Saints vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

Re: Saints vs Patriots Game Thread

YES!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Team is finished. I'll call it now. Jets win division and Pats finish 3rd, never to win again while Brady is QB. Manning won't win either. Pls, they are losing bodies left and right so that just hurts more and more. 

Grow up!!!

I am grown man. Look at what you are seeing. No fire in Brady anymore. They win, it's by accident. Remember that long completion Thompkins went up and got a few games ago? That was horribly under thrown as well. I don't like thinking or feeling this way but I go on what I see. And forever step forward, three steps back is what I'm seeing. That pass, haut now, was a good under throw.

REALLY???

One pass does not change the overall game. It shouldn't have come to that. It was needless. It was the best ball he threw all day. Had he thrown like that all game or 70 percent he would have been fiBe. He was 5 seconds from zero TDs in two weeks. I'm happy they won, but don't like what I saw the ENTIRE game. Not just the last minute.

yup..it was underthrown and a stupid play but it I was brady after the drops I would have heaved it up there too.

I think the last drive went well becasue they felt like they had notheing tolose.

Amazing for the defense to get the ball back TWICE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

-Collie better get more reps next weekend.  I always liked him when he was with the Colts.  The poor guy just can't stay healthy.  Sound familiar?  lol

-We just beat arguably the best team in the league.  I know this will be hard for some of you, but try to be happy!  Here's a smiley... Smile

-So proud of this team.  That was a gut check win that builds character. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

The last two offensive drives were night and day. Really will  make good film to dissect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

I'm in shock.love it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Collie made some key catches guys. 

I never quote on other boards much. Brady this n that everybody jumping off the ship. Legion knows what I am talking about.you never give up did u think he was going to do that nope but u could hope thats all. You people probably know way more football then me but the shi.  TT I was hearing laughable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezneffix. Show rezneffix's posts

To all the people that lost faith think again. Win or loss you gotta stick behind your team. Cant lose your patience so quick. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Brady with the walk off.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

5-1 great game pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

It reminds me of a check ride I had once in the Air Force once. I kinda stunk it up the first couple hours and then the last half hour to 45 minutes I came around and got back to what I should be doing. Not that I was really bad before, but just not on my game. I got reamed in the debrief, but still passed. That's how I see this situation.  The last drive isnt a compete elixir for the rest of the game. Maybe, however jump starts them and gets them going. I've felt that before though, the the Bengals game happens. So I'm not whining, I just look at things wholly and what trends are developing. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Collie is a quality reciever

he can catch the ball

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Run away trolls.  Hahaha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Now onto watching the Sox tie up the series!!

Isn't it great being a fan of the most successful sports city in the world? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BB make some jokes at the podium

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I never quote on other boards much. Brady this n that everybody jumping off the ship. Legion knows what I am talking about.you never give up did u think he was going to do that nope but u could hope thats all. You people probably know way more football then me but the shi.  TT I was hearing laughable.

YES JUST LIKE GAME7 AGAINST THE LEAFS  FRIiGGIN PINK HATS LEAVING EARLY !!!! I'M GLAD THE PEOPLE THAT LEFT FOXBORO EARLY DIDN'T GET TO SEE GREATNESS.

Sorry for caps.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I will admit I changed the channel after the INT - what an unbelievable comeback - and I will gladly eat my pieceof crow

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I turned off the game and gave up after NO scored the TD and the Pats had 4 drops and NO took over on downs. I missed the great come back. Me bad. I'll go stand out in the rain.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMFAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

LMFAO

Can't get enough of that FACE. Love it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Wow.  BB is surprisingly being very elaborate and forthcoming in the postgame interview.  Think he's happy about the comeback win?

Hopefully we hear some encouraging news on Mayo, Talib, Amendola, etc. very soon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

YES JUST LIKE GAME7 AGAINST THE LEAFS  FRIiGGIN PINK HATS LEAVING EARLY !!!! I'M GLAD THE PEOPLE THAT LEFT FOXBORO EARLY DIDN'T GET TO SEE GREATNESS.

Sorry for caps.

I was going to bring that game up but it's a pats board didn't want to overstep my boundaries. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

....good night folks..  let's enjoy the moment.  Talk to ya'll tomorrow!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

YESSSSSSSSS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

LMFAO

Can't get enough of that FACE. Love it.

LMAO@ his crying, premature celebratory punk-ass.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I still can't believe it!!!  Vintage Brady!!  5-1 Patriots!!

Sections
Shortcuts