Sam's JABRO dad:"I was so disgusted by my son I had to leave Denny's for Applebee's!" still think its all peaches?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Re: Sam's JABRO dad:

He was the sacrificialy lamb for the media, terrible way to come out like this. Should have waited till he was a veteran

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

my job is to speak the truth

[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know the truth if it was an atom bomb going off in your rump.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

So let me get this straight:

You have a problem with Sam's Dad taking exception to his lifestyle and think he should be more accepting.

Yet, you bash "Bible Thumpers" because they have a different viewpoint than you.  Not very accepting on your part.  The liberal mindset on display for all to see.

You are a complete hypocrite as well as a racist (you remember - calling TB an honorary brotha!)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

my job is to speak the truth

[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know the truth if it was an atom bomb going off in your rump.

[/QUOTE]

And of course you would know what having things in your rump feels like wouldn't you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have a problem with Sam's Dad taking exception to his lifestyle and think he should be more accepting.

Yet, you bash "Bible Thumpers" because they have a different viewpoint than you.  Not very accepting on your part.  The liberal mindset on display for all to see.

You are a complete hypocrite as well as a racist (you remember - calling TB an honorary brotha!)

[/QUOTE]

Here's a clue. I don't know about you thumping bibles but my problem is the bible thumpers who think they have a god given right to force other people to follow their religion using civil law.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I certainly do every year when I get my job review and my raise!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's a clue. I don't know about you thumping bibles but my problem is the bible thumpers who think they have a god given right to force other people to follow their religion using civil law.

[/QUOTE]

I personally don't know anyone who advocates that.  Besides, you really can't make anyone follow a religion by force can you?  Even if I hold a gun to your head, or strap a bomb around my waist, it won't change you on the inside.  God is about changing people on the inside, not the outside behavior.  A change on the inside will, by consequence, effect a change on one's behavior.  That's what I argue.  Believe or not, it's up to you.  Have there been Christians who have not understood that - absolutely.  Have there been just as many on the other side who don't like the message and want to throw the baby out with the bath water and suppress all forms of religion? Yes.  I don't have to like your viewpoint and you don't have to like mine.  We don't even have to respect each other's viewpoint.  But I will respect your freedom to have one different from mine and invite a conversation.  That is what I'm required to do (Go into all the world and preach the Good News). 

I'll give the people who want to rid the world of religion and God some slack if you will give the people who want to rid the world of sin via legislation some.

The other side of the coin is there has to be some standard of behavior for society, otherwise, chaos.

Can we trust the will of the people to be a standard bearer for morality?  Or should there be something greater than ourselves that we can look to as the plumb line?

As someone once said, you cannot legislate morality, but you can legislate against immorality.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

"to get things in balance by default we must "discriminate".. period! doesnt sound sweet but enough is enough."

Ala Nazism and Communism!  What makes you think that once you stiffle all other viewpoints, yours won't be shut down?

Enjoy your freedom now.  With your viewpoint, it won't last long.

And yes, your comment was racist, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Sections
Shortcuts