Sanchez released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Sanchez released

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

One of the worst top 5 picks in NFL history.  That's my lone thought. Couldn't have happened to a better team.

[/QUOTE]

i dont think one of the five worst picks.. there are alot of busts. what makes the whole situation bad is the contract they gave him. thats an all-time bad

[/QUOTE]

A bust is better, at least you can cut the cord fast and move on.

A middling fumble prone, semi panicky QB with a weak arm and suspect accuracy but with enough mobility and occasional streaks of adequacy to make a team ride him out waay too long is much worse than a QB that is bad in every way.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm yes, all that and yet still had as much success as the patsies did during his 4 years. Weird. Remember that game where he threw 3 tds vs BBs D in the playoffs. Now thats the Mark of a great QB.

[/QUOTE]

One game with short fields doesn't mean anything. A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

You're literally the only Jets fan I've spoken to or have seen make comments, who refuses to admit Mark Sanchez being a bust.

The guy sucks. No one wants him. At best, he'll be a back up on a good team for the rest of his career like David Carr hoped to do when leaving Houston.

At least Sanchez had an O Line and a top run game to protect him all that time.  Carr had NONE of that in Houston, which arguably makes Sanchez a bigger bust. lol

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, a "bigger bust" who won a bunch of playoff games and beat Manning and Brady back to back in the playoffs.  Hey, aren't you the idiot that proclaimed Sheldon a bust before he played a snap?  Yeah, you are.  

So, what you're saying is that the Jets had a top notch team around Sanchez?  Weird, becasue for years you had claimed that everyone on the roster was awful or overrated.  When did it all change, Beano?

[/QUOTE]

MArk Sanchez did not personally do anything to "beat" Manning or Brady. THis is the part you don't get.  Handing it off 30 times per game and not doing anything with the passing game is not personally beating two HOF QBs.

Only in your little, warped Jets loser mind it is, and it's also the highlight of your 40 years of Jets loser fandom, too, which is absolutely pathetic.

A myriad of AFC title game disappointments as a fraud team in those years or a QB bust who raped your franchise for over 50 million dollars finding a nut as a blind squirrel in one postseason.

Wow!

Stop the presses!  The Jets and fans like Bustchise have arrived folks!

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that Sanchez handed the ball off 30 times vs the patsies?  Lying again Queenie?  I'm shocked.  What a loser you are.  And throwing three tds and posting a 120+ rating is now called "doing nothing"?  What a complete moron you are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

One of the worst top 5 picks in NFL history.  That's my lone thought. Couldn't have happened to a better team.

[/QUOTE]

i dont think one of the five worst picks.. there are alot of busts. what makes the whole situation bad is the contract they gave him. thats an all-time bad

[/QUOTE]

A middling fumble prone, semi panicky QB with a weak arm and suspect accuracy but with enough mobility and occasional streaks of adequacy to make a team ride him out waay too long is much worse than a QB that is bad in every way.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm yes, all that and yet still had as much success as the patsies did during his 4 years. Weird. Remember that game where he threw 3 tds vs BBs D in the playoffs. Now thats the Mark of a great QB.

[/QUOTE]

One game with short fields doesn't mean anything. A blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

You're literally the only Jets fan I've spoken to or have seen make comments, who refuses to admit Mark Sanchez being a bust.

The guy sucks. No one wants him. At best, he'll be a back up on a good team for the rest of his career like David Carr hoped to do when leaving Houston.

At least Sanchez had an O Line and a top run game to protect him all that time.  Carr had NONE of that in Houston, which arguably makes Sanchez a bigger bust. lol

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, a "bigger bust" who won a bunch of playoff games and beat Manning and Brady back to back in the playoffs.  Hey, aren't you the idiot that proclaimed Sheldon a bust before he played a snap?  Yeah, you are.  

So, what you're saying is that the Jets had a top notch team around Sanchez?  Weird, becasue for years you had claimed that everyone on the roster was awful or overrated.  When did it all change, Beano?

[/QUOTE]

MArk Sanchez did not personally do anything to "beat" Manning or Brady. THis is the part you don't get.  Handing it off 30 times per game and not doing anything with the passing game is not personally beating two HOF QBs.

Only in your little, warped Jets loser mind it is, and it's also the highlight of your 40 years of Jets loser fandom, too, which is absolutely pathetic.

A myriad of AFC title game disappointments as a fraud team in those years or a QB bust who raped your franchise for over 50 million dollars finding a nut as a blind squirrel in one postseason.

Wow!

[/QUOTE]

Look at the Bean Queen trying to use those really big words like "myriad".  If only he knew what they ment.   Queenie is "notoriously known" for trying to use words that he doesn't know the definition of.  He's a a "very very unique" moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Baits been placed, Queeno.  What's the hold up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow!

[/QUOTE]

Look at the Bean Queen trying to use those really big words like "myriad".  If only he knew what they ment.   Queenie is "notoriously known" for trying to use words that he doesn't know the definition of.  He's a a "very very unique" moron.

