Samuel Fires Back at Reid, Eagles Brass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Samuel Fires Back at Reid, Eagles Brass

Clearly irked by Philly coach Andy Reid's comments that he needs to play better, the usually quiet Asante Samuel shot back, saying that the entire team, including the coaches and front office, has to improve: http://www.csnphilly.com/04/04/10/Samuel-Entire-Eagles-Organization-Must-I/landing.html?blockID=209594&feedID=704

Stayed tuned. The rumored trade of McNabb/Samuel for Nnamdi Asomugha/and the 39th overall pick in the upcoming draft, may happen.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Samuel Fires Back at Reid, Eagles Brass

Here's more on the Eagles who, as always, are feeling the heat from their fans: http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/117/2010/april/04/eagles-gm-be-patient-we-have-a-roster-plan.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Apparently it's ok for him to skewer people, but not the reverse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

lol, NOW he's being "disrespected" for REAL.  good.  he deserves it.  i was happy to be rid of him, he went from being a solid cover player to a route jumping stat padder.  That is what I believe made the team uninterested in keeping him in the face of his huge contract demands.  So Philly did.  I live in eastern pennsylvania, believe me, they are already getting tired of him.  The Eagles had solid chemistry in Sheppard/Brown and chose to break them up, here now is the result.  Samuel/Hobbes.  Hmmmm I think that didn't work for someone else ALREADY.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Anyone have something to say about how "cheap" or poorly run our organization is?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from +Mrboston. Show +Mrboston's posts

This list goes on ,for high priced free agents that left the Pats and soon turned to Sh!t. From Mcginst to Venitari the list is long and getting longer. All for diffrent reasons, but the list still goes on. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

had he not pulled up in the super bowl and leveled Tyree we would have been perfect. But if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't know, he didn't really say anything all that controversial.  He basically said "everybody needs to perform better."  Whoop de doo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Samuel Fires Back at Reid, Eagles Brass:
    I don't know, he didn't really say anything all that controversial.  He basically said "everybody needs to perform better."  Whoop de doo.
    Posted by Muzwell

Agreed, Muzwell,

Kinda hard to argue with truth...anyone who saw the Eagles last year knows that Samuel's comments were dead on correct.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Anyone have something to say about how "cheap" or poorly run our organization is?
    Posted by apdynasty23

Well said.

BB does not run the team to win a fan popularity contest. He runs it to perform well over the long run in an increasingly competitive league in the midst of those second guessing your play calls, hiring away your coaches and players, copying your philosophy and style of play etc.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Samuel Fires Back at Reid, Eagles Brass:
         Clearly irked by Philly coach Andy Reid's comments that he needs to play better, the usually quiet Asante Samuel shot back, saying that the entire team, including the coaches and front office, has to improve: .    
    Posted by TexasPat3

yeah he's on his way to oakland. thanks philly for giving this guy the money to bloat his ego. thanks BB for not giving this guy the money he wanted.

hopefully vince wilfork will tell samuel to not make anymore negative comments about the Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Samuel Fires Back at Reid, Eagles Brass:
         Clearly irked by Philly coach Andy Reid's comments that he needs to play better, the usually quiet Asante Samuel shot back, saying that the entire team, including the coaches and front office, has to improve: http://www.csnphilly.com/04/04/10/Samuel-Entire-Eagles-Organization-Must-I/landing.html?blockID=209594&feedID=704      Stayed tuned. The rumored trade of McNabb/Samuel for Nnamdi Asomugha/and the 39th overall pick in the upcoming draft, may happen.    
    Posted by TexasPat3
    Don't worry about any trading of McNabb to Oakland as the eagles just shipped him to Washington..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Still fine with the Patriots letting him go but I think he is right on the money with the Eagles... that is an organization that is on the brink of a 4-12 season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Still fine with the Patriots letting him go but I think he is right on the money with the Eagles... that is an organization that is on the brink of a 4-12 season.
    Posted by DaBlade

Don't know about the Eagles being on the brink of a 4-12 season, but it's clear that Donavan McNabb never got his just due in Philly. Talk about the Pats being heartless...look what the Eagles have done with such Philly icons as McNabb, Dawkins, and Westbrook.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

no doubt, philly has no second thoughts about trading,cutting, and letting free agent frachise players leave.