Same Old Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Same Old Moss

2 years ago I started a thread on this board and blasted Moss for lack of character.  I said the same Moss that quit in Minnesota and quit in Oakland would inevitably quit in N.E if/when things got tough.

You all fell in love with this clown and got suckered in by pretty looking 75 yard touchdowns.  How do you feel about this Jack__s clown now? 

You cannot teach heart or character.  PERIOD.  Sure, he works hard when he knows the ball is coming to him.  He works hard when he is on a 16-0 team. But he folds up like a cheap tent when the chips are down, when the team starts to lose, or when he's not getting the ball.

Brady should have yanked him off the field by his facemask after that Barishnakov effort he put out on that int.  You have a consumate pro like Brady essentially throwing to a little child who needs to be pampered to perform and scolded when he doesn't do what any receiver is expected to do; finish off the play.  What a glaring contrast between the two.

This guy has no fight in him whatsoever, and what Gamble said about him is exactly right.  He quit on Minnesota.  Literally walked off of the field during a game.  He quit in Oakland.  And you all thought he was a "changed man". 

Well, he was a changed man ifor a year n the same way that the guy who's been in jail and suddenly wins the lottery is a changed man.  He left the toilet of the Bay, Oakland, for the then penthouse of NFL franchises, the soon to be 16-0 Pats.  Hey, life was good and so nary a complaint from Mr. Crybaby.

Now, things have changed.  And the same brat that quit before has quit again.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic.

Please do not ever compare this clown to Rice again, ever.  He's comparable in stats alone, and even by that measure he still falls short.  Cluth plays?  NO. Big plays in big games?  NO.  A winner?  Obviously not.  Been on a 16-0 team, a 15-1 team, and couldn't help bring home a SB trophy.  That is 31-1 between two years, and ZERO clutch plays throughout the big games to help his teams hoist that trophy.

He's a front running trophy horse.  End of thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Same Old Moss

I agree he's a head case and not professional, but he did catch the go ahead TD against the Giants in the Super Bowl...if not for the defensive failure he would have a ring and the winning catch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingYards

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Same Old Moss:
    [QUOTE]2 years ago I started a thread on this board and blasted Moss for lack of character.  I said the same Moss that quit in Minnesota and quit in Oakland would inevitably quit in N.E if/when things got tough. You all fell in love with this clown and got suckered in by pretty looking 75 yard touchdowns.  How do you feel about this Jack__s clown now?  You cannot teach heart or character.  PERIOD.  Sure, he works hard when he knows the ball is coming to him.  He works hard when he is on a 16-0 team. But he folds up like a cheap tent when the chips are down, when the team starts to lose, or when he's not getting the ball. Brady should have yanked him off the field by his facemask after that Barishnakov effort he put out on that int.  You have a consumate pro like Brady essentially throwing to a little child who needs to be pampered to perform and scolded when he doesn't do what any receiver is expected to do; finish off the play.  What a glaring contrast between the two. This guy has no fight in him whatsoever, and what Gamble said about him is exactly right.  He quit on Minnesota.  Literally walked off of the field during a game.  He quit in Oakland.  And you all thought he was a "changed man".  Well, he was a changed man ifor a year n the same way that the guy who's been in jail and suddenly wins the lottery is a changed man.  He left the toilet of the Bay, Oakland, for the then penthouse of NFL franchises, the soon to be 16-0 Pats.  Hey, life was good and so nary a complaint from Mr. Crybaby. Now, things have changed.  And the same brat that quit before has quit again.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic. Please do not ever compare this clown to Rice again, ever.  He's comparable in stats alone, and even by that measure he still falls short.  Cluth plays?  NO. Big plays in big games?  NO.  A winner?  Obviously not.  Been on a 16-0 team, a 15-1 team, and couldn't help bring home a SB trophy.  That is 31-1 between two years, and ZERO clutch plays throughout the big games to help his teams hoist that trophy. He's a front running trophy horse.  End of thread.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]2 years ago I started a thread on this board and blasted Moss for lack of character...