[/QUOTE]

Jets tools as loser fans are very, very unique. Absolutely. COngrats!

Hey, it's almost the time of the year for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

[/QUOTE]

Bwahhahahahhaaha!  Queenie caught lying again and is now trying to deflect! What a loser.  Still don't know what "unique" means, huh Queen Bean?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I think this post hit a nerve with the Mile High Moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?  Another patsie fan idiot that posts stupid comments but is intellectually unable to justify it?  Weird.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd sign the guy if I were the Pats...the Jets got this guy killed the last two years with a hideous O Line....he has skills...give him a line and some weaspons he can be good again...TB won't last forever, get this guy ready...

[/QUOTE]

MEL

I think his confidence as a player needs to be rebuilt. It's hard to say how he will take this blow; there are a lot of questions:

Will he dedicate himself again in view of the fact he does not need $$$? will he get over the psychological and physical bashing he took in NY/NJ?; can the Pats devote the time to bring him along again? Is he better than Mallet? is there a QB in the draft such as McCarron that shows more potential? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd sign the guy if I were the Pats...the Jets got this guy killed the last two years with a hideous O Line....he has skills...give him a line and some weaspons he can be good again...TB won't last forever, get this guy ready...

[/QUOTE]

MEL

I think his confidence as a player needs to be rebuilt. It's hard to say how he will take this blow; there are a lot of questions:

Will he dedicate himself again in view of the fact he does not need $$$? will he get over the psychological and physical bashing he took in NY/NJ?; can the Pats devote the time to bring him along again? Is he better than Mallet? is there a QB in the draft such as McCarron that shows more potential? 

[/QUOTE]

I think his confidence has been as shattered as his body by that horrible O line he's been playing behind...and Ryan, while  brilliant D coach, has no real clue about running an Offense and this has also hindered Sanchez...also, you can't do anything in NYC and not have it noticed 24/7...when you succeed there, the press unfairly call you the second coming...when you fail there, the press in NYC , again unfairly, are the first to produce the hangman's noose...all that aside, I do think Sanchez is a better QB than Mallet and can learn to be very prodcutive again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

What?  Another patsie fan idiot that posts stupid comments but is intellectually unable to justify it?  Weird.

[/QUOTE]

GO away meltdown man...everyone knows who and what you are...you've jumped the shark...nobody cares about you or your Jets...both of you are a joke...Be Uncle Rico for a while, maybe you can fool a few of the newbies on the site...CYA (click)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not quite that bad.  Vernon Gholston (another Mike Genius Tannenbaum pick) and Jamarcus Russel set the modern standard for bad drafting.  However, re-signing Mr. Butt-Fumble to a trophy contract after he had compiled some atrocious statistics was incomrehensible.  I'll entertain the Sanchize's second contract as a historic top-five front office mistake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not quite that bad.  Vernon Gholston (another Mike Genius Tannenbaum pick) and Jamarcus Russel set the modern standard for bad drafting.  However, re-signing Mr. Butt-Fumble to a trophy contract after he had compiled some atrocious statistics was incomrehensible.  I'll entertain the Sanchize's second contract as a historic top-five front office mistake.

[/QUOTE]

Agree, the second contract was truly an astonishing f**k-up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tannenbaum panicked...he fought hard to reinvigorate those two teams that went to the AFC Championship games and let beating BB get into his head....instead of drafting to get better he drafted to beat BB...once he did that he was a goner and the bad Sanchez contract was merely an example of desperation of a man trying to keep his job......the press and players loved Ryan, still do to an extent, but Tannenbaum walked the plank for all the ills...now it's Rex's turn...Idzik doesn't panic...he's playing with house money, at least for another year where he hopes to get Ryan killed off...should be very interesting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

pick him up. let brady train him. unleash sanchez

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see them do it just to aggrivate the Jets fans and NYC press...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Like he did with Hoyer, Robinson, Mallett,  O'connell,  Cassell, Kingsbury & Davey?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that should would aggrivate Jets fans if they spent money on Sanchez and finally admitted Mallett was a bust.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do ya think?   This offseson has been his worst nightmare, really.  The circus continues to roll through time.

[/QUOTE]

I am quite aware that your GIGANTIC VIGINA will not allow you to answer this Queenie, but just to point out what an idiot you are, I'll ask.  What is it about this offseason with 45 mill in new cap space and 12 draft picks is a "nightmare"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do ya think?   This offseson has been his worst nightmare, really.  The circus continues to roll through time.

[/QUOTE]

I am quite aware that your GIGANTIC VIGINA will not allow you to answer this Queenie, but just to point out what an idiot you are, I'll ask.  What is it about this offseason with 45 mill in new cap space and 12 draft picks is a "nightmare"

[/QUOTE]

1. Your draft history.

2. Your inability to allocate money correctly, to the right position and up agains the current or future market.

NIGHTMARE

NEWSFLASH MORON: No one who wants to win wants to go to the Jets, which means it's LOSERVILLE.

