SAD times for HANNAH STORM....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Re: SAD times for HANNAH STORM....

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aec8iJriEfw&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ

had no idea about this.. this skilled lady was a casualty of a propane blast at home as she was grilling.. totally burned off her hair, eyebrows, parts of her face and her hands. so great to see her back on the air at espn not only fighting thru it but sharing her story. in these times when its all about the shallow and hotness, always admired hannah's professional competent approach. far from ugly but no miss alabama.. more on the cute, mature and personality side of the aisle.. lots of substance. i'm sure it has crushed tony kornheiser (once was suspended for channeling his inner musburger publicly towards hannah).. hopefully espn wont phase her off the air for some model of the month type, but see that there are real men out there who like real and relatable women presenting their sports as well.. heck, if jemele hill and jackie macmullan (another CONTRARIAN fave) are good enough as is, so should hannah!

[/QUOTE]

Do you remember the "Patriot Missile" scandel with her?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

had no idea about this.. this skilled lady was a casualty of a propane blast at home as she was grilling.. totally burned off her hair, eyebrows, parts of her face and her hands. so great to see her back on the air at espn not only fighting thru it but sharing her story. in these times when its all about the shallow and hotness, always admired hannah's professional competent approach. far from ugly but no miss alabama.. more on the cute, mature and personality side of the aisle.. lots of substance. i'm sure it has crushed tony kornheiser (once was suspended for channeling his inner musburger publicly towards hannah).. hopefully espn wont phase her off the air for some model of the month type, but see that there are real men out there who like real and relatable women presenting their sports as well.. heck, if jemele hill and jackie macmullan (another CONTRARIAN fave) are good enough as is, so should hannah!

[/QUOTE]

" if jemele hill and jackie macmullan (another CONTRARIAN fave) are good enough as is, so should hannah!"

they are more than good enough becasue being a sportscaster aint abuot looks. 

sure often there is a double standard by sexist managers, men must be good at something women need to look good (and often to be good). but often to get a job when a man is up for the saem job, they have to be twice as good.

fortunately there are people like jackie, who are the best out there of any gender and in any sport setting a better example for sports media managers and managers in general that a job is about ability and heart not t and a..

thanks for the post

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I liked Heidi and now she's gone. That's something to be sad about as well.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Good advice --if you notice the flame is out on your grill===DON"T take a match and try to light it as she did - Kaboom!! turn it off,let the fumes dissipate, then lite it.  But I bet all you guys know that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I thought the Patriot missile was Lisa olsen

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good advice --if you notice the flame is out on your grill===DON"T take a match and try to light it as she did - Kaboom!! turn it off,let the fumes dissipate, then lite it.  But I bet all you guys know that.

[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!

She turned the grill on, went away, came back to see it hadn't lit...and used a match. I mean...c'mon, that's impressively stupid and ignorant! "Hm, this gun didn't fire, let me look down the barrel and see what's going on as I pull the trigger." "Hey, that fireworks tube didn't go off! I'll go investigate and lead with my nose." "Hey, I can't open this box, let me rest it against my stomach and use scissors to stab the tape open, obviously jabbing towards myself to use the leverage I've created while resting it against my stomach."

This was an accident, but a painfully avoidable and embarrassing accident. She almost earned herself a Darwin Award. (darwinawards.com for anyone who isn't aware of this wonderful award)

I'm more harsh than most, but I tend to save "feeling bad" for the people who have accidents find them through no idiocy of their own.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

always liked Hannah she wasn't a bimbo on air, knew her material, and very attractive-she had my attention. hope she gets better and heals

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I liked Heidi and now she's gone. That's something to be sad about as well.

[/QUOTE]

yep it takes all kinds.. i wouldnt want all jackie Ms or hannahs, but yeah HEIDI was the best at what she did.. i can never look at a hot dog in the same way ever again.. jenny dell will never measure up.. all about some diversity or variety...

[/QUOTE]

Lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

always liked Hannah she wasn't a bimbo on air, knew her material, and very attractive-she had my attention. hope she gets better and heals

[/QUOTE]

What about the sausage rolls! According to Mr. Kornheiser!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This is a couple weeks old CC. That happenned in early Dec. She is fine now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i didn't know about this...that's terrible! hope she fully heals and soon!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I thought it was Hannah. It was a few years ago.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I thought it was Hannah. It was a few years ago.

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was zeke mowatt having show and tell with Lisa Olsen.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

You are correct, it was Lisa Olsen   http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/lisa-olson