Saints @ Patriots REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: Saints @ Patriots REPORT CARD

TPat, Not much to disagree with---nice report. The OL is gonna get Brady killed if it continues to be so porous. And we just have to pick some help for the secondary. With Talib out we're back with the secondary that ranked 29th in the league before he got here. Gregory stinks and is always late to the ball and Arrington got beaten deep again but just managed to strip the ball out and save a TD. Would it help to play Fletcher more on obvious passing downs? He seems pretty fast on ST coverage and Spikes and Mayo can't seem to stay with any receivers.

Strange Play of the Day: The Edelman lateral. What was that all about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Always good for a laugh TP, less than 2 minutes left with no timeouts and 70 yards to go.  Only a TD can win the game.  Brady and the offense move down the field and make the game winning TD with 5 seconds left on the clock.  The sports world is buzzing about the amazing comeback led by Brady.  

TP's reaction: Meh....  B plus.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Always good for a laugh TP, less than 2 minutes left with no timeouts and 70 yards to go.  Only a TD can win the game.  Brady and the offense move down the field and make the game winning TD with 5 seconds left on the clock.  The sports world is buzzing about the amazing comeback led by Brady.  

TP's reaction: Meh....  B plus.  

I think B+ is a good Grade based on the whole game.

I think the D grade should be a B+ too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What I find frightening is how some actually automatically agree with his inconsistent and bizarre analysis."

Automatically agreeing with anything is frightening, I'll give you that. I wish you would challenge your own sycophants to think for themselves also rather than bask in their occasional and bizarre adulation...

3,000 posts on this board in a month is even more frightening though.... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"it's without question not less than an A-.

It's troll work decluxe putting it below an A."

Strongly disagree. Without the 3rd and 20 TD it's an A. With the 3rd and 20 total breakdown it's a B+. This is a results business not a wishful thinking business. 

It should not be lower than a B+, I'll give you that. And I would accept an A- and we could argue on that. It's not an A, however, not with that botch job of a play. You just cannot let that happen in that situatoin and expect an A grade. But, given the two additional defensive stops after that, I'd listen to an A- argument. B+ is not trolling though. Stop it with the trolling accusations, you've been trolling on Brady for months now and have no ground to stand on there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"What I find frightening is how some actually automatically agree with his inconsistent and bizarre analysis."

Automatically agreeing with anything is frightening, I'll give you that. I wish you would challenge your own sycophants to think for themselves also rather than bask in their occasional and bizarre adulation...

I don't think so.  I would argue anyone who reads enough here that doesn't as much, still spends time here.

What is the difference?

You;re like a little girl stalking me never responding in the thread on topic, just analzying my opinions.

Insecure much?

Stalkers come in all shapes and sizes...and never do they venture an original thought...it's a genetic incapability...or so it seems...

Bustchise  pro-derangement syndrome..it can cripple your brain

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Every time that Rusty disagrees with me and calls me a "troll", I know I'm on the right track. When he agrees with me, then I have my doubts.

LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I also thought TB was holding the ball an unusual amount of time...watching from the stands, it appeared the recievers were well covered. Hard to tell from the TV tape, but TB on numerous occasions was holding, holding, holding...but no throw away..heck, he even ran a couple of times.

I think more than missing Wes (Edelman and Amendola when healthy are fine fill ins)Brady misses Woody and Vareen on the dump off pass when down field is not there.

I definitely agree with this assessment.  The pass protection has had issues this year, but the ball definitely isn't coming out as quickly which puts a lot of pressure on the OL.  I was wrong about Woodhead.  I thought he would have been more easily replaced.  I think we both agree Vereen can be better, but he needs to stay healthy obviously.  

That may be lack of confidence in where his receivers will be.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I definitely agree with this assessment.  The pass protection has had issues this year, but the ball definitely isn't coming out as quickly which puts a lot of pressure on the OL.  I was wrong about Woodhead.  I thought he would have been more easily replaced.  I think we both agree Vereen can be better, but he needs to stay healthy obviously.  

That may be lack of confidence in where his receivers will be.  

No doubt about it. The Welker decision is really biting BB in butt.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree with most of this TEX. The O Line surrendered 5 sacks and made me think Payton had Williams on speed-dial for a bounty gate redux. I do think the pressure on the pocket affected some of Brady's throws until the last five seconds. Easy POG. Ryan used some effective blitz packages. Brady still runs an exceptional two minute drill.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Agree with most of this TEX. The O Line surrendered 5 sacks and made me think Payton had Williams on speed-dial for a bounty gate redux. I do think the pressure on the pocket affected some of Brady's throws until the last five seconds. Easy POG. Ryan used some effective blitz packages. Brady still runs an exceptional two minute drill.

You can bet that Rob will be getting a call from Rex, as the Jests prepare for the Patriots. 

• Sections
    Shortcuts