Sanchez released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Sanchez released

They just signed:

RON MEXICO

I'm Ron Mexico Organic Cotton Tee

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

This was one that Pete Carroll got right for sure.  He made it clear he didn't think Sanchez was ready for the NFL. 

If the Pats want to bring him in as a camp arm I'm fine with that.  Make the 53 man?  Now on that score I don't really think so.

So, you think that Sanchez would have done better than two AFC Championship games in his first two years had he just stayed in school another year?  Oh my, what an idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Nooooo! I was hoping they would never cut him. In my opinion this guy ruined that team - there were times where they had a good defense...a running game...and this guy just ruined it for them. I don't care that he played well in a couple playoff games, he was the reason they weren't in the playoffs as well.

I can't believe a starting quaterback could be drafted so high, paid so much...when all he could do was throw a slant.

Did you not watch his playoff performances?  He had two great back to back playoff runs. 

He had a terrible season to follow, but I'd hardly say it was his fault all along.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

This was one that Pete Carroll got right for sure.  He made it clear he didn't think Sanchez was ready for the NFL. 

If the Pats want to bring him in as a camp arm I'm fine with that.  Make the 53 man?  Now on that score I don't really think so.

So, you think that Sanchez would have done better than two AFC Championship games in his first two years had he just stayed in school another year?  Oh my, what an idiot.

Would it be helpful if I were to type more slowly so you could actually comprehend what I posted or would it not matter?  Try now, I mean concentrate, sound it out if you must, but where in that bolded portion did you see anything remotely resembling that which you attributed to me? 

I know at times this board moves too fast for you but you really should try to improve your reading comprehension if you're going to post with the big boys.

Run along now - adults are posting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Stpid signing--sure not going to add to Gino Smiths confidence? And Vick without his legs is a mediocre pocket passer at best!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Released or not the BUTT-FUMBLE lives in infamy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Would it be helpful if I were to type more slowly so you could actually comprehend what I posted or would it not matter?  Try now, I mean concentrate, sound it out if you must, but where in that bolded portion did you see anything remotely resembling that which you attributed to me? 

I know at times this board moves too fast for you but you really should try to improve your reading comprehension if you're going to post with the big boys.

Oh, please tell us what you meant, if not that Sanchez would have been better had he not left school early.  Clearly, you were suggesting that learning the NFL game in college is a better method than learning the NFL, say, on an NFL team.  Do I need to bold that for you, genius?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

Stpid signing--sure not going to add to Gino Smiths confidence? And Vick without his legs is a mediocre pocket passer at best!

Did Vick have his legs cut off? That's horrible.  But tell me how signing another QB effects a QBs confidence.  It seems that you must be some kind of sports psychologist, right?  Does this work with all positions when you bring in competition... or only for Geno?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Does this mean Rex is no longer the coach of the J E T S... Jets Jets Jets!!!

“He’s going to be our quarterback for as long as I am here, which I hope is a long, long time,” Ryan said in November 2011.  “We know we got the right guy.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/sanchezs-release-comes-26-months-after-rexs-vow/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Mallett>Vick, Sanchez or Geno Bust

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I'm sad. I actually like Sanchez..............................................as the Jets QB. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

I'm sad. I actually like Sanchez..............................................as the Jets QB. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bustchise...you're road kill tonight...give it up...WHAT WOULD UNCLE RICO SAY!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh wait...don't tell me...I know this one...

RON MEXICO!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

"The Situation" will check in as Uncle RIco any moment now with some more lifted photos of someone else's life.

bawhahaha

What music do you think they'll play when Ron Mexico takes the field during warmups?

Hound Dog?

Walkin' the Dog?

How much is that doggie in the Window?

Who let the Dogs out?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For once I agree wih Mel. I don't think he's a bad quarteback. He'd be a real good option as a back up. He'll have some options for sure, Washington might be a good place for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Mallett>Vick, Sanchez or Geno Bust

Yes, Queenie, just as Edelman is better than Decker and Chris Jones is better than Richardson, and Jones is better than Wilkerson.  So, Mallet is better than Geno, but no GM will offer anything substantial for him?  Weird.  It's like your saying that BB is keeping Mallet's tallent a big secret in Foxboro.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

For once I agree wih Mel. I don't think he's a bad quarteback. He'd be a real good option as a back up. He'll have some options for sure, Washington might be a good place for him.

Good place for who, stupid?   Sanchez? His career is as over as David Carr's. 

Are you seriously as dumb as posting Bustchise's "ClifordWasHere" moniker posts thinking it was me like you did last night?

THat was something you'll never recover from, nor will the others.

I was still laughing about that today.  One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen anyone do here.

LOL

Your still in denial?

While digging for those posts I actually stumbled across ones where you were posting then signing in under another account and agreeing with yourself.

Do you want to deny that as well?

You are the single biggest loser this site has ever seen.

Your ridiculed here on a daily basis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Oh, please tell us what you meant, if not that Sanchez would have been better had he not left school early.  Clearly, you were suggesting that learning the NFL game in college is a better method than learning the NFL, say, on an NFL team.  Do I need to bold that for you, genius?

