Saints - Miami game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Saints - Miami game!

Is it me or does the Saints Defense look suspect and Miami looks like a team on the verge? The Saints have a super high powered offense, but if the run into another high powered team they may not be able to win a shoot out with that defense. Need proof? Watch what I'm watching going on down in Miami! Even if Miami loses there's a lot to look at about both teams!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Saints - Miami game!

In Response to Saints - Miami game!:
    [QUOTE]Is it me or does the Saints Defense look suspect and Miami looks like a team on the verge? The Saints have a super high powered offense, but if the run into another high powered team they may not be able to win a shoot out with that defense. Need proof? Watch what I'm watching going on down in Miami! Even if Miami loses there's a lot to look at about both teams!
    Posted by crasian[/QUOTE]

They did it last week against the previously undefeated Giants......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I like the thought of two weeks to prepare for the Wildcat...they have a lot more looks now with Pat White.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Saints are looking better now. Actually rooting for NO in this one. Then next week rooting for the Fish over the Jests.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

I still think the Patriots Defense is underrated and are not getting any love from the fans yet. They are a plus nine!!! IT"s been a while since they were there and still haven't given up more than 17 point in regulation! I like our match up against both teams!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Saints - Miami game!:
    [QUOTE]I like the thought of two weeks to prepare for the Wildcat...they have a lot more looks now with Pat White.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

White isn't getting a lot of PT, he has 1 pass attempt (was incomplete) and 3 rush attempts (for a total of 2 yards) to this point in the season.  Ronnie Brown is their primary wildcat player and he's a good one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Boy, I was pulling for the Saints, and nice work, guys!  They both looked good.  Im glad for the bye, little more time to prep for the "hard" section of the schedule.  I want to drop Miami with a thud, for sure.  Colts and Saints too, but teams in the division first.  I think the two teams today gave us alot of film to study with it being such a slugfest.  Good, we need it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I wonder how the Saints would do on the road against another high-powered team.They beat the Giants, but that was at home.  They also gave up 34 points to what I think is an under-talented offense that had no business scoring more than 30 points.

Sections
Shortcuts