Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please)

In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : Is 12:18 pm too early for a Jameson?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

No such Thing as Too early. It's just a matter of what Time you want to go to bed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please):
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry but we have little chance to win this game. It pains me to say that, but unless we do something drastically different on offense we can't win. Our D will probably play mediocre to slightly above average as they have for the past few games, but we will probably need to score 24 points to win this game in a hostile environment against a team playing their regular season Super Bowl. We might lose 3 in a row if we chuck the ball into heavy coverage 48 more times. I gotta go, I'm gonna be sick.

Stop with this stuff, or Im going to join you and its only 10:18 where I am!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

King I agree with your analysis. Run the ball early and often! As long as its law firm and some Ridley doing the running and NOT Danny Woodhead! I dont know what the deal is with him this season but I think he has been borderline horrible. Cant count the number of passes that hit him in the hands and he cant catch them, wehn running he is brought down way to easy, and he cant return a kick to the 20 yard line to save his life! Must have some nagging injury or something we are not aware of.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I really hope that Bill is taking notes on this.

We need to score everytime we have the ball and we need to kick their, (choose your body parts), on defense everytime they have the ball.  Seems like a memory from another time, sort of like dejavu but we haven't vue'd it recently. 

Hell, I have no idea, just win baby, to borrow a phrase.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : I'd say 42 years and counting a whole dose of reality doesn't need to be a guess, Corky. Please put the mouse down and get to a local college. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Lol, ouch. Reality must sting even the dumbest of Jet trolls!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : In Response to Re: Tuna as a new GM? : In Response to Re: Tuna as a new GM? : An NFL team has never won a SB with two starting CBs taking up 30% of the payroll, especially in the cap era. Read it and weep, Einstein. Even Al Davis wasn';t dumb enough to pay Mike Hayunes and Lester Hayes at 30% of his budget in the 1980s. You're just ont very bright. You like the attention, but are so clueless about the NFL in the cap era. $100 you did not go to college. Posted by RidingWithTheKing Still waiting, Pinkhat... what team are you referring to?  Just more of your unfounded claims?
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Anyone who is attempting to debate with you is missing the point.  You aren't here to debate, just irritate.  You are the fan version of a hemmaroid, out of place, hanging out, and being a pain in the @$s.  You will be clipped soon enough, boy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Pats offense is too predictable. If they rans some QB option plays and ran a wild cat drive with Brady it would the Jets wouldn't be prepared. Also a bunch of empty set and 2 TE set with Woodhead as the featured back.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]Run the ball until the Jets prove they can stop it.  Pressure Sanchez and don't give him time to think.  It's time to establish an offensive identity and take some chances on defense.  They're (Pats) thin in the d-backfield, they need to do something to take the pressure off their CB's and safeties to hold coverage for more than 4 seconds.
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]Pressure! What's that....don't think we are capable of that.   I'm not a troll but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with the fact we have had a slew of high draft pick and have failed to address position of need.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]True Champ, So, what you are saying is, you don';t think Brady and O'Brien see what we see with regards to the elephant in the room and will refuse to change?

I hope so but it doesn't look good, and OMG what if the Jets score 1st??? OH NOOOOOOOO We might not run the whole frigging game.

Edit post: I had my Jameson....We are gonna kick the Jests F&#$& AS*(@&

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : I hope so but it doesn't look good, and OMG what if the Jets score 1st??? OH NOOOOOOOO We might not run the whole frigging game. Edit post: I had my Jameson....We are gonna kick the Jests F&#$& AS*(@&

You captured my fear with this team. Not that I actually afraid but if the PAtriots are in that position and lose thier patience with the balanced attack I feel like kicking the TV in.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

With Mangold getting healthy and no Spikes I don't see the Pats stopping the Jets run game. Jets also kill the Pats on slants, with the only chance the db has if Sanchez is off the Mark( on slants not often) I assume both Holmes and Plax will have at least one big play each. I think the Pats must put up at least 30 to win, and not sure the o-line is playing well enough to get there. I will say Rusty has been wrong about everything this year on both the Pats and Jets, but give credit where due. Rusty was on point on Mankins. He has not been worth the money, nor has he played to prior seasons levels. Jets 24. Pats 14.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Jet Mangione Blows a mean horn....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : I agree. I said this two weeks ago. I know BB will have the tuned up by December, but my fear is, Brady's ego may be blocking the offense from being consistently good. It's beyond sad that our offense can't score more than 20 points, before it gets down to 1 minute in the game. Pitt, sure, not all the offense's fault.  Dallas and NYGs?  ALL the offense's fault. Again.

The main thing that I disagree with you on is whose ego is causing the problems on this team. Since 2007, I have gotten the impression that BB is on mission to prove that he can win with an offensive juggernaut as opposed to the defense first teams that he won with in the past. If there is something wrong with the offense that is costing this team games and possible championships it is his job as head coach and GM to spot it and change it. He is the one ultimately responsible for the players and the gameplanning.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : Pressure! What's that....don't think we are capable of that.   I'm not a troll but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with the fact we have had a slew of high draft pick and have failed to address position of need.
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]

I think they put some pretty good pressure on Manning last week in different ways.  If they can stop the run and make Sanchez uncomfortable, they should be in the game.  They can't let any QB have ample time to throw even when they're completely healthy, and now that Barrett is done and Chung is dinged up and they have four new guys in the D backfield they need to make Sanchez beat them by forcing him to make quick throws.  If he can beat them, then so be it.   

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]With Mangold getting healthy and no Spikes I don't see the Pats stopping the Jets run game. Jets also kill the Pats on slants, with the only chance the db has if Sanchez is off the Mark( on slants not often) I assume both Holmes and Plax will have at least one big play each. I think the Pats must put up at least 30 to win, and not sure the o-line is playing well enough to get there. I will say Rusty has been wrong about everything this year on both the Pats and Jets, but give credit where due. Rusty was on point on Mankins. He has not been worth the money, nor has he played to prior seasons levels. Jets 24. Pats 14.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I don't know what game you watched when the Jets came to Foxboro, but the slant game got absolutely owned because the Patriots DBs crowded the line of scrimmage.  Sanchez had 70 yards passing until garbage time.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) :   Clean up our STs a bit, score first and hopefully our deeper D LIne with Flecther back at LB can help as well. 

Is Fletcher healthy?  I'm sort of worried about the LBs.  Mayo hasn't looked the same since coming back from injury and it's hard to know if he will be fully healthy on Sunday.  Spikes probably won't play at all, but if he does there is no way he will be anywhere near 100%

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Ah Jets trolls. You've got admire the tenacity it takes to try to act like your team is something great when you've had 40 years of mediocrity and 2 years of being somewhat competitive although still a failure. The way they compensate is to use a rather simple trick used by the delusional. If they can't be successful by the usual NFL standard of playing in and winning a Super Bowl then they've decided to reinterpret NFL success to have a couple of seasons where they lose the AFC championship game but do slightly better than the Patriots.

It's rather pathetic

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts