Saints to work out Randy Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Saints to work out Randy Moss

Saints to work out Randy Moss on Tuesday

Randy MossAP

Citing a league source, FOX 8 New Orleans is reporting that the Saints will work out free agent wide receiver Randy Mossvery soon.”

FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer has confirmed the story, and reports the workout will take place on Tuesday. Former Packers quarterback Brian Brohm will be throwing Moss passes during the workout.

It was reported last September that the Saints hosted Moss for a team facility visit just after the club’s season-opening loss to Green Bay. While that meeting was believed to be injury related with Marques Colston andLance Moore nursing ailments at the time, it’s evidence that the Saints’ interest in Moss is not new.

The Saints are now in danger of losing Colston andRobert Meachem in free agency. The fact that New Orleans is giving Moss a “workout” as opposed to a routine free agent visit indicates they’ll ask him to prove his alleged 4.3 speed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Saints to work out Randy Moss

In Response to Saints to work out Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]Saints to work out Randy Moss on Tuesday Posted by Evan Silva on March 5, 2012, 10:23 PM EST AP Citing a league source, FOX 8 New Orleans is reporting that the Saints will work out free agent wide receiver  Randy Moss “ very soon .” FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer has confirmed the story, and reports the workout  will take place on Tuesday . Former Packers quarterback Brian Brohm will be throwing Moss passes during the workout. It was reported last September that the Saints hosted Moss for a  team facility visit  just after the club’s season-opening loss to Green Bay. While that meeting was believed to be injury related with  Marques Colston  and Lance Moore  nursing ailments at the time, it’s evidence that the Saints’ interest in Moss is not new. The Saints are now in danger of losing Colston and Robert Meachem  in free agency. The fact that New Orleans is giving Moss a “workout” as opposed to a routine free agent visit indicates they’ll ask him to prove his  alleged 4.3 speed
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Wow, the Saints are screwed.  Maybe loosing Colston & Meachem and replacing them with Moss.  Love Randy but I hope he asks them if they ever had a "Hit" on him in their interview.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm a Moss fan and I am saddened by this news.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

they are just trying to change the news about their team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Saints have always like Moss. Them , the Eagles and a few other teams offered Moss contracts after the 07 season. I think a few were for more money and an extra year. I'm a Moss fan , I hope he lands with a good team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

Saints preparing for losing either Colston or Meachum. Plus a few draft picks when Goodall comes down on them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Saints to work out Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]Saints preparing for losing either Colston or Meachum. Plus a few draft picks when Goodall comes down on them.
    Posted by nonola[/QUOTE]

Yes and yes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

That's the sound of TFB12's heart breaking guys. 

He needs us more then ever and your support is greatly appreciated at this time of dispair.

Thank you, and please keep encouraging his photo shop work for all of our entertainment needs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]That's the sound of TFB12's heart breaking guys.  He needs us more then ever and your support is greatly appreciated at this time of dispair. Thank you, and please keep encouraging his photo shop work for all of our entertainment needs. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Man.  Not sure what I will do if I can't start more "Bring Randy Moss Back" threads.  It will be a sad day if and when someone signs this great talent.  I gotta do it! I won't go down without a fight!!  One more for old times sake.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]they are just trying to change the news about their team
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

I think you are right...trying to deflect some of the negative PR.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If you want to know what the league thinks Moss can do here it is.

The only team that has even been reliably linked to him this year is a team that is in cap trouble, could be losing a number of early round draft picks this year, and could be losing 2 of their top 3 WR's so they need a cheap WR option with a name for the fans. They also need to desperately rehab their image and remove the scandal from the news quickly. This is essentially what the Jets tried to do with Plax last year. That's what Moss has become, Plax. Can we stop with the fanaticism now?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

"Can we stop with the fanaticism now? "

Moss would have caught that pass in the end zone against the Ravens and I wonder what would have happened in the regular season Giants game with him instead of Ocho, that may have put the Eagles in the playoffs, it was that close, but of course we would have faced the Packers and probably lost.                   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Well, he'll get the production he wants in that offense with Brees throwing the ball 45 times a game. He sure as hell wont pout in that offense so IMO, its a great fit for Moss if he still has it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saints to work out Randy Moss : I think you are right...trying to deflect some of the negative PR.....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Then they cant be too happy with this...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-drew-brees-livid-franchise-tag-011643713.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I agree it is to thwart some of the negative press but I just do not think his skills are close to where they were in 2007 lets say. He will be better then Ocho was here this year but not by much.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Randy will have a big# if he plays for the Saints since Brees loves to throw the ball.  Randy heart is still in NE to hook it up again with TB.  He is waiting for BB call.  If BB calls him, He will say "YES" to the Pats.  There is nothing to lose for the Pats since Randy does not required the guarantee money.  2mil/year is a steal compare to Ocho.  Hopefully, BB will give him another chance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign with the Saints Randy!! Just so the silly Moss threads will be gone forever!! LOL

Sections
Shortcuts