S. Holmes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

S. Holmes

What do you all think of Santanio Holmes and his behavior and being benched? Just curious. I say he won't be with that team next year. On a bright note. Pats win today. Yes! NE

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: S. Holmes

Holmes = Anti-Welker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

yeah its a good thing they didnt sign him to a huge contract and name him a captain- oh wait a second they did
    LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll tell you what this guy might just be the Albert Haynesworth of wide receivers. It's either that or Sanchez has played into his demise, because he does have absurd skills - separates, decent size, balance/body control. This dope may be the reason Pittsburgh won one of their Super Bowls. What a waste of a talent - not the first one - and won't be the last.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I didn't see what happened with him other than getting benched...can someone give the cliff notes version?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

You know I can't blame him for being frustrated on that team but certainly can blame him for the way he demonstrates it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: S. Holmes:
    [QUOTE]I didn't see what happened with him other than getting benched...can someone give the cliff notes version?
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Thanks Rocky... he has always been a bit of a turd, but that was just the plugging of the toilet for him this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Great!!!!! That means we can get Him 4 minumin wage next year, and put the jedeye mind trick on him and get rid of
    the 6 million dollar waste...

Sections
Shortcuts