Same Old Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Same Old Moss

In Response to Re: Same Old Moss:
    [QUOTE] NOTHING TO SAY, HUH?   Is that cause your embarressed, like u should be? or the normal cockado in your mouth? Curious how U make all those dumb arguements w/ a donkey in your mouth? Ah, anyway, go back to spooning w/ your Ryan Seacrest doll.
    Posted by SICOFITALL[/QUOTE]
    He figured out how to start another post full of nonsense and BS. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Same Old Moss:
    [QUOTE]oh my god.  can we just drop the whole moss thing.  he had a bad day catching the football.  he did a good job blocking in the run/screen game.  leave it alone.
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

exactly. stop feeding the media frenzy that is attacking our boy #81.  we are the Patriots you know.  We are supposed to stand for being united and representing a common cause. 

thank God we arent named after an animal like a damn pony.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Same Old Moss:
    [QUOTE]2 years ago I started a thread on this board and blasted Moss for lack of character.  I said the same Moss that quit in Minnesota and quit in Oakland would inevitably quit in N.E if/when things got tough. You all fell in love with this clown and got suckered in by pretty looking 75 yard touchdowns.  How do you feel about this Jack__s clown now?  You cannot teach heart or character.  PERIOD.  Sure, he works hard when he knows the ball is coming to him.  He works hard when he is on a 16-0 team. But he folds up like a cheap tent when the chips are down, when the team starts to lose, or when he's not getting the ball. Brady should have yanked him off the field by his facemask after that Barishnakov effort he put out on that int.  You have a consumate pro like Brady essentially throwing to a little child who needs to be pampered to perform and scolded when he doesn't do what any receiver is expected to do; finish off the play.  What a glaring contrast between the two. This guy has no fight in him whatsoever, and what Gamble said about him is exactly right.  He quit on Minnesota.  Literally walked off of the field during a game.  He quit in Oakland.  And you all thought he was a "changed man".  Well, he was a changed man ifor a year n the same way that the guy who's been in jail and suddenly wins the lottery is a changed man.  He left the toilet of the Bay, Oakland, for the then penthouse of NFL franchises, the soon to be 16-0 Pats.  Hey, life was good and so nary a complaint from Mr. Crybaby. Now, things have changed.  And the same brat that quit before has quit again.  Pathetic.  Absolutely pathetic. Please do not ever compare this clown to Rice again, ever.  He's comparable in stats alone, and even by that measure he still falls short.  Cluth plays?  NO. Big plays in big games?  NO.  A winner?  Obviously not.  Been on a 16-0 team, a 15-1 team, and couldn't help bring home a SB trophy.  That is 31-1 between two years, and ZERO clutch plays throughout the big games to help his teams hoist that trophy. He's a front running trophy horse.  End of thread.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Its funny reading the attacks if some one disagrees. The point everyone is missing is not that Moss is putting up stats..the point is that the Pats offense has changed from being the best, unpredictable and well rounded. That offense is long gone due to the fact that Moss will lie down if not thrown to 8-12 times, regardless if he is open or not. Give me 6-8 guys getting balls rather than Wes getting 15 and Moss 3.
    Ok, he blocked/held fairley well. Ok, he was drawing double coverage at the beginning of the year, but not as much the past 4-5 games. Point is he isnt what he used to be, he is on the books for 11 mil next year, and he gave up.
    Come back in June and July. After the season plays out he doesnt play another gamne for BB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donny1969. Show donny1969's posts

Moss your such a jerk for having a bad game.. How dare you... People are pathetic. Obviously, this guy still has a sore spot for Moss leaving his beloved Vikings... Please.... Give it up buddy.. Yeah Moss has been a real thorn in our side Making catches and scoring Touchdowns! Your post is pathetic and you obviously know nothing about being an athlete because if you did, you wouldn't be bashing one of the elite wide receivers in the game. New England is exactly what Moss needed, I can't blame him for being bitchy about playing with such a crappy organization as the Oakland Raiders...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

The way Brady was talking to him on sideline during the game....   I (and feel free to correct me) think that his head was not in the game because it's not Tom's baby... I think it's Randy's    It could be a major distraction 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

RK, If 81 isnt getting the ball, but blocking in the run n pass gaming, what else would u like him to do. He's not the same player he once was? He had a 179 a cple of weeks ago. So in 4-5 a player can "lose it", cmon thats stupid. Blaming him for the offense is even more dumb. I get it of one of those morons who blame if for the o-line not doin' its job too. What bout the D, should we send him in on blitz packages also? U bring up a good point, u know why isnt he out there on the kickoff coverage. Blaming a rec. for the offense being predictable, is foolish, at best! U know when I left my trash out wed. , it wasnt picked up, 81 is the guy he once was.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Enough w/ this, or the terrorist will win!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

SICOFIT
    come back in June after BB cust Moss and Brady says good riddance. iof you follow the Pats, you know BB will cut bait sooner rather than later.
    only a fool cannot see the age on Moss. his talent has allowed him to still perform at a high level. his holding the team captive will not fly with BB.
    Lets end it now and see each other in June.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

I' am a fan of Boxing, MMA, NBA and the NFL. One of the many things I realized: When you're good you had all praises but, when you had a bad game people (fans and writers) begin to doubt you etc. lol it's just an everyday thing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmarley. Show jmarley's posts

2 of the 7 deadly sins.

ENVY
    JEALOUSY

Sections
Shortcuts