Sad to say but 9-7 wins division

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sad to say but 9-7 wins division

I was looking forward to the Miami game next week meaning something but seriously Pats go 2-4 from here on out they win the East...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Sad to say but 9-7 wins division

Fine with me, This may be the toughest division in the AFC right now so winning the division is what's important.  Who cares about overall record.  I like Moss as the fastest guy in any dome, and Brady can play dome football better than Manning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Overall record is important. Playing at home against San Diego or Cincy is much better than playing on the road against them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Sad to say but 9-7 wins division:
    [QUOTE]Overall record is important. Playing at home against San Diego or Cincy is much better than playing on the road against them.
    Posted by Marcus1973[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to see the Pats get the #2 seed, and it's well within their control.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Oh, the next game with Miami means a lot - as these posters say, the Pats still have a shot at second in the AFC which means a first round bye, that's a huge playoff advantage. 

It's a mixed bag knowing the AFC east is an easy way to slide into the playoffs, but sliding isn't what we want to do anyway. Well, on the plus side, there should be less Miami trolls on the board next week. This should also answer the poster from last week on "why aren't you guys talking about Miami more?" Because you can't beat Buffalo!

Sections
Shortcuts