Sancheez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Sancheez

In Response to Re: Sancheez:
    [QUOTE]Aren't pedophiles labeled as such when they have sexual relations with a child? Isn't a child anyone under 18 (legally)?  Maybe there is a more specific word for it other than pedophilia. Regardless, it's pretty sad a QB from USC and now a QB in NY somehow only can muster up a 17 year old girl who happens to look his sister.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Yeah,  but, like, she smokes, so she, like, looks way, like, older than, like, she really is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]A "beatdown". Yes.  Good use of the English language. Is that the 45-3 score or eeking out a 28-21 win? lol

"Eeking out a 28-21 win"? LMAO!  What did Brady have in the 2nd 1/2? 2 1st downs BEFORE garbage time?  Admit......you went MISSING after that beatdown! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I did? I was here.  I don't admit to anything that never happened.

Again, you turds in NY with green shirts on are born losers since 1969.

NY Jets - Losers Since '69

lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]I thought you would all be interested n the view of YETS fans on this issue, so here's a link to the fabulous Green Gang Forum, where they start out upset, then are okay because she's "legal", then they attack her and support Sanchez.  A real bunch of classy people they have as fans. I read their posts regularly and man they are truly delusional. http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=64567
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]
    lol - Do you now how many Jet fans ALSO come by this site just to ALSO read the jokes a.k.a. posts?  You think you're the first to visit another Team's board?  I have seen EVERYTHING from FIRE BB to BRADY SUCKS (after loss to Ravens last yr in the Playoffs) to Bill needs to go, Brady is old and has lost it (after the loss this year to the Browns). TO - "Can ANYONE beat us is the Playoffs? etc., etc., etc.)  Talk about a DILUSIONAL fan base?  ha!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : lol - Do you now how many Jet fans ALSO come by this site just to ALSO read the jokes a.k.a. posts?  You think you're the first to visit another Team's board?  I have seen EVERYTHING from FIRE BB to BRADY SUCKS (after loss to Ravens last yr in the Playoffs) to Bill needs to go, Brady is old and has lost it (after the loss this year to the Browns). TO - "Can ANYONE beat us is the Playoffs? etc., etc., etc.)  Talk about a DILUSIONAL fan base?  ha!
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Learn to spell the words you use.

It's "delusional".

Christ, people from NJ are stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

MYNJJets, at the very least, I have more class than thou, as I don't post there.  I consider being an ugly troll like thee, as being the worst sub species of maggot that flies can produce on the medium they always use to breed their young.  Back to New Jersey with thee, it is a worse fate than eating that medium I spoke of, which is probably what is for dinner for thee.  Bye now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Isn't a child anyone under 18 (legally)? Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

yeah, that's the law

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : Pretty pathetic to still be riding the high of beating the Pats after losing to Pitt I must say, but to each their own. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised considering you're a Jet fan that spends time on a boston.com forum talking smack but that's ok. Speaking of playoff appearances... What's the Jets playoff record as a franchise... 12-13 and 1 SB appearance???? 1/12/1969!!! HAHA!
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

you should probably stick to the current jets, prophet and we are 4-2 in playoff appearences.  your young team is mostly 0-2 in the playoffs.  your qb isnt but I think it was somehow determined on this board that a qb doesnt win games so I would say that your glory days are over...just saying.

As far as this whole ordeal with the sanchize hitting a 17 year old, he should know better.  Really, did he lay the rules that he wasnt going to take her to prom up front?  Anyway, Seinfeld did it and I still watched his show so I guess that I can look at it as he is still a kid himself.  At least this should shut up the a@@clowns that talk about Sanchize liking doods...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : you should probably stick to the current jets, prophet and we are 4-2 in playoff appearences.  your young team is mostly 0-2 in the playoffs.  your qb isnt but I think it was somehow determined on this board that a qb doesnt win games so I would say that your glory days are over...just saying. As far as this whole ordeal with the sanchize hitting a 17 year old, he should know better.  Really, did he lay the rules that he wasnt going to take her to prom up front?  Anyway, Seinfeld did it and I still watched his show so I guess that I can look at it as he is still a kid himself.  At least this should shut up the a@@clowns that talk about Sanchize liking doods...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

The girl is a tranvestite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I, for one, was shocked to hear that it was a girl.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Rex likes his players raunchy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : The girl is a tranvestite.