See here's the thing:  I didn't imply anything.  I merely reported what Pete Carroll had to say.  I know that a simple factual statement is often simply too difficult for you but do tell me:  If Sanchez is the second coming of Joe Namath, which appears to be what you're suggesting with your lame defense of him, why is a pathetic joke of a franchise like the NYJ releasing him?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Anyone seen the mile high moron?

yes i saw him playing a harmonica for quarters at the train station (hehe)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good place for who, stupid?   Sanchez? His career is as over as David Carr's. 

Are you seriously as dumb as posting Bustchise's "ClifordWasHere" moniker posts thinking it was me like you did last night?

THat was something you'll never recover from, nor will the others.

I was still laughing about that today.  One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen anyone do here.

LOL

Your still in denial?

While digging for those posts I actually stumbled across ones where you were posting then signing in under another account and agreeing with yourself.

Do you want to deny that as well?

You are the single biggest loser this site has ever seen.

Your ridiculed here on a daily basis.

Excuse me?

I have never registered under a second name at the same time here. Ever. So, there is no way what you just typed is true.

But, please...Embarrass yourself again. I am sure the board would love to learn what it is your desperation deflection attempt is all about at this point.

"your"??

LMAO

I am fairly certain the fact you don't know basic grammar over and over again, means you're ridiculed here on a daily basis.   

Tell the board again how you have come to be so dumb not knowing Bustchise signs up as me to change on letter in my board name to fool idiots like you, but somehow the smarter people who know this, somehow are not smarter than you. Tell the board.

LOL

You're lying.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Thoughts?

Yes, I still like your avatar .lol

it is much more interesting than Sanchez lol

the jests are nowhere, they know they are at the beginning again, it's tuff to get e real qb. It is tuff to plug more than one hole at a time. All they can do now is collect as much young talent as possible. Smith had his one year and now he must really progress ( he turned the ball over too) And in the nfl today it's all you get. Vick is a limited Qb but knows the offense and they know he isn't the long term answer. If geno sux, the jetsts have to give something to their fans, and Vick is the best available option

But for that matter Rex isn't eitherthe answer at HC.  A HC cannot be absent from leading half his team. And Rex is totally totally clueless. And now he has his defense without a cb that makes his D go. 

I cannot feel sorry for Sanchez who made millions and dates beautiful women. That said. Any chance of him being a great Qb was lost coz Rex was his coach. A coach who got no tools for him, a coach who let his Oline  sux, even when he has a great center and a good lt. So  Sanchez crumbled in front of our eyes with mental mistakes being the norm. it will be interesting to see where he ends up. With his arm he should never been in the meadowlands or metlife, he should go south or far west. . But I have seen him make so many mental mistakes I just cannot see him climbing out of the pit he helped dig for himself.He is athletic but....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Did Vick have his legs cut off? That's horrible"

Pretty much. He's a run-first QB who can't run, now a pocket passer who can't pass. 

You're going to enjoy him. 

Maybe the Jets can dig out Tebow's wildcat packages for him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Umm, no I am not. You're just not very bright.

Travis Bean .....Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka RUSTY with a plethora of other AKAs ????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Thoughts?

One of the worst top 5 picks in NFL history.  That's my lone thought. Couldn't have happened to a better team.

i dont think one of the five worst picks.. there are alot of busts. what makes the whole situation bad is the contract they gave him. thats an all-time bad

A bust is better, at least you can cut the cord fast and move on.

A middling fumble prone, semi panicky QB with a weak arm and suspect accuracy but with enough mobility and occasional streaks of adequacy to make a team ride him out waay too long is much worse than a QB that is bad in every way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Thoughts?

One of the worst top 5 picks in NFL history.  That's my lone thought. Couldn't have happened to a better team.

i dont think one of the five worst picks.. there are alot of busts. what makes the whole situation bad is the contract they gave him. thats an all-time bad

A middling fumble prone, semi panicky QB with a weak arm and suspect accuracy but with enough mobility and occasional streaks of adequacy to make a team ride him out waay too long is much worse than a QB that is bad in every way.

Hmmm yes, all that and yet still had as much success as the patsies did during his 4 years. Weird. Remember that game where he threw 3 tds vs BBs D in the playoffs. Now thats the Mark of a great QB.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Thoughts?

Hmmm yes, all that and yet still had as much success as the patsies did during his 4 years. Weird. Remember that game where he threw 3 tds vs BBs D in the playoffs. Now thats the Mark of a great QB.

One game with short fields doesn't mean anything. A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

You're literally the only Jets fan I've spoken to or have seen make comments, who refuses to admit Mark Sanchez being a bust.

The guy sucks. No one wants him. At best, he'll be a back up on a good team for the rest of his career like David Carr hoped to do when leaving Houston.

At least Sanchez had an O Line and a top run game to protect him all that time.  Carr had NONE of that in Houston, which arguably makes Sanchez a bigger bust. lol

Yes, Queenie, a "bigger bust" who won a bunch of playoff games and beat Manning and Brady back to back in the playoffs.  Hey, aren't you the idiot that proclaimed Sheldon a bust before he played a snap?  Yeah, you are.  

So, what you're saying is that the Jets had a top notch team around Sanchez?  Weird, becasue for years you had claimed that everyone on the roster was awful or overrated.  When did it all change, Beano?

Sections
Shortcuts