Saints suspensions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Saints suspensions

2 second round picks.  Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Saints suspensions

I just want to know if Williams will be suspended for a year.

I guess they couldnt really take a 1st

I think this is a far worse thing than spygate in that Williams knew it was wrong and has been doing it for years. Even took it to every team with him.

Ryan Clark was  on nFL newwork last week saying Spygate was much worse....of course its a steelers player...lol - sour grapes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I couldn't believe i heard J Porter, yesterday, say he thinks the Pats are the
    tean to beat in the afc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

J.Porter!...lol - he is still looking for work. Just trying to catch on with a winner...

Ha-ha...no thanks Joey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

In Response to Re: Saints suspensions:
    J.Porter!...lol - he is still looking for work. Just trying to catch on with a winner... Ha-ha...no thanks Joey.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Haha Thats just what I was thinking

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Not in our house Joey!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Saints suspensions:
    Posted by MoreRings

Weak. It should have been a second rounder this year, and a #1 next. Remember, #1 picks for the following year are really deemed as second rounders. Plus...where are the fines and suspensions for guy like Vilma? Vilma allegedly put up his own money to run a hurt 'em pool.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I think more will come for the players involved

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Saints suspensions:
    Posted by MoreRings

Let's look at the underlying similarities with Spygate and Bountygate. All teams were told to cease such axctivities, yet bith the Oats and Saints pushed the envelope. Bith teams were specifically directed to stop theire activities, yet both HC's made a decision to continue. Both teams got caught. Bith teams got fined and ost draft pick(s).  The Pats were for non -contact filming froma spot they shouldn't have. The Saints for purposedly putting players out on a game(s). The Pats lose a #1, the Saints 2 #2's. GOD-dull claims to be an advocate for player(s) safety. No matter how much he fines the team, coaches, or players, it can't do anything for the hits opposing players took. Suspensions? Same for that too. With All Pro players on board in key positions on both sides of the ball, the Saints should make the playoffs and be a SB contender again.

I guess the Pat's problem with Spygate is that they didn't actually kneecap those they were filming.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Saints suspensions:
    In Response to Saints suspensions : Let's look at the underlying similarities with Spygate and Bountygate. All teams were told to cease such axctivities, yet bith the Oats and Saints pushed the envelope. Bith teams were specifically directed to stop theire activities, yet both HC's made a decision to continue. Both teams got caught. Bith teams got fined and ost draft pick(s).  The Pats were for non -contact filming froma spot they shouldn't have. The Saints for purposedly putting players out on a game(s). The Pats lose a #1, the Saints 2 #2's. GOD-dull claims to be an advocate for player(s) safety. No matter how much he fines the team, coaches, or players, it can't do anything for the hits opposing players took. Suspensions? Same for that too. With All Pro players on board in key positions on both sides of the ball, the Saints should make the playoffs and be a SB contender again.   I guess the Pat's problem with Spygate is that they didn't actually kneecap those they were filming.
    Posted by AZPAT

I think GOD del was really out for blood at that time, having just secured his position as GOD.

Sections
Shortcuts