RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS DUMB NEW BOOK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS DUMB NEW BOOK

interesting excerpts:

1. belichick give a personal recommendation for john harbaugh which put him over the top. “[Ravens owner Steve]Bisciotti got a call from Belichick telling him Harbaugh was great. That’s a pretty great recommendation.’’

2. used the "me against belichick" montra to keep them from focusing on the 45-3 drubbing from earlier

3. in the playoff game, exploited the lack of a moss or field stretcher to jump our short hgame consistently.

4. steelers were the happiest about the jets win for PATS would have spread them out and beaten them!

5. Do I really hate Tom Brady? I really don’t know Tom Brady, but who wouldn’t hate him? Look at his life. Actually, look at his wife. Every man in America hates Tom Brady, and he should be proud of that.’’ (some hate tommy for his team-killing and subversive tendencies but why go there).

6. he agrees with belichick's decision to go for it on 4th and 2 versus the colts . 
    “Yeah, it didn’t work, but are you seriously telling me that anybody could know his team better than Belichick? He’s the best out there. I have total respect for him. I’m not kissing his rings and I’m not afraid of him, but I respect him.’’

7. On the Jets’ pursuit of free agent linebacker Jason Taylor: “Bill Belichick up in New England was calling him every day, leaving him messages, hoping to get him to the Patriots.’’

for other ryan thoughts and full excerpts:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: RYAN'S BEEFS WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS BOOK

When all the losers of the world gather, they worship at an altar with COMMUNISTS picture on it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS BOOK

I thought this book came out before the playoffs?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Not worth talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Y'know, that point about the lack of a deep threat is interesting.  I really thought that BB was going to snag one of those fast receivers early in the draft - Hankerson is who I thought he'd take.  But he didn't take a WR at all.  With Welker's health/productivity/future contract in question, it seems like the WR situation is questionable at best.  I don't see what's going to prevent the jumping of the short routes next year. 

It seems like BB wants to return to the days of a non-prolific (but overachieving) offense and a blue-collar D.  Not sure that he's done enough on D though...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS NEW BOOK

Rexie's book, soon to be at a dollar store near you.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS NEW BOOK:
    [QUOTE]In Response to RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS NEW BOOK : Any of you guys get Tom Coughlin's book?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked it up and used it to help start my fireplace. lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

In Response to Re: RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS BOOK:
    [QUOTE]No, I think it was just announced it was going to be released.  There are clearly photos in there from this year's playoffs. Edit: Product Details Hardcover: 288 pages Publisher: Doubleday (May 3, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 0385534442 ISBN-13: 978-0385534444 Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.4 x 1.3 inches Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds ( View shipping rates and policies )
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Very surprised the book is so long. I anticipated it would primarily contain pictures, 16 point type and most likely be obtainable in the Children’s section… Repeat after me:  Reading Is Fundamental!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryBallz. Show HarryBallz's posts

In Response to Re: RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS BOOK:
    [QUOTE]It's not that interesting at all. NE won 3 SBs without a deep threat. They were anal raped by the refs in the 2006 without Branch and a deep threat that year. This whole concept ofa deep threat is tied to the McDaniels spread and Moss. But, the transition started last year.  Moss was expendable, not just because of his attitude and him needing a deal, but because they transitioned their offense. Infusing TEs, a better quality depth at RB, etc, is what is happening.  The no "deep threat" claim had limited or no effect on the offense since Week 6 last year. What is happening is they are realizing ball control, a stronger run game and TEs helping both control the line of scrimmage and cause match up problems, is a better, sustained approach. At least, that is how it appears not being concerned with a deep threat. The Pats lost to the Jets because they made 3 key mistakes: 1. Brady INT. Even though it yielded no points the other way, that's possible 7-0, as they were just rolling down the field. They are alwasy traditionally bery good on opening drives scripting those very well. 2.  Crumpler TD drop. 7 points gone. 3. Chung fumble giving field position back to NY and allowing points off it. A SB team doe not make these mistakes.  Pretty clear to see. The Jets made less/limited mistakes and won by 7 points.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Ryan is full of crap.  Revis could handle Moss all by himself. 

The Pats lost because their O-Line could not stop the rush and Brady played a bad game by being confused at the line.  That and the non-existant pass rush that BB and Co. could not figure out how to manufacture. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Unless you survived a war, a deadly disease, or won/earned something of value in your life, you shouldn't be writing a book.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: RYAN'S 7 ISSUES WITH BELICHICK AS REVEALED IN HIS DUMB NEW BOOK

He left out issue eight. He's jealous because Linda Holliday has sexier looking feet than his wife.

20. This post has been removed.