I assume you posted under a different account, and not this one with a 1st post of 10/3/2008?  You are a troll you know.  It's not like we trust you guys not to BS us...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

oh my god.  can we just drop the whole moss thing.  he had a bad day catching the football.  he did a good job blocking in the run/screen game.  leave it alone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Moron , you've been waitin 2 1/2 yrs for this one terrible game. I cant imagine what its like to u ,  no-one takes u serious at all. Your a bitter XGirl Friend , u pillow biter

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Funny how dumb people are, they cant come up w/ original thought so they listen to dawg$hit sandwhich that is Felger n massaroti!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

One bad game  lol , u can tell he's been waiting for this like he waited most of his life for "the right guy" to say yes to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]2 years ago I started a thread on this board and blasted Moss for lack of character.  I said the same Moss that quit in Minnesota and quit in Oakland would inevitably quit in N.E if/when things got tough. You all fell in love with this clown and got suckered in by pretty looking 75 yard touchdowns.  How do you feel about this Jack__s clown now?  You cannot teach heart or character.  PERIOD.  Sure, he works hard when he knows the ball is coming to him.  He works hard when he is on a 16-0 team. But he folds up like a cheap tent when the chips are down, when the team starts to lose, or when he's not getting the ball. Brady should have yanked him off the field by his facemask after that Barishnakov effort he put out on that int.  You have a consumate pro like Brady essentially throwing to a little child who needs to be pampered to perform and scolded when he doesn't do what any receiver is expected to do; finish off the play.  What a glaring contrast between the two. This guy has no fight in him whatsoever, and what Gamble said about him is exactly right.  He quit on Minnesota.  Literally walked off of the field during a game.  He quit in Oakland.  And you all thought he was a "changed man".  Well, he was a changed man ifor a year n the same way that the guy who's been in jail and suddenly wins the lottery is a changed man.  He left the toilet of the Bay, Oakland, for the then penthouse of NFL franchises, the soon to be 16-0 Pats.  Hey, life was good and so nary a complaint from Mr. Crybaby. Now, things have changed.  And the same brat that quit before has quit again.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic. Please do not ever compare this clown to Rice again, ever.  He's comparable in stats alone, and even by that measure he still falls short.  Cluth plays?  NO. Big plays in big games?  NO.  A winner?  Obviously not.  Been on a 16-0 team, a 15-1 team, and couldn't help bring home a SB trophy.  That is 31-1 between two years, and ZERO clutch plays throughout the big games to help his teams hoist that trophy. He's a front running trophy horse.  End of thread.
    Here is what I heard you say "I complained about Moss in 2007 and after he broke all the recieving records I had to eat crap, so now that he has had a couple bad games I can say that I was only dead wrong 99% of the time so I feel better about being a loser now."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

LOL Right on Shenany , He wrote that almost 3yrs ago in lipstick on a maxi-pad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"He's a front running trophy horse.  End of thread."

Whew! Hope that felt good. The other posters on this board have already demolished you, but to add one more point: you did notice Moss consistently drew two defenders right? You think Welker didn't benefit from that during the game? Your boy Brady defended Moss vigorously after the game (but did not defend A. Thomas). But then you know more about Moss than Brady does. Thanks for the brain dump, sorry there were so few nuggets of use in it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

I think we all agree, that Moss is a special talent.  Having said that, we all can recognize that he has been, over his career, a bit of a head case.  Of course he had a great season with the Pats and did the stand up thing last year when Brady went down.  But, right now, BB and the offense needs Randy more than he needs them.  Who else is BB going to look to on that bench and say "Go in for Moss".  He and TB have got to say the right things to soothe Randy 'cause that's all they got.  Now, if you want to defend a guy that played like he did last Sunday, with your stinking season on the line, then that's your right.  Me, I'd rather have Branch, Givens and Patton busting their tails to win a game than a prima donna who plays when he wants to.  Go Patriots!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Amen to southernpat....I would much rather have 2-3 hard working WR's, under sized, over achievers than a prima donna WR like Moss. I know he is one of the best of all time, but I want someone who is going to put the effort in and do whatever it takes to move the chains...like Wes for example. 
    I don't like the Pats style of offense. It's either short to Wes, or a 75 yard bomb to Randy...no inbetween game, and this is where Brown, Patton, Givens, Branch were fantastic...
    We don't have any options at this point..Wes can't carry it himself, and we need someone like Moss to free Wes up. I would just like to see a bit more effort from Randy on the field....He is still great.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Same old Moss!  Over 1000yds receving and 9 TD's through 13 games. Opens up the middle of the field for Welker. Yup, That's the same old Moss I know,I agree and Glad to have him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow, one bad game where he got bumbed out and all of a sudden you are a genious. Please, I will stick with Moss if you don't mind CASPORTFAN!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

2 years ago you were a moron. Some things never change

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

You guys just don't get it.  It's clear after reading the article on Moss where your beatwriter actually nailed it on the head.

