Sanchez is very naive and ignorant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sanchez is very naive and ignorant

Congratulations to the New York Jets!!! You "won" your first "SB" since 1969 last year!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/08/15/mark-sanchez-tells-gq-i-wanted-to-fight-jets-rex-ryan-for-near-benching/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Sanchez is very naive and ignorant

I'd say the only issue is letting locker room issues out of the locker room

If anything, I think he's weak-willed and possibly compensating.  A quarterback needs more consistent composure - they can't pout or it drags the whole offense down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez is very naive and ignorant:
    [QUOTE]I'd say the only issue is letting locker room issues out of the locker room If anything, I think he's weak-willed and possibly compensating.  A quarterback needs more consistent composure - they can't pout or it drags the whole offense down.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I heard about on Sports Center.....He talked about wanting to punch Rex Ryan last year after being benched....even though I would have loved that....Stupid thing to say in an interview!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Sanchez's immaturity is beind hid by the Jets locker room gotta give em credit.

Guys like Flacco and Sanchez are starting to be exposed with time. Numbers don't lie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah, Flacco really surprised me too by how much he talked this offseason. The Steelers tried to bait him into a war of words and he took the bait. He also came out publicly and criticized his front office for personnel moves.

I think both guys will be average QB's in their career. I don't see either taking some big jump that their delusional fans speak of. I'd rather take Matt Ryan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

cage match!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

at least he dresses nice for a gay guy

mark-sanchez-02

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I can't wait to see those sexy white pants turn brown after Vince, Al, Shaun and the rest of the crew pancake his arss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

sanchez has borderline gay personality disorder

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]sanchez has borderline gay personality disorder
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]
    said like an erudite 12 year old. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That's the kind of culture Rex Ryan created with the Jets.  He never shuts up and in return, his QB has an interview with GQ and admits he wanted to fight his coach for his near benching.  That team is such a joke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Snachez would have gained a few points in my book by slugging Ryan in the face on national TV.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]at least he dresses nice for a gay guy
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

LMAO. You know I bet he is

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Sadly..there are no veteran players on that team who care enough to sit him down, lovingly put arms around him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Where's the leadership on this team?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]Where's the leadership on this team?
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

He's playing DT for the Pats now. They are leaderless, unless you count fancy britches.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

It's funny, they actually have systematically gotten rid of almost all of their high character, lead by example type guys.

Cotchery, B. Smith, Ellis, Leon Washington, Pennington...and replaced them with guys that needed extra on their salary for their back child support or shot themselves in the leg in a crowded club.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]at least he dresses nice for a gay guy

Nah...  Those white pants make him look like a pansy.  Now check this:  Sanchez sports that, but with a black pair of kakis (no pleat, straight leg).  Or, like some herringbone twill brown pants to match the jack... 

Maaaan, If I had money or if I liked to shop, or if I cared at all...I'd look sick.  Wanna know what I'm sportin' right now?  No?  I'll tell'ya anyway:  2 day old socks, 3 day unshaved, grey workout pants w/ 2 cigar burns in the right leg, blue & white sleeveless w/ grape soda stain by the bottom cuff.  Wanna know what I just went outside in?  A: The same...plus sneakers.  Any Ladies reading this...?  =Eat'chre heart out.  ps- I forgot...new arm tattoo, lower arm shading, double-wrap around... Week old, peeling ink & skin flaking off & standing on end in random bits & pieces, somewhere between homelessness & hemopheliac=S-T-U-D.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

You're a handsome man Laz...a real catch. I'm looking about the same but with dorito crumbs all over me and I have a nice shiner from talking a tree limb at 40mph on my 4 wheeler....we're a couple a butes we are. ha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]You're a handsome man Laz...a real catch. I'm looking about the same but with dorito crumbs all over me and I have a nice shiner from talking a tree limb at 40mph on my 4 wheeler....we're a couple a butes we are. ha

Sheez man, Honestly- WHY I don't have a girlfirend?  =Totally beyond me.  Example:  So I've been tanning, b/c it's the only thing helpin' my muscles chill & relax, and I'm just done with any more Doctor B#llsh#t...don't even wanna deal.  So now, hot blazing, and man "Perky", just "perky", you wanna look up "Perky", and it's this new girl at the sun spa place...  As I'm headin' out (10 minutes to closing), I pass on by her at the desk, and she's fixated on the computer or something...THIS was how our interaction went down.

Laz (in sleevless tats, scum-b#g clothes, peeling open tattoo wounds, stains, cigar burns=Sex Magnet):  "Thank-you...c'ya..."
    Perky blazing brunette:  "Oh JESUS! You just scared the CR#P outta me!!"
    Laz:  "Haha...yea, I ahh, I tryyy NOT to do that."
    Perky: "Loling...(he IS leaving right?)."
    Laz: <walking out the door /> "...she wants me."