's a horrible leader and one of the most immature 50 something year olds I've ever seen.

Good coordinator, horrible head coach.

[/QUOTE]

+1

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

No matter what I think of Jabba The Rex, he's the HC there and obviously didn't want Tebow. But he's there and at a big cost. He's channelling Parcells: he may be on my team, but I don't have to play him. I have no problem with that. Elway couldn't wait to get him out of Denver, and that's OK, despite Tebow going 4-1, winning the division and then beating the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs.

I'm hoping that he'll finally get a GOOD chance and opportunity someplace, and come sbcak to shut up many of today's wagging tongues. All he needs is a good chance.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Kris-How are ya?No I don't feel better. Just a bit confused is all. Everywhere I go on this sites sports pages all I see are articles about all the NY teams. The sox and the pats may get a blurb here and there in the NY papers but that's it.

It is worse on the sox site though.The sox have been the Yankees whippin boys for so may years that the infatuation with everything Yankees is just engrained in you sox fans... I guess that makes some sense.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can tell that you are confused. The subject is Football...even the Jets attempt at it.  Sorry, no baseball.