CAROLINA WAS JUST A BAD GAME??  No, bad games are forgiveable.  This idiot flat out gave up, and from what I have seen, heard, and watched, he's been tumbling down towards this epic give up for several games now.  Running lazy routes, fighting for zip (as usual), etc.

Unbelevable that some of you accept this sort of effort.  You post stats in response . . . . who gives a F about stats???  The guys is 10 times as talented as any other receiver, HE SHOULD PUT up BIG NUMBERS.  Stats mean nothing when the game is on the line and you have to fight for a ball.

What a group of unabashed and brainwashed homers you guys are. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

What a group of unabashed and brainwashed homers you guys are. 

thank you...next!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I agree, the same old Moss!! Another 1,000 yard season, probably end up with a dozen TD's or so....80+ catches....double-covered ALL FREAKING SEASON LONG! Yeah.........definitely the same ole' Randy Moss.

Man, here's hoping to having that same ole' Randy Moss for the next 3 years, at least!

Imagine if every time you stepped on the field, you're double-covered. And then you're own fans talk about how bad you are, when every other team in the league is terrified of you...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Tmot1234:

That's all fine and dandy until a guy like Reevis or a contending team completely eliminates him, gets in his head, and destroys his confidence in the first quarter of a playoff game.  That's what you're not getting.

You are right, 100%.  The guy is a pure bread stat hound.  He piles them up.  He'll rack up 170 yds and 3 tds against a team like the Browns.  When it counts, he catches amnesia and forgets how to catch the ball, how to fight for the ball, or how to fight for a win.

What is Moss?  He is a slightly younger, quieter version of T.O.  And we all know how many titles T.O brought to Dallas, Philly, and S.F.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

I get what you're saying, I just dont' agree. When the Pats played the Jets...Revis had help covering Moss.

This guy knows a little bit more than both of us..see what he thinks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4748116

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Casports I feel bad for U. You have had ur post written back when Sean Combs was known as puff daddy. And u sound like a moron when u have no evidence to back up your arguement. U clearly dont watch any flim, if u did u would know Randy beat Revis almost 70% of the time in the first game, y didnt he have the numbers, well 12 cant throw it from his backside. U should understand this considering U spend so much of your time on your knees. If u watched  the all 22 game tape u would see 81 consistantly beating Revis off the line n his jam. Also u would see him blocking down field, but U just cant come up w/ an original thought so U listen to media n think u know what your talking about. Moss dogged it in Oakland, DB? Or was it the fact whoever was playing QB was sacked almost 120times. Offensive skill players rec./r.b.'s had a total of 28 td's and 11 came from 81. Besides Nnamdi Asomugha, Kirk Morrison was there next best player. Randy couldnt get off the line, not cause of a jam from a db, but rather his Qb was already on the ground half way through the national anthem. He gave up in Minnesota? I know U hate , u know facts, but please enlighten me how a rec. who "gave up" compilies 9200yrds, 90tds, and 535 catches. U just just amass those numbers by dogging it. But yea we know U hate Moss..blah blah..he slept w/ your sister..blah blah. Go unchain your your bf from your sink and spoon the night away!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I love how u basically toss stats out the window as meaningless, I heard u before bring up llynn swann, one of the most overated players ever. The guy didnt even have 340 rec. U think David Tyree is money too. How bout Dion Branch and Santonio Holmes. What bout Timmy Smith? U take him over Barry Sanders, in 6 games Barry only had 386yrds, including one game w/ -1. And again u have no clue what your talking bout, none! U say 81 only compares to J.R. in stats only, but falls short there as well, Moss averages more yrds n td's per yr. than Jerry. A 4th grader does more preperation for a science project. Now that u just got your butt handed to U, make your dream come true and stick your face in it!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

NOTHING TO SAY, HUH?  Is that cause your embarressed, like u should be? or the normal cockado in your mouth? Curious how U make all those dumb arguements w/ a donkey in your mouth? Ah, anyway, go back to spooning w/ your Ryan Seacrest doll.

Sections
Shortcuts