Ryan Worth a Look?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Re: Ryan Worth a Look?

Ryan is not a coach for the Patriots.  They are headed in the correct direction with their current coaches.  This is a BB trained staff.  He knows what he wants and they do it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

of course not! why even have a thread on this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he's the new Rams DC

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/11/report-rams-hire-rob-ryan/

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ryan was wrong again. It did not take 5 days, it took 3 days. Rams actually have the DB's and defensive talent to play a Ryan defense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ryan had a situation that he could not control with the remaining talent that was left after all the injuries. In my opinion no one could of been sucessful with the position that he was put in. He was just another Scapegoat in the Cowboys downfall...

[/QUOTE]

Scapegoat & Cowboy's have become synonomus with one another since Jones pushed Johnson out of the nest and starting hiring yes men. Until he saw the errors of his ways and hired Bill Parsell to fix what he had broken (then fired him when he could not control him). Ryan's a good football coach and won't have any problems finding work...last I checked the Pat's weren't in need of a defensive coordinator, but if they were and Ryan was willing to follow Belichecks disiplines. They'd certainly kick the tires...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I read an article where Ryan said that he was just too damn good, and he'd be out of a job for about 5 minutes. Personally I don't think he will be a good fit. The PATS don't like attention grabbing idiots like him & his brothings plus if he got fired I'm sure Rex would be asking for in depth material about The PATS... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

he is too much of a nutcase. but he is a better dc than patricia hands down.