Got it? Good. Now, eat it and smile, little dribblebib inbred.

[/QUOTE]

TRAVIS BEAN = TURD = RUSTY =MORON

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is your excuse? If Sanchez was anywhere near a good QB why did they draft a QB last year? Why did they just cut the guy? If he wasnt very good what are you bragging about? And what were you bragging about when he was YOUR starter?

You cant have it both ways unless you are talking to other Jets fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. Your draft history.

2. Your inability to allocate money correctly, to the right position and up agains the current or future market.

NIGHTMARE

NEWSFLASH MORON: No one who wants to win wants to go to the Jets, which means it's LOSERVILLE.

Got it? Good. Now, eat it and smile, little dribblebib inbred.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're trying to say is that the Jets draft history prior to this season have made this season a nightmare?  Really?  What's the connection you're trying to make here Beano?

And you're saying that the Jets have misallocated their 40+ mil of cap space?  Tell me, Queenie, who should the Jets have signed and for how much?  

Win what Queenie?  Are you suggesting that the patsies superbowl wins 10+ years ago are the reason why the patsies were able to land all of the ose top FA at cheap money?  And that Revis only took the tiny 12 mil for the chance to win?  Oh my!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is your excuse? If Sanchez was anywhere near a good QB why did they draft a QB last year? Why did they just cut the guy? If he wasnt very good what are you bragging about? And what were you bragging about when he was YOUR starter?

[/QUOTE]

Let's understand what you are saying.  The only reason to draft a QB is when you are replacing one?  Really?  Um, you may want to look at the extensive QB draft history of the patsies since 2000.  They all sucked, but BB kept on picking.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that should would aggrivate Jets fans if they spent money on Sanchez and finally admitted Mallett was a bust.

[/QUOTE]

Lets say that Mallet never becomes anyones starter. If that ends up the case all we did was use a late third round pick and had a #2 QB for 4 years. We didnt trade UP to the FIFTH pick in the FIRST round for a guy who had (1) the balls of a neutered pup (2) the brains of Michelle Bachman and (3) the consistancy of whatever food they serve in Iranian jails.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

PSSSSSSTTT.....

UNCLE RIIIICOOOOOOOOOO!

RONNNNNNNNNNNN MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

I'm Ron Mexico Organic Cotton Tee

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

¡Viva Ron Mexico!
Michael Vick is having the game of his life.  In one half of play he has passed for 264 yards 3 TDs and no interceptions.  He has also rushed for 66 yards 2 TDs and no fumbles.  We can now return to calling Mike Vick’s play “electric”.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's understand what you are saying.  The only reason to draft a QB is when you are replacing one?  Really?  Um, you may want to look at the extensive QB draft history of the patsies since 2000.  They all sucked, but BB kept on picking.

[/QUOTE]

No brainiac, I did not say that. WHat the Jets did was to pick a guy they HOPED and were DESPERATE to replace buttfumble Mark. That is why they drafted Smith as high as they did. THey made no secret of it. If Sanchez was so good they would not have had a QB controversy during preseason and Sanchez would never have been CUT. ANd he was not CUT because they have a bonifide blue chip QB because they do not and even they say so... they just got Vick because they do not know if Smith will be good enough to put on a jock strap this year (they are hoping he develops but they do seem to understand he is not quite ready).

Why do you feel compelled to make things up? Is it that your team continues to be nothing much? Hopw many wins last year? Did they win a playoff game last year? How many SB appearances in the last 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years.... 45 years!!!!!

Really. You come across as being pathetic when you have to make things up. You are a clown when you make things up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No brainiac, I did not say that. WHat the Jets did was to pick a guy they HOPED and were DESPERATE to replace buttfumble Mark. That is why they drafted Smith as high as they did. THey made no secret of it. If Sanchez was so good they would not have had a QB controversy during preseason and Sanchez would never have been CUT. ANd he was not CUT because they have a bonifide blue chip QB because they do not and even they say so... they just got Vick because they do not know if Smith will be good enough to put on a jock strap this year (they are hoping he develops but they do seem to understand he is not quite ready).

Why do you feel compelled to make things up? Is it that your team continues to be nothing much? Hopw many wins last year? Did they win a playoff game last year? How many SB appearances in the last 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years.... 45 years!!!!!

Really. You come across as being pathetic when you have to make things up. You are a clown when you make things up.

[/QUOTE]

What did I make up?  

Here's what you posted, moron. "If Sanchez was anywhere near a good QB why did they draft a QB last year?"  You asked why they drafted a QB.   How stupid is that?  Teams should draft a QB almost wevery year.  As for "how high" they took Smith.  Hmmm, named the best QB in the 2013 draft and a sure first round pick taken in the second round is high?   What a tool.  

As far as Sanchez being cut, why would they keep a QB at 13 mil when they have someone at a 2nd round rookie contract?  Is the whole financial side of football new to you?

Sections
Shortcuts