Sanchez Jets starter Sunday....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sanchez Jets starter Sunday....

The keystone cops continue!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Sanchez Jets starter Sunday....

Cromartie has as many illegit kids as Sanchez has TDs - who will end up with more at years end? LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Smart move by Sexy Rexy- Put a shot across Sanchez's bow last week and let him know that the way he played was unacceptable...laughable even. Great move.

I mean as a fan what else can I say because a fans opinion doesn't matter a lick in what the organization is going to do ...right?

LOL-Everybody in here thinks thay are GM's.

Hey Leon, how are ya?! Weren't you saying how great it was that McElroy was taking over the Jets just yesterday?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

1 who lives with him and Gisele full time...12 more and then hes a Cromartie!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Seriously I am so jealous of your Jets team...I mean Belichick apparently only has 1 QB he is happy with - not 3 like Rexy LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunker Spreckeles. Show Bunker Spreckeles's posts

Just as I warned, the Jets have crumbled.  They are the worst team in the NFL and will continue to be.  It's hilarious to listen to their fans talk about how great their defense is after facing an offense almost as bad as their own. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You should be jealous of every team in the League. The rest of them have never been convicted of cheating like the pats did during the Spygate fiasco.

The Curse of Spygate in it's infancy and it's already bit the pats in the a ss twice. I love it!

Thta's because teams like the Jets who were caught doing the same thing, sucked so bad it wasn't even worth punishing them. Seriously letting the Jets keep their #1 pick is punishment enough

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hey Pat-By just ignoring the fact that Spygate happened does that make it go away?

The answer is :Of course not if you live in the NE area and you as a fan condone cheating in football.

The Jets were caught doing the same thing??If that's the case then why weren't they fined and lose draft picks like the pats did?

BOTTOM LINE-Spygate happened and the pats haven't won anything since!Tsk Tsk Tsk

Why did BB have to be so arrogant!?Why did he continue to cheat after being told NOT to cheat??The Curse of Spygate... I love it!

I hope the curse of spy gate doesn't last as long as the curse of namath.  That's what 44 and going strong.   Did ya see Rexs presser today?   Gosh I felt sorry for him.  You could see the just end  the season in him.   Maybe norv can come save you guys next year.  He loves playin bill b.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Anybody notice that when McElroy wins the game with Sanchez benched Leon is now spouting about the Superbowl and playoffs, but now that Sanchez is named the starter today, all his playoff and SB talk kinda disappeared from the equation....

Sections
Shortcuts