S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

ooops

Human

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Mosse again congrats, I don't get Kmaxx's comment did I miss something? it wasn't funny.

Sorry to tell ya you won't get any business from me..I have all my teeth...LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

[Quote]Mosse, congrats on owning and running a successful business, mind me asking what kind of business it is?[/Quote]I have two Dental Labs.That makes Dentures,partials,Gold crowns ect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

[Quote]Apparently, a lot of people wear their illiteracy as if it's some sort of red badge of courage. Inevitably, they defend and dismiss it with the usual "there are more important things in the world to worry about". Or "I pay my bills". They're like the high school bullies who gang up on the kids who do their homework. Or broadcasters and journalists who take pride in their inability to acknowledge the correct location of Giants Stadium.[/Quote]

Yapple: Sounds like your the one who got beat up by all the bullies. Let it go man! I'm sure these same dudes who beat you up at the bus stop are all short fat and bald now. While they still may be able to kick your arss, going through life angry at them is no way to live son!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

how is it going yap-azz?i can see your still a moron.were you spoon fed until the age of six? I hope your not over sensitive.for i dont want you to run,and tell mommy.just remember you personally are trying to insult me.over my opinion on a subject.so i hope you can take it as well as you can dish it out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

yeah I called several people out over the past few days b/c of an inability to spell the guys name... jeez

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

+1

Personally, I'm happy with Green in there. Richard has been hurt and average for most of the past 3 years. Subtracting Seymour to gain Peppers is a good option. After all is he's looking for monies that will tie up a third of the team's salary, he might no longer be a good option, particularly at this junction. (He needs to be discounted.)

The bottom line: the team cannot go with Wilfork and Mankins- too much to lose here. In addition, Green has been great.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

[Quote]

Human Trafficking.

[/Quote] Shhh-Kmax dont tell anyone!they may find out you were the first to be brought here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Apparently, a lot of people wear their illiteracy as if it's some sort of red badge of courage. Inevitably, they defend and dismiss it with the usual "there are more important things in the world to worry about". Or "I pay my bills". They're like the high school bullies who gang up on the kids who do their homework. Or broadcasters and journalists who take pride in their inability to acknowledge the correct location of Giants Stadium.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

SORRY FOR MISPELLING SEYMORE'S NAME! It's drilled into my head from all the years watching "Seymore Butts" videos!

I Miss Shane - before she became weathered!