Sanchez Stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Sanchez Stats

8-21 passing 1 TD to the Jets

4-21 passing 1 TD to the Pats

I like how he spreads the ball around to different teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Sanchez Stats

Probably wishes he was back at USC where he was surrounde by players good enough to be in the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

yeah we kept the doosh from enjoying his celebratory hot dog

In Response to Sanchez Stats:
    8-21 passing 1 TD to the Jets 4-21 passing 1 TD to the Pats I like how he spreads the ball around to different teams.
    Posted by EnochRoot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez Stats:
    yeah we kept the doosh from enjoying his celebratory hot dog In Response to Sanchez Stats :
    Posted by sirpinochle

Oh, about that, Ryan ate it during half time. It was saltier than usual as he was crying. Hot dogs are his comfort food.

Wait. I take that back. Food is his comfort food.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Sanchez Stats:
    8-21 passing 1 TD to the Jets 4-21 passing 1 TD to the Pats I like how he spreads the ball around to different teams.
    Posted by EnochRoot

I was just on thegangreen forum ripping Sanchez and the Jets coaches. These guys are living a lie with Sanchez and whenever you rip him they say Peyton Manning had a lousy rookie year too. If I were a Jets fan I wouldn't be encouraged by what I've seen. In the Handful of games I've seen him in this year he has looked just like he looked today..Inept

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Filthy Sanchez is making a run at Favre's record for INTs last season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

That last picked was horrible.  I saw him roll out to the left and I literally sat there saying throw it out of bounds.  As soon as he threw it inbounds I knew it was going to be a pick.  I figured even a rookie in his position wouldn't make a bonehead decision like that.

He has a lot of learning to do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Do you remember after the first game we played against the jets - and they got a lot of hits on brady- sancheese said "i really felt for him out there"  !!! hahaha... how condescending! i feel nothing but glad that he shamed not only himself but all the sancheeses that came before him with that 5 turnover performance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez Stats:
    Filthy Sanchez is making a run at Favre's record for INTs last season.
    Posted by zbellino

I never thought i would say this but the jets would be a 7-3 type team if a healthy Favre was still the QB. Sanchez has a long way to go before he is an NFL QB lol.

Sections
Shortcuts