Saints Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe4ever. Show coltsbabe4ever's posts

Saints Game

How many points will the Patriots lose bye to the Saints this Monday?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Saints Game

In Response to Saints Game:
    How many points will the COLTS  lose bye to the TEXANS this Sunday?
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Horse kick you in the head too much?  Made a wrong turn on your way to the Saints' site.  Enjoy turkey day!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Hey mumbbles (leon, noel) you and Colts "babe" make a good couple. She's fat and lookin' for some lovin' by someone that is clueless and likes to mumbble alot. You guys should go out to dinner sometime, her treat...since she'll probably eat everything

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by coltsbabe4ever

Horsebabe: Come on now put up a real picture. I know this is a joke because no one would be crazy enough to put up that picture if it was really them.

Colts lose by 3 to Texans....enjoy that and the 20lb you you eat by your onesies

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Koot. Show Koot's posts

I thought it was Colts "babe", like she looks like Babe Ruth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Thats funny cause I was about to ask you how much you will be short on your rent this month which is kind of like what you asked about the Pats right. Except that when you are short on your rent you end up with a giant landlords *cock in your mouth just so you can spend that extra rent money ony your next fix of coke. Where as if the Pats lose they lose a game and move on to the next game. No shame for the Pats, you on the other hand are full of shame. Now go do another line before your landlord shows up and you have to "make a deal"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Patriots will score the her waist size in Points, so we'll score about 50 and saints 21.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Colts "babe" is like waking up from a bad dream

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Saints Game:
    Colts "babe" is like waking up from a bad dream
    Posted by GR2009

Or worse, waking up after a good night of drinking and realizing it wasn't a dream.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Saints Game : City of champions?? How did you come up with that??
    Posted by SUZUKIGSXR

SUZ, do you have the 1000? post a picture, I had a RM 125 when I was a kid,now it's all harley.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

TWINS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Colts Babe is clearly a Patriots fan trolling the rest of you.

folks form Indiana would never come up with the stuff "he" has put up here to make the DOlts and their fans look stupider than they really are.  Plus, she'd be hanging around the Ravens or Texan borads right now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

OR......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Saints Game : Horsebabe: Come on now put up a real picture. I know this is a joke because no one would be crazy enough to put up that picture if it was really them. Colts lose by 3 to Texans....enjoy that and the 20lb you you eat by your onesies
    Posted by gmbill

And yet, it seems perfectly reasonable to many posters that NEGAME's avatar is an accurate depiction of a woman who would spend her free time in an internet chat forum.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

No Mike, we are happy that Gamer looks like that and spends time in an internet chat site.  Sweet, beautiful rarity, but are all still glad. AND she knows her football!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm pretty sure it was no less a light than the estimable George Costanza who said: "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie, if you believ it."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Saints Game : Horsebabe: Come on now put up a real picture. I know this is a joke because no one would be crazy enough to put up that picture if it was really them. Colts lose by 3 to Texans....enjoy that and the 20lb you you eat by your onesies
    Posted by gmbill

Outstanding observation, Bill. I hadn't thought of that but you're probably right on.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by coltsbabe4ever

Still struggling with that 5th grade spelling and grammar, huh babe?

Maybe more time at the library and less time at Mickey D's would be helpful.

Sections
Shortcuts