San Diego wins the AFC West at 6-10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrislb. Show chrislb's posts

San Diego wins the AFC West at 6-10

Scary but its possible that a team could get in the playoffs this year with that record. NFC West may not be much better. No elite teams it appears at this point. NFL wa ts parity, and i think they are gonna get it this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: San Diego wins the AFC West at 6-10

No way. Chargers will still finish no worse than 10-6. You can call for closer games within their division (versus the blowouts of years past) but they still have the edge with their passing and running attack, and let's not forget, their playoff experience.

I do, however, think they'll fire Norv after this year and possibly dump LT. Still, I don't think Sproles can be a primary back. He's just not built for it, I don't think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrislb. Show chrislb's posts

In Response to Re: San Diego wins the AFC West at 6-10:
    No way. Chargers will still finish no worse than 10-6. You can call for closer games within their division (versus the blowouts of years past) but they still have the edge with their passing and running attack, and let's not forget, their playoff experience. I do, however, think they'll fire Norv after this year and possibly dump LT. Still, I don't think Sproles can be a primary back. He's just not built for it, I don't think.
    Posted by apdynasty23

I can definitely see why you would say that of course, and i was being a little sarcastic(not much, b/c like last yr I really think 8-8 is the very best its gonna be out there). But SanDiego is gonna implode. LT has become somewhat peculiar in the last couple of years, Turner is a very good o-coordinator and a lousy coach, and Merriman hasn't been the same since he's been off the juice. Crazy division.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: San Diego wins the AFC West at 6-10:
    In Response to Re: San Diego wins the AFC West at 6-10 : I can definitely see why you would say that of course, and i was being a little sarcastic(not much, b/c like last yr I really think 8-8 is the very best its gonna be out there). But SanDiego is gonna implode. LT has become somewhat peculiar in the last couple of years, Turner is a very good o-coordinator and a lousy coach, and Merriman hasn't been the same since he's been off the juice. Crazy division.
    Posted by chrislb

Very crazy division but whenever you come across a division, on paper, that looks like a runaway for one team, look again. The NFL is built for parity and very, very rarely a team will competely run away with a division.

Sections
Shortcuts