Sancheez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Sancheez

And i thought he was a tutti frutti, he just like underaged girls:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/05/deadspin-takes-aim-at-another-jets-quarterback/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Sancheez

What a perv- i would be ashamed to be a fan of the jets

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Check it out...

W-T-F, the girl has an engagement ring on too. 

http://i53.tinypic.com/apefev.png

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

17 to consent, what's the problem here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Sancheez:
    [QUOTE]17 to consent, what's the problem here?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

17 years old constitutes a "minor" child.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : 17 years old constitutes a "minor" child.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yet legal with consent... still not sure what's wrong here.  Don't like Sanchez, but I ain't hating on him either. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

What an idiot. One of 32 starting QBs in the NFL...he can find someone who's 18+. Just a stupid, stupid move. Perv? Debateable. He's 24, 7 years isn't outrageous...but given the circumstances...stupid stupid stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]What an idiot. One of 32 starting QBs in the NFL...he can find someone who's 18+. Just a stupid, stupid move. Perv? Debateable. He's 24, 7 years isn't outrageous...but given the circumstances...stupid stupid stupid.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

The only thing he is guilty of is right there. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then again many authors we read in school used to sleep with 12 year old boys soooooooooooo... who's to judge, really?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : Yet legal with consent... still not sure what's wrong here.  Don't like Sanchez, but I ain't hating on him either. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    ============================
     So you would`nt mind some average guy that was 24 hitting on your 17 year old daughter? Wow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I don't think a lot of guys would like a 15 year old boy hitting on their 17 year old daughter, but that's just me.
    I find it genuinely creepy. There are what? 10 million people in New York? I think the options are there for Sanchez to avoid any sort of criticism.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

lol!

"Sanchez likes ‘em close in age to his QB rating."

Anyone get a little creepy E-Harmony commerical vibe after looking at a photo of this gal and knowing what Broadway Mark looks like?

I still think it's funny Rapleisturd and Sanchedophile are so insecure they have to prey on clueless, unsuspecting girls who are much younger or underage.

What tools.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The funny bit in the article I read was the description of Sanchez's bedroom.

Yes, the age of consent in New Jersey is seventeen years old.  Remember folks, it's NEW JERSEY...  Think about it, Tony Soprano, The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Jersey Shore...  I hope its more real for you now.Tongue out

Mark Sanchez should not need to go this low.........  in age.

Lastly YETS fans, at least Tom Brady has only been associated with real women, not girls...  When Sanchez starts dating real women, we can re-commence the threads comparing Brady's performance to that of Sanchez...Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]The funny bit in the article I read was the description of Sanchez's bedroom. Yes, the age of consent in New Jersey is seventeen years old.  Remember folks, it's NEW JERSEY...  Think about it, Tony Soprano, The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Jersey Shore...  I hope its more real for you now. Mark Sanchez should not need to go this low.........  in age. Lastly YETS fans, at least Tom Brady has only been associated with real women, not girls...  When Sanchez starts dating real women, we can re-commence the threads comparing Brady's performance to that of Sanchez...
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

One merely has to watch this South Park episode to understand New Jersey. http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e09-its-a-jersey-thing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

if you were plowing fields and fightin off indians....she would be considered old...
    its a product of the social structure and the moral values of the times and of those that make the rules...

but it is news worthy and it just shows he makes bad decisions... which is definately good for pats fans...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : One merely has to watch this South Park episode to understand New Jersey. http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e09-its-a-jersey-thing
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Looks like a PhatRex and Leon family reunion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I thought you would all be interested n the view of YETS fans on this issue, so here's a link to the fabulous Green Gang Forum, where they start out upset, then are okay because she's "legal", then they attack her and support Sanchez.  A real bunch of classy people they have as fans. I read their posts regularly and man they are truly delusional.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=64567

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I thought you would all be interested n the view of YETS fans on this issue, so here's a link to the fabulous Green Gang Forum, where they start out upset, then are okay because she's "legal", then they attack her and support Sanchez.  A real bunch of classy people they have as fans. I read their posts regularly and man they are truly delusional. http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=64567
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

My particular favorite was Mambo9, who subtracted 17 from 24 and somehow came up with five.

Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Most deluded fans in the NFL and arguably the most pathetic franchise.  How far off are they from Raider or Bengal level of hilarity?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Is that why they call Sanchez "Dirty" Sanchez?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]Most deluded fans in the NFL and arguably the most pathetic franchise.  How far off are they from Raider or Bengal level of hilarity?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    How far off are they from Raider or Bengal level of hilarity?
    Hmmm.....I would guess about as hilarious as a 6th seeded team who last loss to a team 45-3, coming in an laying a beatdown on the #1 seed?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

A "beatdown". Yes.  Good use of the English language.

Is that the 45-3 score or eeking out a 28-21 win? lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : How far off are they from Raider or Bengal level of hilarity? Hmmm.....I would guess about as hilarious as a 6th seeded team who last loss to a team 45-3, coming in an laying a beatdown on the #1 seed?
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Congrats on beating the Pats. Maybe next year they can actually win something the rest of the country cares about; AFC East, AFC Championship.

I mean, posting "at least we beat you guys" has to get a little embarrassing, even for Jets fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

They don't see it like that because their whole claim to fame is beating Brady twice in his whole career at Foxboro.

It's their claim to fame in the last 10 years.

This is why they'll never win.   They get so infatuated with what NE is doing, they become deluded with what their real goal should be.

Their second best moment is holding serve at home in a Week 2 in their SB season of 2010.

lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

At 17 you have passed the "adolescent stage" so I wouldn't label Sanchez a pedophile, or even a pervert.  However anyone here who is over 25 knows there is a HUGE difference in maturity between 24 and 17, heck there is a big difference between 17 and 21.  In my opinion what Sanchez did is morally wrong, and he should really know better.  You are a 24 year old pro football quarterback playing in NY, I'm sure he can find plenty of women in their 20's who look 17 who would sleep with him in a heartbeat.

He deserves every ounce of bad publicity he gets, as a high profile NFL quarterback, your pretty much a rockstar...it comes with the territory. I'm also very certain they anyone in here who is a father would have strong opinions about this as well. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Aren't pedophiles labeled as such when they have sexual relations with a child?

Isn't a child anyone under 18 (legally)? 

Maybe there is a more specific word for it other than pedophilia. Regardless, it's pretty sad a QB from USC and now a QB in NY somehow only can muster up a 17 year old girl who happens to look his sister.

Sections
Shortcuts