I don't think so. The funny thing is that he can't get in any trouble for screwing her, but if he bought her a drink...

PS:that avatar creeps me out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Where did he pick her up?At a "Wiggles" concert?Sanchez really needs to stop hanging out at Chuck-E-Cheese. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE] PS:that avatar creeps me out.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, the Jets traded up to pick #4 in the 2009 draft for the person in that avatar.

The highest of high comedy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I had a disturbing epiphony.

After Favre, and the other massage therapists, and the sideline reporter, now this.

Add to that Rex' video, and Cromartie's atrocious life...what message are the Jets sending to their fans, exactly?

It's basically a club for sexual deviants. They have some serious issues running throughout that team, what a disturbing trend. All kidding aside, it's been 2-3 years straight of embarrassing sexual situations (-Cromartie, he's just an embarrassment, period). What kind of leadership do they have? Did Hugh Heffner buy this team while I wasn't paying attention? They are the football equivalent of Maxim Magazine, and if you think that's a compliment...well, go have another shot or ten.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

lol, funny both PhatRex and MYNJJets counter the information about Sanchez with the playoff loss thing.  What, can't address the issue, guys?  I personally don't care who he's bopping in the club or whatever.  He's a Jet, and when your a Jet, your a sleeze all the way, from your first cigarette to your last dying day.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]lol, funny both PhatRex and MYNJJets counter the information about Sanchez with the playoff loss thing.  What, can't address the issue, guys?  I personally don't care who he's bopping in the club or whatever.  He's a Jet, and when your a Jet, your a sleeze all the way, from your first cigarette to your last dying day.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Glad to see that I'm on your mind - hahahahaha!   The ONLY reason why you're here commenting on Sanchez (yes, Sancheez shows your racist roots) is because you STILL have not recovered from that beatdown the Jets' D gave Brady.......Go on......tell me I'm wrong.......I'll still be 'LMAO'

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sancheez : well well well...seems that not only is there only ONE qb in NY with a superbowl ring but with a woman his own age...or even near his own age! just goes to show you, though, how little cred being a jet gives you that their starting qb can only get a 17 year old...bet even cromartie hasn't gotten any since putting on that sorry jersey...sad team, those jets
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Please, as usual, the Jints became irrelevant ONCE AGAIN 1/2 way through the season.........How many years in a row have they imploded?  Why am I even bothering to reply to a Giant fan? Hmmmmm

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheez : you should probably stick to the current jets, prophet and we are 4-2 in playoff appearences.  your young team is mostly 0-2 in the playoffs.  your qb isnt but I think it was somehow determined on this board that a qb doesnt win games so I would say that your glory days are over...just saying. As far as this whole ordeal with the sanchize hitting a 17 year old, he should know better.  Really, did he lay the rules that he wasnt going to take her to prom up front?  Anyway, Seinfeld did it and I still watched his show so I guess that I can look at it as he is still a kid himself.  At least this should shut up the a@@clowns that talk about Sanchize liking doods...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

why he could be ac/dc  toe troll...  or maybe have a fetish for young people no matter their gender...@@sclown

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Maybe Sanchez will be a stand up guy and take her to her junior prom.Or teach her how to drive so she can get her license.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I thought you were going to bring up how on hard knocks, sanchize asked brunell to introduce him to his 18 year old daughter lol.  Looking back it makes sense.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

24 to 17 is a pretty big difference, but I'm 22 and talking to a girl I go to college with that's 18, so I can't really talk. In fact, we went snowboarding and clubbing last night and we both had a wonderful time.

I guess if it's legal in NJ and they are both mature about it, then it isn't that big of a deal. If it were a seven year difference and they were in their 30's it wouldn't seem nearly as bad. Still, if I were Sanchez and was 24, I'm sure I could find plenty of girls that were closer to me in age. But hey, you don't know the entire situation so you can't really judge. From what we know, he didn't buy her drinks, drug her, rape her, hit her, or anything else against the law.

That's just my opinion. Flame me if you want.