Sanchez drags Cunningham to the ground by face mask-video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Sanchez drags Cunningham to the ground by face mask-video

I don't know if you guys already saw this. Can a QB get a face mask flag?

http://www.twitvid.com/2APMT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Sanchez drags Cunningham to the ground by face mask-video

haha  wow  that should be a fine too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

haha what a dumb move by Sanchez! Cunningham is gonna be haunting Sanchez in this division for as long as Sanchez is in NY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

Good link.

While watching the game I wondered how Sanchez escaped from Cunningham on that play.  From watching Cunningham in college, once he gets those big mitts on a QB he is going down so I was surprised.  Now it is clear. 

If that ever happens again, let's hope that Cunningham breaks Sanchez' arm with a Karate chop.  Maybe Andre Tippett can show him how.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm really not sure what was going on inside Mr. Sanchez's head, not during that play, not during the entire game for that matter.  The video shows a really stupid 15 yard penalty.  Kids, don't do what Sanchez did! 

He got away clean (so far) with that one.  I think his later lobs straight at Patriot players were an amazing low even for him.

If Mr. Sanchez promises to be that ugly in the future, maybe the Jets can squeak into the playoffs and win their first game.  Then they'll be right back in Foxboro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What goes around comes around.  I'll keep that one filed away for when the Pats face these guys next.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

dirty sanchez is a dirty player

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

My family and I caught that play and talked about it.  Heck, I think it was my mom that saw it...and Mom's football viewing skills are somewhat lacking, LOL.

That was in a long view caemera shot.  This mkaes it look downright dangerous.

But a fine? Let's be real - when was the last time you saw a Pats' opponent fined for playing dangerously dirty.  It just does not happen. Ask Welker.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Where are those s**t zebras when you need them?  Colts Jets and Gmane always get the calls and non-calls in this league.  There should be an investigation

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I give him 2 points for playing like a MAN.  Sling it, Marky!  No, NOT the helmet!  The ball!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

HOLD THE EF'ING PHONE! I QUESTION SOME OF YOUR SEXUALITIES NOW!!!!  WHO THE F*CCK IS THAT MEGA HOTTIE WHOSE TWITTER ACCOUNT THIS VID WAS POSTED ON, KELLIE? =D

You're hot! Move over, NEGAME. =D 

Am I the only one who noticed Kellie's pic? =l

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez drags Cunningham to the ground by face mask-video:
    [QUOTE]HOLD THE EF'ING PHONE! I QUESTION SOME OF YOUR SEXUALITIES NOW!!!!  WHO THE F*CCK IS THAT MEGA HOTTIE WHOSE TWITTER ACCOUNT THIS VID WAS POSTED ON, KELLIE? =D You're hot! Move over, NEGAME. =D  Am I the only one who noticed Kellie's pic? =l
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

LoL I noticed that also!! But I'm old enough to be her Dad.......bummer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]HOLD THE EF'ING PHONE! I QUESTION SOME OF YOUR SEXUALITIES NOW!!!!  WHO THE F*CCK IS THAT MEGA HOTTIE WHOSE TWITTER ACCOUNT THIS VID WAS POSTED ON, KELLIE? =D You're hot! Move over, NEGAME. =D  Am I the only one who noticed Kellie's pic? =l
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

No you're not the only one. Sloth love Kellie, does Kellie love Sloth?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Sanchez drags Cunningham to the ground by face mask-video:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if you guys already saw this. Can a QB get a face mask flag? http://www.twitvid.com/2APMT
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

That was goddamn ridiculous.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sanchez drags Cunningham to the ground by face mask-video : I think it was a conspiracy by the league and espn to screw the Pats again. But hey what do I know?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

That was pretty bad.  You have to have your head pretty far up your *** to fail to notice how bad that was...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

does anybody have a link to this show:
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/12/jets-patriots_n.html

Sections
Shortcuts