Saints/Falcons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Saints/Falcons

Anyone see the last couple plays the Atlanta defensive line has made to pick off drew brees twice, 1 for a pick 6????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Saints/Falcons

The second play was excellent concentration by the DE.

The first throw was just ridiculous. I don't know what the hell Brees was thinking, trying to Brett Favre the thing half-assed sidearm underhand.

Total bonehead play.

You don't really expect Drew Brees to be single-handedly throwing the game away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

There still in it though, NO defense just forced a punt. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

this game makes no sense two offensive teams ... its only 14-10 while the jets bears was 38-34...  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Saints/Falcons:
    [QUOTE]The second play was excellent concentration by the DE. The first throw was just ridiculous. I don't know what the hell Brees was thinking, trying to Brett Favre the thing half-assed sidearm underhand. Total bonehead play. You don't really expect Drew Brees to be single-handedly throwing the game away.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Incredible play by Abraham.

Incredibly stupid play by Brees...looked like Sancheeze.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I live in Atlanta and I'm thoroughly disgusted by these fairweather fans down here. I bet half those people leave the tags on their crisp Matt Ryan jerseys so they can return them if they lose in the playoffs and buy scarfs for the "rough Atlanta winters." Jesus, so annoying.

Half the idiot fans still root for Michael Vick although he's not even on this team anymore. The other half show up at halftime...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

Falcons D is playing great and their front 4 are playing outstanding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'm impressed with Atlanta in this game, but the Saints are playing too vertical on offense. The Falcons are blitzling like crazy, but Brees keeps trying to throw downfield.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

I have this overwhelming feeling Drew Brees is gonna make up for his mistakes and use up most of these 6 minutes remaining and win it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saints/Falcons : Incredible play by Abraham. Incredibly stupid play by Brees...looked like Sancheeze.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Just noticed this guy has like 12.5 sacks this year (he's 32). Parcells could sure pick a pass rushing outside linebacker!! He's got three of them from 3 different organizations in the top ten in sacks right now; Cameron Wake 14.5, Abrahams 12.5, the guy in Dallas (forgot his name, but probably the best of them) 11.5. Add in the fact that he drafted McGinnest and had LT...guy has an eye for the position. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Despite the Brady comparisons before the game I think we found out Matty Ice is no Tom Brady.
    New Orleans could definetly make the superbowl again even from a wild card position

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah, the locals are already comparing him to Tommy Brady and I'm quick to stop them. Uh, he's done it in a dome in the regular season. I want to see it on the road in the regular season, first and foremost. In their two big road games, he and the Falcons have stunk: at Pittsburgh and at Philly. Then, I want to see him do it in the playoffs. Until then, he's good but not great. And I think that's only fair.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I like the way the Falcons play, but I'm glad they lost. It makes it less likely that we face them in the super bowl and imo, they're our biggest threat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]I like the way the Falcons play, but I'm glad they lost. It makes it less likely that we face them in the super bowl and imo, they're our biggest threat.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

No way, I say the Packers...it was the Saints two weeks ago but a) they can't run to save their life and that makes Brees very vulnerable and b) the Packers are finding a running game at the exact time they need it.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

lol, Kuhn and friends

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yep, those big white running backs, I tell ya.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]lol, Kuhn and friends
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

Marketing wizards in Wisconsin (if there are any) have clearly missed the boat on this no-brainer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'd rather see them face the Falcons in Dallas. To take nothing away from Ryan, he is a bit inexperienced, and that will show in the big game. I don't think either defense (ATL or NO) could shut down NE's offense. But I'd rather face Ryan and White than Brees and his weapons. With Spikes back the run defense should be solid. I would much rather see Ryan or Cutler in the SB rather than Brees, Rodgers, or Vick. St. Louis doesn't stand a chance in Chicago or Philly, if they even make it there. I think what we saw last night may be a preview of the NFCCG. I would hope for a different outcome in that game!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Anyone still worried about the NFC?