Saint and Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Saint and Colts

Colts are favored by 3 1/2 at Home, against the Powerfull Jags. Saints by 7 against Dallas at Home. To compare either of these two joke Franchises against the Pats who weree always at least a 24 point favorite down the stretch in 07 is a JOKE. Guarantee No Super Bowl Victory for either of these Frauds. No Comparison. Obviously Vegas sees this even though ESPN would love for both of these teams to eclipse the Pats record.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Saint and Colts

I could see the Saints getting by Minnesota -- the Vikes,historically, are notorious chokers and have the Human Turnover at quarterback; but there is no way the Colts get through the AFC.

This is the wisdom. as I see it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Saint and Colts:
     Colts are favored by 3 1/2 at Home, against the Powerfull Jags. Saints by 7 against Dallas at Home. To compare either of these two joke Franchises against the Pats who weree always at least a 24 point favorite down the stretch in 07 is a JOKE. Guarantee No Super Bowl Victory for either of these Frauds. No Comparison. Obviously Vegas sees this even though ESPN would love for both of these teams to eclipse the Pats record.
    Posted by patriots44
    ...yadda yadda yadda. Try worrying about your own team instead of obsessing about Indy and NO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Saint and Colts:
    Posted by patriots44

Good point, since this year belongs to the San Diego Chargers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Saint and Colts:
    I could see the Saints getting by Minnesota -- the Vikes,historically, are notorious chokers and have the Human Turnover at quarterback; but there is no way the Colts get through the AFC. This is the wisdom. as I see it.
    Posted by prairiemike
    The Vikings have a better defense than the Saints. and even though I hate them the Eagles are starting to play well at the right time. I wish I could say Pats vs Vikes but I see Chargers Vikes Super Bowl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Saint and Colts:
    In Response to Saint and Colts : Good point, since this year belongs to the San Diego Chargers.
    Posted by jbolted

The Chargers deserve A Super Bowl they have come so close. I would have no problem rooting for the Chargers. Since I love going to San Diego every Summer.

Sections
Shortcuts